G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Had my clear corners stolen, and I'm not mad.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 08:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had my clear corners stolen, and I'm not mad.

Just as the topic says, I had my front clears stolen today. I won't say where, I won't say when.

Do I feel violated? A little bit, who wouldn't considering I spent $50 on these little pieces of plastic.

Am I happy this happened? Nope

Am I mad? haha! NOT AT ALL! [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Why? Am I crazy? Yes, but also because I know that in the end the bastard that did this will pay the ultimate price. No I haven't caught him/her, but in some ways they're lucky I didn't, no I'm not a big guy who can threaten you with bodily harm, nor do I have weapons on me at any given time. What I do have is mental instability. Clinically speaking, if I have to, I'm going to spend the rest of MY life making sure YOUR life is a rotten abyss. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

But really, I'm an optimist, and I know that sooner or later, no matter how long it takes, whoever did this will die a horrible slow death, possibly even in jail. Yes this might seem like a fantasy, but then again once you steal, it's hard to stop, and when you can't stop you get caught or end up with brain matter running down your neck - simple as that. Sooner or later he/she will face the wrong end of a rifle or similar weapon. Destiny is not on your side buddy, you will not survive. History has proven this, you will lose.

Some people work hard for the things they own, some don't. I know that whoever did this has either some vested interest in the G35c or has one. Either way, it's a sad sad shame people have to go this low.

But I'm still happy, knowing they're going to die an unabashed gruesome death. [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

<font color=red> HERE'S ONE FOR FATE; THE POWER THAT RIDS THE EARTH OF MORONS!
[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]</font color=red>

B16 5AT

Old 05-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Re: Had my clear corners stolen, and I'm not mad.

Doesn't look like I'm going to buy them again, why bother? If I buy them again and secure them properly, the bastard will get pissed and do something worse than just stealing. I'll stay out of the spotlight, no mods and no stickers.

That was my first and last "mod" for this car, unfortunately.

B16 5AT

Old 05-06-2004, 09:42 PM

LOL... personally, I would be turning a Hulk-like shade of green with unbridled, furious rage.
Kinda like this yellow happy face guy but just WAY WAY worse>>>[img]/w3timages/icons/mad.gif[/img]

But you're right... we can take comfort in knowing there's a special place in hell reserved for those who commit G on G crimes...[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

See if that happened to me, my biggest problem would be meeting another G owner with clear corners. Part of my mind would constantly be wondering... hmmmm

I'd be casually asking questions and fishing for info. "Nice clear corners, dude. So where did you order them from? Oh yeah?? So uh... do you still got the receipt??" hahaha

Just kidding. Sounds like you got the right attitude.
Seriously though... that's a real shame.

2004 G35C 6MT + Nav, Silverstone

Old 05-06-2004, 09:46 PM

I just got mine stolen today as well. Whoever took it took the left one, not the right. Am I mad? F*CK YEAH, but not about the money. It's about the respect.. How can someone walk up and steal a $20 piece of plastic off another guys car. If I do find out who did it, I will do HARM. That's right, I'm the mother f*cking KARMA. =)

sigh

Old 05-06-2004, 09:49 PM

Don't the people who steal the clears have to have some knowledge of them? I hope they're not G enthusiasts.. Or selling them back to G enthusiasts.. That would be like pitting us against each other.

Black / Black 2004 GcoupeMT. Premium. Splash Guardz.

Old 05-06-2004, 09:55 PM

dragon...
they are obviously one or the other...either they have a G, or selling them to someone with a G......unless they have a trophy case for clear corners ??? i gotta secure mine this weekend....

Mitch
2004 G35C AT
Blk/Blk
Prem.Aero.Perf.Nav
Nav/TV Tuner w/ PS 2
2-10" Subs w/ Rockford Amp
Clear Corners
Pop Charger
Z-Tube

Old 05-06-2004, 09:56 PM

D'ya think maybe... Ducatiguy???

Old 05-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

sorry both you and Wick had your cars violated.......
I said this along time ago that these people aren't stealing these for fun....they either sell them or know people with G's that can use them.....either way they suck big time for stealing other peoples property.....
If you can afford to pay $35,000 plus for a car, you sure as hell can afford to buy a $50 set of corners from a legitimate buisness..........anyone buying these stolen parts for their car are just as guilty as the people who steal them.....wheres the solidarity.........just say no to stolen parts....the next time it could be me or you in their shoes......the bastards.....hope they die as well.......only by our hands not from fate.......

04 cpe IP/willow/5at/prem/18's/JDM clear corners/Piaa's/MTEC H4 Super White fog/highs

Old 05-06-2004, 10:08 PM

haha metasystem..that's not nice
people should stop hating on him, i'm sure there's a good reason why he disappeared. that's if we ever find out. anyone see his car around in LI?

well either way if he stole the lights for himself, he's probably a spoiled punkass who obviously didn't pay for his own car and since his daddy won't buy him clear corners he probably stole it from someone else. so the way things go, i'm sure what comes around goes around.
as for me, i have still yet to put down money for these clear corners cause i'm scared someone might steal mine too.
maybe when i have to park, i'll always have my front end sticking out in a wide open area? hehe

people need to think before they do stuff. geez...we pay for all this, its our pride and joy. leave it be dammit.
now if the rest of the world can do the same...

[ 2004 G35 coupe ] - | 6MT | Black/Graphite | Premium |

Old 05-06-2004, 10:34 PM

Heh, thanks for all your support guys.

metasystem: as a matter of fact, after the shock went away of walking up to my car and seeing holes in the bumper...i almost blew up, but then I got in the car and squeeled out of the parking lot and that made me feel a little better. About meeting other G's...there is only one G where I park my car...and I hope to meet him one of theses days to see if he is really that bold....

wickedg35: sorry to hear that, why the hell would someone steal the stock ambers??? some people amaze me...you're right about the lack of respect, but thats humans in a nutshell, not just G drivers. this world is going down the hole, I'm glad I only got another ~60 years [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] j/k

DragonGCoupe: thats what saddens me most. how would some typical thief know about these corners, and know enough to take them off so quickly without either owning or thinking about a G35??? it makes me mad to think another person who might love the G as much as I do would even THINK Of doing something this STUPID.

It doesn't really matter if you steal the corners from a G or from a Civic, it's the principle of the matter.

GR8TG35: i totally agree with you, but i hope fate gets to them before I do....or else I'll have to:

If someone stole these lights for themselves, where's the honor in that? WHat do you tell someone when they ask you "ooh, cool lights where did you get them?" Wouldn't you rather say, oh I BOUGHT them from so and so instead of "oh you know"

I know I wouldn't want stolen [censored] on my car, even if it's as insignificant as a pair of clear lights, thats just so LAME!

B16 5AT

Old 05-06-2004, 10:40 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't sweat it. Clear corners on CB don't look that hot anyway.

---------------------------------
http://www.anythingbox.net

Old 05-06-2004, 10:53 PM

Mozy,
If I had clear corners (which I don't), I would mail you my old amber corners. Maybe someone else here might do that. Afterall, Mav got a whole grill... ;-)

Old 05-06-2004, 11:15 PM

I have a right side clear corner. Just a shot in the dark, but anyone have a left one I can buy? I'm going to park the same spot I did with the new corners and set up a camera or just wait for them. They had to be from around the area, it was a residential street. I'm coming at someone with a KNIFE and my airsoft gun this time =)

Old 05-06-2004, 11:30 PM

Yeah but you gotta be fair.
They only took one clear corner, so make sure you only shoot the bastard in one eye...
;-)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Had my clear corners stolen, and I'm not mad.