Originally Posted by g35drivvaa88
now does this really look that bad

Old 08-16-2010, 10:23 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Wow.....

Old 08-16-2010, 10:29 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
I'd say bloody nose, but wrong end of the car. So uhm, use lube next time?

Old 08-16-2010, 10:42 PM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
Calvin +1

it got DP'd

Old 08-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lmao i find this funny everyone hating. oh so the rules of having a g35 is keep the exhaust tip chrome....OR ELSE ITS A RICER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! so i guess style/uniqueness doesnt exist on these forums, everyone is a **** and there exhaust has to be chrome, because thats the rules of owning a g35. Im sorry but this is childish hating on something this small. am i painting it red to make it seem like i have 500 god damn hp no, im painting it cause i think it looks kool with the taillights. do i have a 2 foot spoiler, body kit, decals of a company i dont even have, No so how am i a ricer, i guess if somethings different they should be shunnedd.

Old 08-16-2010, 10:50 PM
i guess everyone has to listen to the same music too, because god for bid it sounds different its a big predicament, look up unique,style. everyone has there own preferences. You guys are like 3 year old kids bitching because somethings different that there not used too.

Old 08-16-2010, 10:53 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Received 430 Likes on 278 Posts
Itasha Coupe
^^ You posted and asked for feedback, so we gave it to you. I approached it methodically in trying to help you out a bit. But I'm sure that everyone did say that its your car, so do what you want with it. People just expressed their opinion on how they didn't like it and then you return with an abrupt attitude and start shooting from the hip with your accusations.

If I recall, no one even mentioned anything about a body kit, spoiler, or decals or anything. They all commented on your choice of mods, and they (including myself) commented on the fact that we felt they were a poor aesthetic choice on your part.

You wanna be unique, then keep the exhaust red. Paint your emblem red, get your Tenzo wheels with your red stripe. You will definitely be unique in that aspect, but you'll most likely get flamed by the other members in here that aren't as "nice" as I am.

Lawrence from Strafe told me this awhile back, that you need to mod your for you and for you alone. But I just honestly have a feeling that in your case, being 17, its not the case. You wanna mod your car to turn heads and create an image of yourself? Why do I assume this? Because when I was 17, that was all I thought about when I drove my car around.

Edit: And for Heaven's sake, type a bit better. You're still in school and should be conforming to the English language. It is like decoding a message when I read your posts.

Old 08-16-2010, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
^^ You posted and asked for feedback, so we gave it to you. I approached it methodically in trying to help you out a bit. But I'm sure that everyone did say that its your car, so do what you want with it. People just expressed their opinion on how they didn't like it and then you return with an abrupt attitude and start shooting from the hip with your accusations.

If I recall, no one even mentioned anything about a body kit, spoiler, or decals or anything. They all commented on your choice of mods, and they (including myself) commented on the fact that we felt they were a poor aesthetic choice on your part.

You wanna be unique, then keep the exhaust red. Paint your emblem red, get your Tenzo wheels with your red stripe. You will definitely be unique in that aspect, but you'll most likely get flamed by the other members in here that aren't as "nice" as I am.

Lawrence from Strafe told me this awhile back, that you need to mod your for you and for you alone. But I just honestly have a feeling that in your case, being 17, its not the case. You wanna mod your car to turn heads and create an image of yourself? Why do I assume this? Because when I was 17, that was all I thought about when I drove my car around.

Edit: And for Heaven's sake, type a bit better. You're still in school and should be conforming to the English language. It is like decoding a message when I read your posts.

lmaooo yeah i cant spell for ****, but the reason im doing it is to make up for what im not doing in performance. why not just make it look nice you know. and i didnt paint the emblems i shaved the g35 and infiniti off. all im doing now is jdm 06 taillights, 06 projector headlights, mabye lowering it an inch, and getting the 19" tenzos.

Old 08-16-2010, 11:01 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Itasha Coupe
lmaooo yeah i cant spell for ****, but the reason im doing it is to make up for what im not doing in performance. why not just make it look nice you know. and i didnt paint the emblems i shaved the g35 and infiniti off. all im doing now is jdm 06 taillights, 06 projector headlights, mabye lowering it an inch, and getting the 19" tenzos.
That sounds like a good start with your choice of mods. Remember that your 19" tires will cost more then 20" tires would.

Welcome to the world of modding the G35... its not a cheap hobby, I will tell you that. At least if you wanna do it right.

Old 08-16-2010, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by konxeptionz
That sounds like a good start with your choice of mods. Remember that your 19" tires will cost more then 20" tires would.

Welcome to the world of modding the G35... its not a cheap hobby, I will tell you that. At least if you wanna do it right.
yeah thats probably my last thing im gnna do, i might just get a UR pulley kit increase some low end power, and plenum spacer. and yeah this ****s expensivee thank god i have a job. but thanks tho for being mature and not so much a hater

Old 08-16-2010, 11:08 PM
XiN
Supersonic... Hypertonic

Itasha Coupe
Just remember that with your performance mods, you will not get a large gain out of anything... so don't expect much with a spacer and just a pulley it. If you want serious power, you'll need to look into FI... but I'm sure that's a long ways away for you.

Old 08-16-2010, 11:13 PM
yeah thats true.... if i ever were to go f/i i would supercharge my car, $6,000 tho plus tuning it and installation, i think for my first car im gnna stick with the exterior, and when i get more experience..tune my 2nd or 3rd car, cause at 17 theres really no point in having a 400+hp daily driver unless at night im gnna street race..but im not into that haha

Old 08-16-2010, 11:18 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by gary c
This boy's going to surpass the tuba exhaust IP coupe here in SoCal, give him time!Gary[/COLOR][/I][/B]

I don't know about that, OP needs a lot of "fail" for that to happen.

Old 08-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Originally Posted by Calvin
I'd say bloody nose, but wrong end of the car. So uhm, use lube next time?
Hahahahahahaha dude, I LOL'd in a best buy when I read this .

OP, good job on keeping your cool for the most part. Some members go crazy when their choice of mods are criticized. It's good to ask for other's opinions, but you should always just mod to your liking, because in the end, you're the one who drives and looks at it every day.

Old 08-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
lmao i find this funny everyone hating. oh so the rules of having a g35 is keep the exhaust tip chrome....OR ELSE ITS A RICER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! so i guess style/uniqueness doesnt exist on these forums, everyone is a **** and there exhaust has to be chrome, because thats the rules of owning a g35. Im sorry but this is childish hating on something this small. am i painting it red to make it seem like i have 500 god damn hp no, im painting it cause i think it looks kool with the taillights. do i have a 2 foot spoiler, body kit, decals of a company i dont even have, No so how am i a ricer, i guess if somethings different they should be shunnedd.
I painted my stock tips matte black and most people loved it. Excuse the dirty car.

Different isn't always a good thing.

Nothing personal, but it just reminds me of this picture hahaha.

Last edited by Calvin; 08-17-2010 at 12:02 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: here me out this may benefit you