G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Crazy EXPENSIVE exhaust.. Insurance claim help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who the heck sells a used G35 and leaves their $3k exhaust still installed? OP you got a steal depending on what you paid for the car!

Old 07-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Where is the damage?

Old 07-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From what I understand, and can barely make out in the photos, the damage is a crinkle in the center pipe from when I was rear ended. I'm currently driving the car with the exhaust still on it. It seems that the shop attempted to maybe "unkink" it as best as they could. It seems to operate just fine. However one of the tips at the end is a little cockeyed... I'm wondering if it can be fixed.

Also, it seems that I'll be getting a replacement! Anyone know if these things are repairable, or resellable?

Old 08-23-2010, 01:41 AM
Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by AxeKick7
From what I understand, and can barely make out in the photos, the damage is a crinkle in the center pipe from when I was rear ended. I'm currently driving the car with the exhaust still on it. It seems that the shop attempted to maybe "unkink" it as best as they could. It seems to operate just fine. However one of the tips at the end is a little cockeyed... I'm wondering if it can be fixed.

Also, it seems that I'll be getting a replacement! Anyone know if these things are repairable, or resellable?
Axekick, if you decide you're going to sell your damaged exhaust for real, please PM me.

I'm interested and in a position to pick it up