G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

driver side carpet under mat always wet after it rains!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im guessing its the amp wire when i spray the engine down. gonna seal it and see thanks guys

Old 12-15-2008, 11:17 PM
TSB for leaking pilar above window

Thought this would help you out imracerx. There is a TSB or service bulletin for water leaking into car through the plastic fairing above the side windows, the TSB # is ITB04-060. Go to infinitihelp.com and create an account and go to ownership tab at the top and when the drop down menu comes up go to service bulletins and it is on page 4 they are PDF files just download then like I did so you can print it out and reference to it,. I did this to mine and I don't have any water intrusion. Hope that will help.

Old 12-16-2008, 12:14 AM
?

Originally Posted by Infiniti5150
Thought this would help you out imracerx. There is a TSB or service bulletin for water leaking into car through the plastic fairing above the side windows, the TSB # is ITB04-060. Go to infinitihelp.com and create an account and go to ownership tab at the top and when the drop down menu comes up go to service bulletins and it is on page 4 they are PDF files just download then like I did so you can print it out and reference to it,. I did this to mine and I don't have any water intrusion. Hope that will help.
cant seem to get to a page 4 did all the rest though. interesting site though ! thanks for the tip. John

Old 12-16-2008, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by Infiniti5150
actually did find the page 4 but only found the following thread:

2003-2004 G35 COUPE; WATER LEAK FROM FRONT WINDOWS
Water leaks into the vehicle (onto the seat back and/or head restraint) from the upper, rear corner of the door

Old 12-16-2008, 12:27 AM
yea my leak is under the driver floor board (and under the mat) so it must be coming from underneath or at least NOT above mat! I will look into it this week once i install new projectors. thanks again John

Old 12-18-2008, 01:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Let us know how it goes. I found this thread by searching for leak. I just bought my car about 10 days ago. i have the exact symptom on the passenger side. I cannot find any place where it seems to be leaking above.

I am torn between needing to have this looked at right away and thinking it won't rain again for a year so it shouldn't matter.

Dave