G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

thought i would share...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2010 | 04:19 PM
|
thought i would share...

so after a long 16 hr worknight. i am leaving the parking lot i start to back up and a ^%*%^*^*(^ ***&** backs up and hits into my rear panel driver side. right behind the wheel. now my ****ing paint is cracked and my steering wheel is shaking and the tink in the rear axle is louder. who else has had this kind of bad luck? and how much is iit for a bumper repaint? all i have to say about what transpired is
@%^@%&^*$(&()*_)*(^*&%$%@$%^*%$%$^*%$ that 18yr old girl who shouldnt have a license.

Old 07-10-2010 | 04:21 PM
|
ill post a pic later. its not bad aesthetically. im worried about the endlink and swaybar and my rear tire and if ill get enough money to repaint the rear bumper.

Old 07-10-2010 | 04:32 PM
Should be about 300 bucks for a repaint.

Old 07-10-2010 | 04:33 PM
sorry to hear about that. endlinks and sways are easy to replace, id worry more about the rear diff. good luck with the repairs

Old 07-10-2010 | 04:57 PM
Insurance?

Old 07-10-2010 | 06:08 PM
|
Originally Posted by NachoCheese
Insurance?
i have full yessir!! i was worried that she wouldnt have insurance...or even a legal id for that matter...but i dont think i was hit hard enough for the rear diff to be affected. but im gonna hit up a shop asap and see what the damage is...the bumper will need to be repainted though. it is unfortunate that i saved and worked my ASSSSSS off for a couple yrs to buy a high priced car only for some stupid child to ruin it and sit there and laugh and have 15 family members show up to the accident scene and try and give me hard looks...schmucks

Old 07-10-2010 | 07:39 PM
|
from an iphone hard to tell but the paint is cracked and chipped. it will have to be painted no ifs ands or buts

Attached Thumbnails thought i would share...-photo.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 07-10-2010 | 09:38 PM
so did you get a police report?

Thats why I park away from everyone.

Old 07-10-2010 | 09:45 PM
You're kinda whiney and dumb.

My cousins car got written off because a 30ish year oldish dumb *** sideswiped him doing 30 over. Don't try and blame it on the girl being young. Bad drivers come in every age.

Old 07-10-2010 | 09:46 PM
looks like the rear panel and bumper are going to need to be painted/blended.

Old 07-10-2010 | 09:57 PM
Man that sucks, gl with the repairs. AND yes watch out for those teenage girls on the road!

Old 07-10-2010 | 10:03 PM
I started driving when I was 16. My GF started driving when she was 16. Neither of us have been a cause of an accident. She was rear ended by a 40-year old lady (who was extremly apologetic) and I was cut off and side swiped by a middle aged man. Do they not deserve to drive?

Stop being a fcking child and calm down. You got backed up into in a parking lot. People get in accidents all the time, it doesn't mean they're a dumb driver or shouldn't have a license. You have insurance, she has insurance. Get your car to a shop, get an estimate, and get a check from the insurance company, done deal. Good god you're like a 5-year ole who just broke his toy Teddy bear. I understand being upset because these cars are nice and many of us put in lots of effort to get them and mod them, but in no way does that warrant being a complete jackass about it. This is why we have insurance.

Old 07-11-2010 | 05:07 AM
insurance?

Old 07-11-2010 | 01:20 PM
|
Originally Posted by xdEnbOyx
I started driving when I was 16. My GF started driving when she was 16. Neither of us have been a cause of an accident. She was rear ended by a 40-year old lady (who was extremly apologetic) and I was cut off and side swiped by a middle aged man. Do they not deserve to drive?

Stop being a fcking child and calm down. You got backed up into in a parking lot. People get in accidents all the time, it doesn't mean they're a dumb driver or shouldn't have a license. You have insurance, she has insurance. Get your car to a shop, get an estimate, and get a check from the insurance company, done deal. Good god you're like a 5-year ole who just broke his toy Teddy bear. I understand being upset because these cars are nice and many of us put in lots of effort to get them and mod them, but in no way does that warrant being a complete jackass about it. This is why we have insurance.
a child? really? cause im 20 and i have a car this nice? get your ignorant comments outta here i dont care to hear them. i spent a lot of hard earned money on this car. i didnt buy this car for a new driver to hit into my car. i paid for my car so i have more respect for it maybe if you bought yours you would too punk *** kid.

Old 07-11-2010 | 01:26 PM
|
Originally Posted by 4DGS
You're kinda whiney and dumb.

My cousins car got written off because a 30ish year oldish dumb *** sideswiped him doing 30 over. Don't try and blame it on the girl being young. Bad drivers come in every age.
whiney and dumb huh? idc if you got hit by an older person. statistics show that young kids are the ones getting in the majority of the accidents and its a proven scientific fact that drivers as young as 16 do not have the mental development to react properly to situations in driving like avoiding accidents and hazards. so before you try and spit some stupid **** look at the facts kid. i bought my car i respect my material goods. A 16 yr old mexican child who hits me then has 16 family members show up to all laugh and have a good time while the police officer is filing the report isnt being respectful. so **** you kid. you werent there and youre not 20 rockin a G coupe.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: thought i would share...