G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Funny Story

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Head 'n Shoulders
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funny Story

I am rushing to get ready for work. I am supposed to be at work @ 8:45 am, but that is exactly when i woke up and work is a half hour drive. So i am hurrying to get ready. leave the house @ 9:00 and driving like an [censored] to get to work. I was going no less than 60 on 45 mph roads and weaving in and out of traffic. On some roads, I was going 75! At every traffic light, i took off and it seemed like i was just an a$$hole driver. I finally arrive at my work, which is a bank, and immediately after i pull in and park, two cop cars come in the parking lot screeching around the corner and parked in front of the bank. It looked as If i was going to rob the bank or something. all of my employees and customers around the scene just stopped what they were doing and stared. Before I get out of my car, they say get out of the car with your hands up. They get my ID and I get against their cop car with my hands against the car. They do their little police stuff and tell me that there has been two calls from other drivers that I may be drunk because of the way I was driving. Of course i kissed *** and apologized at least 100 times. One cop was an [censored] and one cop was really cool. The cool cop was maybe 25 or so and he went over to my car and he was like nice ride. He was like "mind if i take it for a spin. this is official police business", of course he was just jokin. But yea me and the cop started talking about the car while the other cop was doing his little police stuff in his cop car. Finally the cool cop walks back to the gay cop's car and tells him "this fella has a nice car. His story checks out." The gay cop was like "Alllllllright...just take it easy young man. Then they left. After that whole scene I couldnt help think that my G saved me from getting a hefty ticket

5AT Coupe, Black on Black, Chrome Wheel/Performance Package, Premium, Aero w/spoiler, Eibach springs, Clear corners.

Old 07-17-2004, 11:51 PM
Head 'n Shoulders
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Funny Story

o hey fellas, by the way, could anyone tell me what camber kit to get and where. How much to install n give me some general info. about them. I dont know jack **** about camber kits except what theyre used for. I dont know for sure If I have to get one. Ill find out next week when i get my alignment done. Maybe i can find one for $350???? maybe......thx guys

5AT Coupe, Black on Black, Chrome Wheel/Performance Package, Premium, Aero w/spoiler, Eibach springs, Clear corners.