G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Beat a Porsche!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 02:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Beat a Porsche!

Did anyone notice the striking similarities found in these three users?

I_Got_EVO
KOOKOO
AZNKUKUBOI

1. All of them are illiterate, and can't communicate any better than the average third grader - with Down’s syndrome.

"I been selling motorcycles for 21 years and got a 9 second 2004 R-1 so bring on Ducati Guy too" - His extremely intelligent/astute "dad" posting to verify the validity of his claims. (I guess illiteracy runs rampant in the family.)

2. All of them live a life of false grandeur through blatantly transparent lies and half-truths.

3. None of them have reached puberty, nor will any of them ever own a G35.

4. All of the above users are multimillionaires, masters of several martial arts, professional wrestlers/football players (a real bunch of “tough guys” - riiiiiiight) and have driven and owned exotic cars by the age of 7.

Why do I ascertain these notions? Simply stated, all three users are one in the same - some pathetic little ragamuffin, attempting to milk his weasel in front of his daddies 1993 Tandy computer, getting his jollies by lying to people he doesn't know, and will never meet.

Perhaps you are all three different people, however, you all have one thing in common - mutual ignorance and stupidity exacerbated by a major inferiority complex.

Seek help, and seek it soon.

Old 04-06-2004, 02:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes yes. we need pictures of their rides (not from ebay like kookoo), especially when they say "i'll post pics later.." and they never do. like wtf, they know they're in doubt and they keep going on about how they own their rides and nothing to prove of it.

Old 04-06-2004, 03:27 AM

That's why i said he's probably driving around town day and night trying to find some pictures of Evo 8 and G35 Coupe and whatever shiet car they have in their family.

Old 04-06-2004, 03:33 AM

I agree, however the point remains that this schmuck isn't even old enough to drive. I think he's well on his way to getting owned.

222726-002.jpg

Old 04-06-2004, 05:35 AM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

All of the above users are multimillionaires, masters of several martial arts, professional wrestlers/football players (a real bunch of “tough guys” - riiiiiiight) and have driven and owned exotic cars by the age of 7.

<hr></blockquote>

Haha. Once again, you guys never fail to entertain at the expense of these mental cases.

Old 04-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Yeah, the Carrera might be over-priced, depending on how much money you have, and/or where your priorities are.

<hr></blockquote>

I could pay cash for a Ferrari 360 Modena right now if I wanted to. I can easily afford to drive much more expensive cars than I currently own.

I just don't see the point in doing so. My priorities are cars must offer bang for the buck. Always. The way I see it, I worked hard for my money, and any car I buy needs to work hard for me. It needs to offer a lot of performance for the money I spend, while being reliable and easy to maintain. The more performance for the money, the better. Why would I want to spend more money for less performance?

Brand name and image don't mean much to me. That's why I don't place much value in Porsche and Ferrari for example. They make great machines and I love their products (most of them anyway), but I just don't see the point in spending a $100k premium just so I have a prancing horse on the hood, Italian leather to sit on, and a few other intangibles that make a Ferrari a Ferrari. Same with Porsche.

To me what matters, is how fast is the car going to propel me down the road course? How well does it handle? How well does it stop? How does it feel to drive? Is it reliable? Is it easy to maintain? And most importantly, is it FUN to drive?

Things that don't matter to me are how prestigious the brand is, or how rare it is. I'm not out to impress other people - I buy cars that make ME happy - not others.

I mean even if I had $10 million in cash, I don't know if I would plunk down $180k on a Ferrari 360. If the car isn't delivering $180k of fun, or if I can get the same kind of fun for a third of the cost, then it would seem to me to be a waste of money.

You can call me frugal or cheap, but I think its just being sensible. Read the book "The Millionaire Next Door" by William Danko, and you'll learn that most millionaires don't **** their money away on overpriced exotic sports cars. It's part of the reason they're millionaires and not posers living from paycheck to paycheck to pay their car payments.

2003 G35C, 6MT, DG/G, Aero/Nav/Premium
2002 Corvette Z06, Electron Blue/Black

Old 04-06-2004, 02:20 PM
WRAH

50 posts on this thread, wow! Where are all the mods? This is just too much fun!!!

But hey, where are the pics! I mean dirve to a mitsu dealer take a pic, drive to an Infiniti dealer take a pic. Take a pic of a nice house and driveway. Then down-load a hottie from the internet. Have your mom take a picture of you. Then photoshop for about 12 hours and use blur a lot. Say you have a bad cam. but don't even NOT post pictures!

"What if there is no tomorrow....There wasn't one today!!!" Bill Murry
'04 OB/GL Prem.Pkg./Sport.Pkg/Splash

Old 04-06-2004, 02:50 PM

>Read the book "The Millionaire Next Door" by William Danko, and you'll learn that most millionaires don't **** their money away on overpriced exotic sports cars. It's part of the reason they're millionaires and not posers living from paycheck to paycheck to pay their car payments.

LOL! Considering that it's coming from someone with 2 late-model cars, both on the steepest slope of the depreciation curve. If you believe ALG, you're going to lose close to 60% of the G35C's value in 5 years, same for the 'Vette. A lot more money than that guy driving the (depreciated) Carrera is putting into maintenance. Yeah, he has to deal with the maintenance hassles and headaches, but that's a personal choice.

I don't have anything against buying brand new cars. But, I do realize that it's rarely "smart money"--the initial depreciation is killer.

Enjoy your cars. You've made excellent choices.

Old 04-06-2004, 02:54 PM

Z06ified "Millionaire next door" excellent book, bought it after I read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". Cars aren't really a priority nor should they be.

My biz partner and friend still drives his Ford Taurus even though he has money. I hate people who flaunt their riches and hate even more designer clothes with logos on them.....anyways.....back to this funny *** thread.

You guys have kept me so entertained for the past 20min. I can't wait to see these pics. Im going to hold off on judgement until they are shown.

OG 03.5

Old 04-06-2004, 03:00 PM

Randall_G.....

1. the G's depreciation curve was actually praised by experts.
2. thats why you lease....don't buy. I bought because this car is going to sit in a garage after I'm done with it in 2 years.
3. I wouldn't necessarily label the G or the Vette "overpriced exotic sports cars" by any stretch of the imagination!

OG 03.5

Old 04-06-2004, 03:03 PM

We could be saying, "I told you so," but we won't. We refrained from getting greedy and borrowing our neighbor's SL500. Truth is we be rolling on marble floors here laughing at the doubting bashers. It's good entertainment before the NHL playoffs begin. On the Vegas line "over under", of their being one (for real) spoiled, car blessed 18 year old in this country.....take the over, b/c there is at least one on this forum. You can't count the one (EVO@18) on the EVO forums (www.evolutionm.net) because that's me too! Click on our home page (my user name) to check our family cars. We have all three window stickers in plastic from Kinkos if you'd like us to download those too. For all u who have believed me, have fun w/ your G35's. For those who don't, to quote Tom Hanks' knock knock joke in Catch Me If You Can, "Go F yourselves."

Old 04-06-2004, 03:17 PM

I'm a meanie

OG 03.5<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by sixone on 04/06/04 01:54 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 04-06-2004, 03:25 PM

sixone - check ur private messages please!

Old 04-06-2004, 03:57 PM
SixOne

whoa thank god the mods haven't shut this site down yet! Once again someone brings a simple credibility issue to the table and before anyone proves one way or the other whats up (and to date no one has really been hurt of flamed) and all of a sudden someone calls the kid a daddys boy.

How about those of you who dont really know find out before you psyco-analyze the guy who probably is having the last laugh now that your venting session has revealed your own insecurity! So what if his dad gives him a Modena. Nothing you missed out on in life will ever justify him not deserving anything he gets.

so take it from someone who works for everything - if he aint your kid then pipe down.

2003.5 DP Sedan (Everything but Nav)
Injen CAI
7 Wire HyperGround (Soon to be 10)
Crawford Plenum (V4)
H-Liner
Polk Tweeter Upgrade (EX-3500)
Coming Soon: Lite Crank Pulley, Motion Sensor

Old 04-06-2004, 04:45 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beat a Porsche!