G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Front Lip Spoiler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Front Lip Spoiler

Hi all,
I've got an 04 Ivory Pearl Coupe. My dealer owes me a front lip spoiler, however, they're saying that there are two colors that still aren't available for order, Ivory Pearl and Diamond Graphite. They claim that they've tried to order twice from Infiniti and its been cancelled twice for this reason. However, it seems all colors are available for order from Grubbs. Has anyone heard if this is true?

Old 04-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Re: Front Lip Spoiler

This is not true. I had initially picked out an on-lot DG 6MT, but I wanted the front lip spoiler. So they ordered the front lip spoiler and it arrived. They called me to have me come in and look at it before it was put on the car (as I had requested because I had heard of paint color discripencies). I arrived to find out that the paint colors were not an exact match. The front lip was darker than the rest of the car, so I refused the car and front lip spoiler in leiu of ordering one stock.

So the colors are available, not sure what that dealership is trying to do unless you have already paid for it and they are just pulling your chain to keep your money longer and longer, however this would be pretty strange.

-Chris

Old 04-07-2004, 01:37 PM

Well, I paid for it when I purchased the car. They ordered it for me at time of purchase and I was supposed to go back in to get it installed. This was before they had the manufacturing problem with the spoilers, so when I heard they were once again available from the factory in late Feb/early March, I called them up. They keep claiming they're having problems ordering one. Not sure if its true or whether they're just pulling my chain. Not sure why they would do so because its written on my due bill that they still owe me an installed front spoiler?

Old 04-07-2004, 01:49 PM

I received my front lip front EverythingG35.com last week. It was back ordered but everythingG35 is a dealership as well. Try them.

Old 04-07-2004, 02:08 PM

Thanks for the info, however, I already paid for for the spoiler and install in the price of the car when I bought it, so I guess I'm stuck playing this waiting game.

Old 04-07-2004, 03:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See if someone else can get it to you faster. Then demand a refund on the price it will cost you to get it somewhere else if it costs more than you already paid (i.e. shipping charges).. The waiting game is riddiculous.