G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

warning light question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 11:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
warning light question

Had my summer pilots put back on today (soooo nice) from discount tire co. They did a good job, however, tonight, about 10 hours after i got it back, the low tire pressure warning light came on. I had been driving on it at high speeds just fine on the way home, then just took it to the gym where i dont drive more than 25mph and it came on. None of the tires look flat, yet at least, but was wondering if maybe dicount tire co just didnt quite inflate one properly. How sensitive is this monitoring system? Should i just go and give to a local shop and have them check the tire pressure and adjust according to what the tires say. Im sure it says on the tires, but does anyone know off hand what the pilot sports settings are. I have the stock 225 and 245's.
Thanks for any help in advance.

Hopefully i dont wake up tomorrow and go to the garage and see a flat tire, because there isnt enough room to change it in my small garage

2004 6MT Coupe Graphite/Graphite / Performance / Premium / Sirius / Navigation / Clear Bra / Aero / Trunk Mat

Old 04-02-2004, 03:29 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Re: warning light question

I've heard that the pressure warning is sensitive, so a pound or 2 may cause it to come on, (long b4 they go flat)
Checking pressures is relatively easy. Get yourself a good digital gauge and check your tires cold.

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>