G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

People try to CARJACK me !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 08:34 PM
DED
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: People try to CARJACK me !!!

Cool... keepin it reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaal.........................

2004 G35C 6MT Black. Killer.

Old 08-01-2004, 11:47 PM

hmm maybe you two should car jack each other.. =)

04 6MT DG Coupe: Pop/Z-tube, Nismo Ti Shift, Borla TD Exhaust, UR pulley, 35% Lumar Tint, Custom Box w 10w3v2 w. JL 250/1

Old 08-01-2004, 11:58 PM

Xlacrosse this is my last post to you brainless.

Once again you havent paid attention. This thread really wasnt all about CARJACKing. If you read through the entire thread..you will see I did mention I used "CARJACK" in the title as an attention-getter.

Take it in easy.

Moderators..pls close this thread.

'04 G coupe TB Graph 5A

"Hello Everybody...My name is Black and I hate my G35...yeah I said it....what?!?!?!"

Old 08-02-2004, 08:33 PM

dang, i thought you guys were all on crack until today. i was like thinking, "ppl just mess with your car for no reason? wtf?" i thought you must be doing something strange or are in a weird part of town.

today change my mind! i was driving down the street, this a-hole is carrying some kind of 4 ft stick, and decides to hit my car with it as i am driving!

WTF? it looked like the thing was made out of some kind of fabric or paper cause it bent when it hit the car and looked like it was light, but still, so lame. there was traffic behind me so i couldnt stop. made a right, right, right, but the loser was gone. nothing happened to my car tho. again, it must have been something light.

i have now seen tho, ppl do mess with these cars. so lame. i have worked pretty hard to get mine. its really lame when ppl think that they are entitled to the same/that i dont deserve one/ppl shouldnt drive cars that others cant afford. really, i have worked my *** off to get into a comfortable position and im sorry they never did or they never got any good breaks. not my fault...

sorry, i digress, i jsut thought that was super lame...

2004 TB Coupe 6MT

Old 08-05-2004, 12:52 AM

Another bad effin experience today. My coworkers and I park in the same wrong side of the street EVERY day and never get ticketed. Today as we return to our cars to go home, to my surprise I had a ticket on my windshield....NONE of the other 6 cars parked behind me and in front of me got ticketed. ONLY ME....I took it lightly because it was only 35 bucks. However I was pissed off and still am because I never met that cop or have done anything wrong to that cop. Why would he single out MY CAR to ticket?

Granted my car was parked on the wrong side...but so were my 6 co workers. The act of ticketing me would have been justified had he ticketed them also. Oh well...a-holes will be a-holes and what goes around eventually comes around.

I got into my car and a van pulls up..opens his door...SLAM..scratches my car paint in the front of the car. I get out and felt like stabbing him in his neck.

I didnt wanna hurt him because he messed up my G...but because he insulted my intelligence by trying to offer me 50 dollars to fix it. After a while, his buddy coughed up 200 dollars.

The scratch is about 4 - 5 millimeters thick and about an inch and a half long..no dings. I dont know if this 200 dollars will cover it and I wouldnt be surprised if its not enough but I cant afford to have my insurance skyrocket.

Once again...I hate NYC.

'04 G coupe TB Graph 5A

"Hello Everybody...My name is Black and I hate my G35...yeah I said it....what?!?!?!"

Old 08-05-2004, 01:25 AM

I just think it's ridiculous why people scratch other peoples cars ( usually those that are better than their cars)... it just pisses me off since they can't afford one they think they can go around scratchin peoples cars.. for what? revenge? theres no revenge here, we didn't do anything

2003 G35 5AT
Clear Corners
Navi/Sport/Aero

Old 02-04-2005, 09:01 PM
People messin' with the G

I'm in the San Fernando Valley in CA. I had the G35 Sedan about 5 days. It's the first nice car I've bought for myself, ever. Ya know how that feels,right? Anyway, I come out one morning, about 1 month ago. I'm gonna take the G to work instead of my SUV and I FREAKED OUT!! I thought it was white spray paint all over the drivers side of the car, the hood, and the trunk. Thank God it was only shaving cream. My eyes needed a few seconds to register the texture of the gunk. I was so friggin pissed, insulted, you name it. "Why??" is my only question. Jealousy, envy, stupidity, ignorance? Gotta be somethin' like that 'cause I just don't see why sh** like that needs to happen.

Peace out...

Old 02-04-2005, 11:52 PM
MyG37 Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Park The G In The Garage!

Old 02-05-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
Park The G In The Garage!
That's what I do!

It's posts like these that make me paranoid about where I park my car sometimes hah.

Old 02-05-2005, 02:29 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Granted my car was parked on the wrong side...but so were my 6 co workers. The act of ticketing me would have been justified had he ticketed them also. Oh well...a-holes will be a-holes and what goes around eventually comes around.
But Officer, there were six other cars speeding on the highway, why did you just give me a ticket???

Old 02-05-2005, 02:42 AM
I really think it's okay for the owner to give more attention to our own car and the surrounding enirvoment. Afterall, we all love our G. I personally won't open my window to a stranger in 3:00am, probably not even in 7:00pm. Maybe i will let it slightly open to see what he want.

The thing is, no one is going to help you if he's really trying to carjack you. Most people will do nothing and just stare at you being carjack. Especially if the carjacker have or pretend to have a gun with him, people give sh*t about ur car.

I know i maybe too aggressive on this one. I am sorry if it disturbs anyone.

And lastly, don't call each other dick. No dick can drive or own a G35