G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Great News for us COUPE OWNERS!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 08:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Great News for us COUPE OWNERS!!!

are

2004 G35 Coupe/OB/Graphite interior/Premium and aero package/Popcharger/Z tube/Hotchkis sways/Tein H-tech springs/Kinetix plenum/Crawford cats

Old 08-27-2004, 08:28 AM

getting on

2004 G35 Coupe/OB/Graphite interior/Premium and aero package/Popcharger/Z tube/Hotchkis sways/Tein H-tech springs/Kinetix plenum/Crawford cats

Old 08-27-2004, 08:28 AM

my nerves too. Chill out man!!!

Old 08-27-2004, 10:35 AM

WTF?? This thread was about G35 Coupe's retaining value, yet 3/4 of the posts are a bunch of little kids bickering at each other (sigh).

If we could get a bitch filter on this forum, I bet 90% of the posts would be blocked.

- 03 Bril. Slvr Coupe, Aero & Wheel Pkg -

Old 08-27-2004, 10:36 AM

Like I said, only the imature would actually make personal insult online. I have not even made one insult to you besides getting off my back and shutting up already. You sir, are one ignorant person. I forgot that you think you're better than the rest of us.

Maybe if the edit button worked, then I would make only one post.

Now just stfu already. You are better than me.

Old 08-27-2004, 10:45 AM

One more thing since the damn edit button doesn't work, If you have something to say about what I write then just PM me or report it to the moderator. Why are yo gonna start up a flame war? No one else a had a problem with it, but you.

I'm sure once you get another 7 years under your belt you'll be a great person.

Old 08-27-2004, 03:16 PM

The edit button works just fine. Also, 3 other posters agree that if just one poster would stop making NEGATIVE COMMENTS this "bickering" as it's been referred to would stop.

FYI, I even marked this thread as edited instead of removing the check mark on the previous screen.

I'm on my 2nd edit... check the times.

<font color=blue>The above statements are only my take on the issue. If you disagree with anything I typed then you are 100% right!</font color=blue> <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by neffster on 08/27/04 12:19 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-27-2004, 03:19 PM

-Really a nice guy just having a bad day-
-Internet makes him feel safe so he says what he wants-
-Mouth hasn't cought up with age-
-Waste of a perfectly good G-

Take your pick.

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by jwg35c on 08/27/04 02:16 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-27-2004, 04:47 PM

It's possible that it jumped because of a calculated inflation factor...

2000 Audi S4 - 400hp/450ft-lbs (sold 8-14-04)
1991 Toyota MR2 - 130hp/140ft-lbs...just as fun
Soon to be G owner

Old 08-27-2004, 04:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

I just laughed when I read it because of all the Domestic crap on the least retained value side.

<hr></blockquote>

I just laughed when I read your juvenile comment. Let's take a look again at the least retained value side:

Jaguar X-Type: British (import)
Mitsubishi Diamante: Japanese (import)
Chrysler Sebring Sedan: same car as the Mitsubishi Galant Japanese (import)
Suzuki Vitara: Japanese (import)
Chevy Aveo: Korean (import).

That leaves 5 of the 10 as domestics.

2003 G35C, 6MT, DG/G, Aero/Nav/Premium
2002 Corvette Z06, Electron Blue/Black, headers, intake, exhaust, 380 rwhp

Old 08-27-2004, 05:03 PM

Has anyone found an old magazine from ~5 years ago and seen an article similar to this and compared it to what it is today? Would be interesting to see how accurate they've been.

Nate

Old 08-27-2004, 09:07 PM

Well, you should already know that everyone has edit problems and you have to reply to the "edit problem" thread for the mods to fix that. I have done that, but they have not fixed my problem.

say what you want about me, because i could really care less. You don't know me and I don't take anything anyone says on the net seriously. If you do, maybe you should spend less time at the comp. I've been around here awhile now and this is the first time I have even had any "disagreements" with anyone. I don't plan to leave because of that either.

Like i said before, If you have a problem with me, then drop me a pm. Don't go stirring up ppls threads over one joking comment.

Making comments like, "waste of a G" is just plain imature.

Old 08-28-2004, 01:21 AM

"Got any more insults for me... save them until you see me face to face. (Second Point in the same thread, wow!)"

I didn't know neffster was a tough guy and a scholar at the same time...maybe he just wants to play moderator

Old 08-28-2004, 08:29 AM

Oh no, not you too Ximer. I thought you finally "figured it out" and had made a turn for the better. You have been making good, informative posts; you had stopped the name-calling, quit posting questionable posts of 1/2 nude women, and were contributing quite well to the forum (Thank you GOD!).

FYI, I don't want to be a moderator; I just want NEGATIVITY (in general) to find a home elsewhere. I never once mentioned forum rules, posting guidelines, etc. I just said that I didn't like the words and attitudes expressed by one individual poster, (and so have almost a dozen other posters as well).

Things are starting to "die down" let's not instigate more trouble please...

Finished kicking a dead horse,
Neffster

<font color=blue>The above statements are only my take on the issue. If you disagree with anything I typed then you are 100% right!</font color=blue>

Old 08-28-2004, 10:59 AM

In reply to:
"I just laughed when I read your juvenile comment. Let's take a look again at the least retained value side:

Jaguar X-Type: British (import) ----> Ford
Mitsubishi Diamante: Japanese (import)
Chrysler Sebring Sedan: same car as the Mitsubishi Galant Japanese (import) -----> Same car or not, the badge reads Chrysler
Suzuki Vitara: Japanese (import)
Chevy Aveo: Korean (import). -----> CHEVY Aveo"

The comment was hardly juvenile. Jaguar aside, the cars still say Chrysler and Chevy on the hood (It's no secret that British cars are terrible, they have some of the worst reputations and lowest repeat customer numbers). That plays a huge part in the resale value of a car. If I found out that the G had an equally powerful domestic counterpart for $10K less I still wouldn't buy it. Lest we forget that we are essentially paying for a brand name and the reputation behind it. Even though domestics are now ranked higher in long term quality than European cars, it will take them years to shake their poor reputations. That's a sad reality. I do (clearly) have a bias against American cars because I have owned 2 in the past few years and they have been absolutely miserable. I am speaking from personal experience. I always have to laugh when I talk to my friends with Blazers and Jeeps going into the shop at 90K to get new trannies, and they think the cars deserve a pat on the back for getting there. My Toyota 4Runner has 180K on it and I replaced the clutch for the first time 1 month ago and I am still running in the FACTORY brake pads (Even the dealer couldn't explain it, the closest they can come is that the truck is stick and I down shift to a stop).

Prior to my purchasing my G I found out that I get the GM supplier discount and could have purchased a Corvette Z06 for less than I paid for the G. I opted for reliablity because I do not have the time or the patience to deal with the problems associated with the American cars I have battled through in the past.

I know 100 people are going to respond with their marvelous experiences with domestic cars and how a Vette will beat the pants off of the G and how stupid and norrow-minded I am being but I can only say that I am speaking from personal experience. This is not a debate, I am simply stating my opinion and no amount of arguing will change that.

2004.5 Black on Black 6MT, Aero, Premium, Navi (every option offered)
Porkchop Sandwiches

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Great News for us COUPE OWNERS!!!