G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

OK, now it's my turn......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 12:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, now it's my turn......

I'm going to have to keep all of you on "hold" until Thursday. Yes, it happened to my G, and it's not pretty. Another G victim of an accident........more like a "sandwich." I will post some pics on Thursday, and explain what happened. If I can only get all of you to get me a "drumroll" for 12 hours! [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img][img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img] I think my Gophers are paying me back!

Double-Damaged 2003-G35C-5AT Laser Red/Black/Prem/XM/Tint/Chrome 17's/Black Badged

Old 05-20-2004, 01:49 AM
In Search of Magic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: OK, now it's my turn......

Damn sorry to hear that. My car just got fixed hope yours is fixed well. Damn gophers.

Drumroll...........................

-----------------------------------------------------------------

03 CB Coupe 6MT
www.itclan.com/g35

Old 05-20-2004, 02:29 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

Rob, where were you! Well, my 19's def slowed me down. By 1/2 a sec! Best I could run was a 15.3 at LACR (14.8 corrected) and I've a 14.8 there with my stockers (14.3 corrected)

2 G or NOT 2 G, there is no question!

Injen SES, Kinetix cats, K&N Typhoon, 19" PIAA Super Rozza's (19x9 & 19x10)

Old 05-20-2004, 02:45 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey bro, Sorry to hear of the nasty "A" word. UGGGGG. You're really gonna have to kick those furry little grabbers in the hynie for this prank. You'll have to take away their cigs, booze, and gym time and see how they like that.[img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img].

Hope repairs are quick and painless, and that no-one was injured.
Come commiserate with us while you're 'G-less'. [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img]

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>

Old 05-20-2004, 03:09 AM
Unimaginative, Indecisive User

mooser... that stinks what happened to your G, but i'm really glad to see that you are alive and well (and will be around to post more gopher-ish pics to make us all laugh again).

*continuing rob_g35's drumroll*

<font color=purple>.g35girl.</font color=purple>

Old 05-20-2004, 09:42 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind words. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] I had just finished cleaning my G Wed. night after work. I mean clean. It's extremely rare for my wife to drive the G, but I decided to let her take it to work on Thursday. The accident happened on her way home from work. She said she was in the slow lane, probably 20 mph in heavy traffic, then her lane came to a stop. She said she looked in the rearview and saw the guy behind her closing in fast, and knew he wasn't going to stop. So he hit the G, and pushed my wife into the truck that was in front of her.
My wife is fine. Bless her heart, she was more worried about how I would take it than anything else. Jokingly, I told her that things happen for a reason. Then I added that this could be the way to get my paint chips fixed! [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
I'll try to post some pics later today. The G is drivable, but it would be really embarrassing to drive. [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2004, 12:44 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry to hear about your car........The good news is your wife was uninjured.....
They say they can fix almost any car to look brand new, so If you can hook yourself up with a good body shop all will be okay......
Hope all works out for ya........oh, by the way.....screw those damn varmits.........they just can't take a joke [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

04 cpe IP/willow/5at/prem/18's/JDM clear corners/Piaa's/MTEC H4 Super White fog/highs

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.