G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Got My New G35 :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats on the new G, and sorry to hear about the Z.

Wow, crashed going over 100; you are very lucky to still be here.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Banned
How was the physical damage and Im sure the police were involved

Old 10-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Your Z accident reminds me of my accident a few years back with two Skylines. I was in Okinawa cruising down the 58 and got rear-ended by two Skylines that were racing. Actually, I was side swiped by one and that made me swirve in front of the other one and he nailed me good! My car was lifted off the ground and spun around in the air at least 3 times before landing and flipping over in a ditch. I walked away with only a scratch on my leg. My friend who was with me didn't have any injuries. My car was totalled...the back end was almost totally ripped off. If anybody were in the back seats they would have been killed.

The first Skyline that side swiped me was white and only had a broken mirror and a few scratches. The Skyline that rear-ended me was gray...it was totalled! The front end looked a lot like my rear end...it was almost totally smashed in and ripped off. Believe it or not, everybody walked away from this ugly accident.

I will say that the white Skyline looked pretty much stock, but the gray one was heavily modified. Even wrecked it still looked sweet.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Banned
^ Damn, thats crazy

your a lucky SOB

Old 10-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally Posted by NavEngineer
Your Z accident reminds me of my accident a few years back with two Skylines. I was in Okinawa cruising down the 58 and got rear-ended by two Skylines that were racing. Actually, I was side swiped by one and that made me swirve in front of the other one and he nailed me good! My car was lifted off the ground and spun around in the air at least 3 times before landing and flipping over in a ditch. I walked away with only a scratch on my leg. My friend who was with me didn't have any injuries. My car was totalled...the back end was almost totally ripped off. If anybody were in the back seats they would have been killed.

The first Skyline that side swiped me was white and only had a broken mirror and a few scratches. The Skyline that rear-ended me was gray...it was totalled! The front end looked a lot like my rear end...it was almost totally smashed in and ripped off. Believe it or not, everybody walked away from this ugly accident.

I will say that the white Skyline looked pretty much stock, but the gray one was heavily modified. Even wrecked it still looked sweet.
Wow your lucky man as for me I was not so lucky as a matter.

Originally Posted by Mercinator
How was the physical damage and Im sure the police were involved
Physical do you mean as in me or the car? The police closed the whole high way my friend was coming from a club and said there was a whole line of cars waiting for road to be open. The helicopter landed on the highway and I was airlifted to jackson ryder trauma center, where then I was resucitated twice for a laceration on my radial aretery (aterey on my left wrist) then had a blood transfusion followed after. More pics give me a second.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:31 AM

On this pic you can see part of the engine is sitting on the passenger seat.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:32 AM
^ Damn, thats crazy

your a lucky SOB

Yeah. I was found to be at fault in the accident. My insurance paid the maximum payment to the other parties involved. I had to pay an additional $8000.00 out of my own pocket because my insurance was maxed out. Apparently the gray Skyline had some really expensive mods. To make things worse my car wasn't covered, so I was making payments on a car that was totalled. I only owned the car for a day and a half before totalling it!

Old 10-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Originally Posted by alex_b

On this pic you can see part of the engine is sitting on the passenger seat.
Oh ****! I think you're the luckiest man on Earth right now!

Old 10-09-2009, 12:36 AM
^ Damn, thats crazy

your a lucky SOB
Tell me about it God was looking out for me that day.

Originally Posted by cpufreak3
Do you have any more pics of the whole car? I want to get a better idea of how the lip looks. It looks like the ebay lip which I wanna buy and put on my black coupe.
No but I promise I am going to take more tommorow. Miami has been real ugly these past days (raining alot) so tommorow I will detail my car and post more pics

Originally Posted by 626Gthirtyfive
Congrats.. How much did you pick up the G for?
I got it for $16,000 cash, not sure if it was a good deal but I looked on my autotrader and compared for months and i decided to go with this one. Mabey b/c it reminded me of my 350z being black and all dont know...

Old 10-09-2009, 12:38 AM
Oh ****! I think you're the luckiest man on Earth right now!

^^ Tell me about it. No one knows how I made it out alive but I was really injured.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:39 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Dude seriously..you should be living in the Church or Mosque or wherever you go, cuz it sure as hell looks like God gave you a second life there. Wow.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:48 AM
My Injuries:

-Broken radial bone
-Laceration on my radial artery (cut by watch)
-laceration on my pointer, middle and thumb tendons
-laceration to my median nerve nerve of those finger (so i feel my finger numb as of now)
-Fractured tibia and fibula (Have 2 plates on my left upper ankle with a total of 10 screws.
-Dislocation of the hip and Fracture to the hip socket (SOOOOO close to getting a hip replacement)
-Multiple fractured ribs on left side
-Fractured c1 spine (instant death by a lil more or even yet quadraplegic) god loves me
-Collasped left lung
-Collasped trachea (This have is the one I am still recovering from) My vocal chords have been paralyzed to make a story short and now have a stoma or more familiar a tracheostemy. If God's willing mabey out by next yr.

Thats all I can think of for now

Old 10-09-2009, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by Night Ryda
Dude seriously..you should be living in the Church or Mosque or wherever you go, cuz it sure as hell looks like God gave you a second life there. Wow.
Well I dont live at church to be honest but I do go frequently and thank God when ever I have a chance at church. My mom is a faithful catholic and stuck to god and had faith all the way through the hospital that I would make it through. Coencidentaly i went to church two days before my accident.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:55 AM
damn dude thats crazy...glad you made it out of that mess alive and congrats on the new G

Old 10-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Even though I don't know you, glad you're ok and not paralyzed or dead. It's a wonder how fate works sometimes. Absolutely beautiful new G by the way and $16k cash is a great deal, I've been looking all over for one!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got My New G35 :)