G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Got My New G35 :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Mr.202?

Received 205 Likes on 163 Posts
Originally Posted by tommyz9
I don't understand why they found you to be at fault when you didn't cause the accident. You were not involve in the race. Did you sue the other skyline owner?
Yea, I was wondering the same thing. He got rear ended and sideswiped but was at fault?

Old 10-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just looking at those pictures made my legs tingle! I hope you continue healing and you regain feeling in all extremities. The G looks great!

Old 10-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by thescreensavers

Wow dude your soo freaking lucky. You should also thank the Paramedics that were on site did not make some mistake and kill you there. I bet you wont be speeding on public roads ever again.
Trust me never again!! I am really careful now. I dont want to go through anything similar like this again. I would thank the paramedics but I dont know where to find them??? My police report doesnt say??? Plus I would love to ask them question since I was left in a coma for 2 weeks and cant remember jack.

Old 10-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by hackley01
Just looking at those pictures made my legs tingle! I hope you continue healing and you regain feeling in all extremities. The G looks great!
Thanks alot man. Greatly appreciated.

Old 10-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Mr.202?

Received 205 Likes on 163 Posts
Originally Posted by nismod05
Did any of you finish school? I'm pretty sure he was at fault because he excessively speeding and caused the accident. It is called wreckless driving.
Originally Posted by NavEngineer
Your Z accident reminds me of my accident a few years back with two Skylines. I was in Okinawa cruising down the 58 andgot rear-ended by two Skylines that were racing. Actually,I was side swiped by one and that made me swirve in front of the other one and he nailed me good! My car was lifted off the ground and spun around in the air at least 3 times before landing and flipping over in a ditch. I walked away with only a scratch on my leg. My friend who was with me didn't have any injuries. My car was totalled...the back end was almost totally ripped off. If anybody were in the back seats they would have been killed.

The first Skyline that side swiped me was white and only had a broken mirror and a few scratches. The Skyline that rear-ended me was gray...it was totalled! The front end looked a lot like my rear end...it was almost totally smashed in and ripped off. Believe it or not, everybody walked away from this ugly accident.

I will say that the white Skyline looked pretty much stock, but the gray one was heavily modified. Even wrecked it still looked sweet.
I am sorry were does he say he was speeding? From what he said, he was just driving down the 58, then 2 skylines were racing one side swiped him and caused him to move in front of the other one which rear ended him, which sent him flying.

Old 10-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
OMG!!!

WOW

GOD was with you on that day!!!

Z is one built car but not that much!!!

WOW WOW WOW

Old 10-09-2009, 08:41 PM
^^^Yup everyone tells me that. Hopefully I start school on spring.

Old 10-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by alex_b
^^^Yup everyone tells me that. Hopefully I start school on spring.
Going into the priesthood?

Old 10-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by tommyz9
I don't understand why they found you to be at fault when you didn't cause the accident. You were not involve in the race. Did you sue the other skyline owner?
I wasn't involved in the race. Actually I don't even know how the accident happened other than what I was told. The cars came up behind me so fast. The best way I can explain it is...it's like somebody sneaking up behind you and hitting you in the head with a baseball bat, then when you wake up everybody is asking you what happened. You're not going to know. All I remember was a loud pop and my dashboard lights looked kind of like when the starship Enterprise goes into warp speed. I think that's when my car was spinning. I blacked out after that.

I was told that I changed lanes in front of the white Skyline...he tried to go around me and side swiped me. I remember a loud pop...I think that was our mirrors hitting. I was then told that I swirved in front of the gray Skyline and he nailed me from the rear.

I wasn't racing at all...I should have been more alert on the potential that cars can come up behind you at insane speeds anytime and anywhere.

Old 10-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by hackley01
Going into the priesthood?
lol not really. More like college.

Old 10-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
OK, so what I don't understand is why did you have that totaled car towed to your house?

Old 10-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jersey-G
OK, so what I don't understand is why did you have that totaled car towed to your house?
to strip the parts? he said in his post that he took out parts from his Z

Old 10-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NISMOD05. Did you delete your original post? Stupid A$$. Why don't you go back and read NavEngineer post again one word at a time. Maybe you should have your MOMMY read it to you. I hate people like you. Alway have to make smart A$$ remark.

Originally Posted by nismod05
Did any of you finish school? I'm pretty sure he was at fault because he excessively speeding and caused the accident. It is called wreckless driving.

Old 10-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by jersey-G
first: The towing company that towed my car was going to charge us every day we left it at their yard so my dad called my insurance and they sent a tow truck to send it to my house. Mind you the people need a forklift to lift my car to the tow b.c the chasis was completely broken.

Second: My 19" racing hart 2 peice rims were on the car, and my dad wanted to part out a couple things. So he took off the tail lights, rotors, calipers, brake lines, my license plate cover. Tried to take off more things but he couldnt since most of the time he was at the hospital looking over me.

Old 10-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow thank God you came out of that horrible accident..
Welcome to the community! What are your plans for the ride? Drive safe man..you only have 1 life, make sure it lasts.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got My New G35 :)