G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Steve Compagno @ Vallejo Nissan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steve Compagno @ Vallejo Nissan

Please delete thread

Last edited by The.Rockst*r; 03-30-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Sorry to hear about that, IMO its BS! It terrible what our world is coming to when we entrust people with our money expecting them to provide a product. I hope things work out for you & thanks for the heads up.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:55 PM
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
Did you try calling the dealership?

Old 03-17-2010, 06:57 PM
yes. i called the dealership and left a message for his dad, the owner.

feel free to call vallejo nissan on my behalf and complain about steve. i'm sure that if enough people do it, it will become an issue there and he'll have to do something.

vallejo's #: 707-674-5771

his number as their parts guy is above. you can call him too. =)

Old 03-17-2010, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by The.Rockst*r
yes. i called the dealership and left a message for his dad, the owner.
He never returned your phone call?

Old 03-17-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm going to register and post this on my350z too.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:13 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Sorry to hear this. Maybe there is a logical explanation on what's going on, but I kinda doubt it. You just never know what you're getting into when you buy sh*t from strangers.

BTW are you sure you really shipped my filter?? J/K just trying to get you to laugh even if just for a minute. Thanks again.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:16 PM
What a tool!!! Hope you get your springs Bro.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Well that sucks! That's one of the problems using paypal,the seller gets paid right away and then you're left hoping they send it. File a dispute with your card company also.

For large $$$ items,say over $500,Paypal should have regional clearance centres that items have to be received at BEFORE the monies are released to the seller. Either that or the seller has to supply a valid tracking # before monies are released on ANY dollar amount,that would stop most of this bs dead in it's tracks.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
I hate paypal. I hate ebay and all related companies for that matter. Not really helpful at all when **** hits the fan.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to hear about your situation. This is why I am ALWAYS paranoid about internet sales. However, because there is an actual brick and mortar location you can physically go to, you have more options. I would also get on the BBB and file a complaint. Additionally, complain on EVERY web board that is associated with nissan/infiniti and spread the word. Bad PR is bad jojo for actual businesses. I would also try and get in contact with the management of dealership.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Just spoke with John Estrada over at Vallejo Nissan. Really nice guy. Said he actually had packaged up the coilovers to ship to me but was told by Stephen that I no longer wanted them.

Gave him the link to this page to look at and he's going to pass this along to the owner of the dealership to get this taken care of. Really nice guy and sounded sincere as opposed to Stephen who came off as a liar/con-man from the start.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by The.Rockst*r
Just spoke with John Estrada over at Vallejo Nissan. Really nice guy. Said he actually had packaged up the coilovers to ship to me but was told by Stephen that I no longer wanted them.

Gave him the link to this page to look at and he's going to pass this along to the owner of the dealership to get this taken care of. Really nice guy and sounded sincere as opposed to Stephen who came off as a liar/con-man from the start.
That's a good start. Be sure to keep us posted. I live about 30 mins away from Vallejo and would be more than happy to pass out hardcopies of this thread.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:29 PM
I sent a text to Stephen stating that I spoke with John and about this forum post that casts a negative light on that company. He finally responded with this text:

"Dude. Vallejo nissan has nothing to do with the sale. You didn't get it cuz ur a dick and called me a liar. I was fired from there."

My response:

"1. i paid for it. 2. you lied to me so that makes you a liar. 3. like it or not, vallejo nissan is very much involved. many people have replied to what i've said about ur dad's dealership and things look really bad on you now."

his response:

"Ok then. deal with john. he will send you the parts and the tracking. call him tom. i cant deal with you."

------

John just called me and said Stephen's dad, the owner, is going to bring the parts in on Friday and he will ship it out to me.

John has been very helpful and sincere. It's nice to know that when you call someone for help, they do something about it. I've had trouble in the past with customer service at other places where you tell them something and it doesn't get done. After voicing my concern and showing him the site, John has taken care of everything.

It's also really nice to know that Stephen was fired from that dealership. That kid is one bad apple.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Hahaha you really have to be a dick to be fired from a job your daddy gave you at his dealership.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Steve Compagno @ Vallejo Nissan