G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Great dealer service experience!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 05:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great dealer service experience!

Tustin Infiniti is a good choice, although only my first service experience with Infiniti, I am VERY impressed! Anyone in the near vicinity of Tustin Infiniti should consider them for service on their car.

Dropped off my car yesterday at 5:30pm, they had a G35 sedan loaner waiting. I went down the list of problems and they fixed each and everyone one of them and had the car done by 2pm today! That is pretty cool, here is a list of what they did:

Fixed interior lights (my fault they were not working)
replaced door stoppers to stop the grease streaks on both doors
fixed the rear axle clicking
replaced ambient temp sensor for interior temp guage
adjusted the hand brake
reset the "service engine soon" light and NAV malfunction display (that was my fault by the way)
replaced driver side door weather stripping
fixed the sqeaky sunroof
installed fog/hi beam lights I provided (Silvervisions)

Cost to me= $0.00

PS: I have a friend that works in the parts department there, I think that is why I was not charged for the bulb install!

'03 G Coupe, 6 speed, Bose, Nav, Pearl White, Black leather, 350Z airbox, more MODS to come!

321808-G35 web photo copy.jpg

Old 08-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Great dealer service experience!

Glad to hear someone not complaining. The 11/3 rule (if someone has bad service they will tell 11 people, good service they will tell 3 people... or is it 7/3... anyways.) is more like 100/1 on here.

My salesman actually met me outside when I came and handed me over the keys to a loaner. I had a couple compliants and he said come in tomorrow and didn't want me to have to re-tell the story to service so he handled it. Didn't have to check insurance or sign any loaner papers, I was very impressed. It literally took me 1 minute to get in and out of there.

When I came back I remembered that I forgot to tell them about a few other small things when I dropped it off, but as I listed the issues I had (the ones I forgot to tell him) he showed me how they had also come across them and fixed them while they were there anyways. It was a great first experience.

Nate