G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Need Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 02:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Help

I'm about to buy a new G35 coupe, but i live in the Northeast and was wondering how bad is this car in the snow. This will be my primary car and new results of this car in bad weather.
Please help and give suggests.

Old 05-30-2004, 03:48 PM
Administrator
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Need Help

Welcome to the forum. Read One of the many winter driving threads for information.

<font color=blue>[i]GroundingGear™ Equipped </font color=blue>

Old 05-30-2004, 04:08 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

The G35 is no worse than any other rear wheel drive car.....to some it may actually be better. If you plan on getting the michelin/sport wheel package, then YOU MUST INVEST IN A SET OF FOUR WINTER SNOW TIRES......Do not try to use the car with the performance tires in the snow....it will lead to mostly likely a serious crash or mishap....

Check out the TireRack, for a good rim/tire combination for winter use.....most have 17" Blizzaks or Dunlops. If you invest the money for the snows your drivablilty will increase ten fold....

I just made it last year without the snows.....(I attempted to buy them to late in the season, and no one had any left in stock) so on any bad snow days, I parked the car or stayed at home....

If you use caution and invest in the snows...I think you will see this car will move along with the rest and should not be any problem with the exception of very heavy snow....In a perfect world a second car would be ideal and save the G for the nicer weather........[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

04 cpe IP/willow/5at/prem/18's/JDM clear corners/Piaa's/MTEC H4 Super White fog/highs

Old 05-30-2004, 09:49 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are not prepared to purchase a good set of snow tires, then do not buy this car. Our beloved G is impossible to drive without snow tires.

04 G35C DG AT
Prem Aero Perf RSG CC
2004 Pathfinder for the family

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.