G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Whats your worst ticket?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 12:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Whats your worst ticket?

hey, sucks about your ticket...but dont worry about it, hopefully you'll get it dismissed or dropped. But might I ask where u got it, since we do live in the same area?? Gotta watch out for those cops on lonely NC roads.

Old 06-27-2004, 01:30 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

35 mph on a 30 mph zone. sorry, i'm not a crazy driver.

JK. I've gone in excess on 140 mph in another car - not mine - on the 10 West in SoCal. I have, however, never got caught. I've been stopped for doing close to 95 on a 65 on the 405 South in Orange County, CA but got out of the ticket. I guess the lady motorcycle officer liked me. Hehehe...

RACE LA

Old 06-27-2004, 02:43 AM

I had just got out of court for a speeding ticket that some [censored] got using my license # (complicated)...the place where they accept the payments for tickets and stuff said they don't accept credit cards, so I was driving to a nearby ATM from court and really slowy (i mean really slowy) passed this car and a cop pulls me over...i told him that im just coming from court to go to the ATM to pay for my fines.....he shows no sympathy, in fact tries to be sarcastic and slaps me with a 4 point improper passing ticket....

Old 06-27-2004, 05:40 AM

61 in a 35 - $351

Old 06-27-2004, 07:59 AM

thought i was running late (Gf at the time told me movie was earlier than it was just to get me there earlier).

so i'm zipping down road, light is about to change, i fly through it.

get pulled over. cop wants to give me ticket for speeding, running red light and wreckless driving since the light i ran was rt 35 (kind of highway with lights) after argument, yes argument, he only gave me 1 ticket.

when i said i didn't run red, it was amber, he was what does amber mean. i say hurry up and go through. he yells noooooooooo, it means stop.

04 6mtC, DG - possibly most babied G on the board.

Old 06-27-2004, 08:25 AM

i've had reckless driving - half launching a friends wrx in a parking lot (cop wrote i was "spinning the tires causing smoke to appear" even though its an awd car) that was $595 plus 8 points...went to court and only got it reduced to $365 with 6 points

also a 85 in a 50...could have been reckless, but just got misdemeanor. i was in a rush to get home to use the bathroom.

Old 06-27-2004, 11:03 AM

I got one for going 81 in a 55 zone. The ticket was only $160 but that was back in 1989 but my insurance went from 1500 a year to 2400 a year.

Old 06-27-2004, 03:33 PM

Mr. Elussive: Did you fight the ticket in court? If you didn't you should have and shown the judge how full of poop the cop was.

Heeeeellllllloooooooooo people.......

2003.5 Black/Black 5AT Fully Loaded w/ Navi
Clear Corners / Injen CAI

Old 06-27-2004, 04:10 PM

Well good luck with that dude.

Heeeeellllllloooooooooo people.......

2003.5 Black/Black 5AT Fully Loaded w/ Navi
Clear Corners / Injen CAI

Old 06-27-2004, 10:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was having a great day today....that is until I got pulled over for "disregarding a red signal". That's bull$#!t...I went through a yellow light. Anywayz, this is my first ticket, so I gotta read all the print on the back to see what I need to do to plead not guilty, etc. This totally sucks donkey *****....and I gotta drop $115.

'03 G35 C Prem Pkg, Navi, Aero, Performance Wheel & Tire Pkg

Old 06-28-2004, 08:47 AM

(most recent) 82 in a 55. $305, this was a little over 3 years ago. Strange thing about it though I was on my way to Hi-Fi Buys to get a price match refund on a TV I had purchased. So I ended up using the 150 something dollars from the price match to pay half the ticket. Damn I'm such a loser.

(second most recent) I also had another ticket waaaay back when I was 20. I was going 62 in a 35 (27 over) on a road in front of a mall at about 10 in the morning. No one around, except the cop. Anyways they had just instituted new teen driving laws that said any one under the age of 21 who is convicted of a 4 point offense will lose their license for 6 months.

24 MPH or over is a 4 point offense. I was 3 months from my 21st birthday. So I had to hire a lawyer for 300 dollars. He got it reduced to 23 over, no fine, no points. So I paid 300 dollars for a ticket and did not get my license suspended.

I'll always remember that lawyer. He was a short pudgy guy, drove a corvette, and had a hole in shoulder of his suit coat.

Oh boy, gotta love those lawyers.

(third (and last) most recent) 65 in a 45, on my way to take the ACT in highschool. Nailed the ACT, making my dad happy enough to let me slide on the ticket. I remember the cop's name, Seabolt.

I seem to get one every 2.5 - 3 years. Needless to say I have been driving the limit as I'm due for my 3 year ticket any time soon. hehe.

-Chris

Old 06-28-2004, 02:30 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

Failure to Yield to an Emergeny Vehicle, which I am fighting. I was caught in traffic right in front of the emergency and had a cop trying to cross traffic in front of me and a cop directly behind me with their lights and sirens blaring and I tried to get out of the way of the cop behind me and was given a ticket for not yileding the cop in front of ME! Had a car directly to my right, so I couldn't pull right.

2 G or NOT 2 G, there is no question!

Injen SES, Kinetix cats, K&N Typhoon, 19" PIAA Super Rozza's (19x9 & 19x10)

Old 06-28-2004, 02:38 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

How can he estimate my speed if he's just sitting in his cop car, looking at me traveling with a pack of cars through his side-view/rear-view mirrors at night?

<hr></blockquote>

My unc is a Sargeant for LA County Sheriffs and told me that a cop can take a course that, if he passes, certifies that he can estimate speeds accurately. In court, ask the cops for his certificate of completion of that course. Might be a technicality, but it's worth a try.

2 G or NOT 2 G, there is no question!

Injen SES, Kinetix cats, K&N Typhoon, 19" PIAA Super Rozza's (19x9 & 19x10)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Whats your worst ticket?