G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Leavin for Navy bootcamp tomorrow!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What kind of deployment do they have in the NAVY? Always been interested in finding out but honestly dont trust recruiters. lol. Once your done with camp and training, where are they most likely to send you?

Originally Posted by mr.stealth
dude, i've never been on a ship and i've been in for 8 years and i never want to i'm a corpsman (HM) we have the option of going with marines you can go back and forth blueside to greenside but your still in the navy it doesn't mean your a marine you would just work with them. i had nothing going for me at the time just wasting my life that's why i joined sometimes it sucks but you have b.s. at ever job, i like it because i don't like staying in one spot for too long (right now i'm in japan, from here back to san diego). seriously consider it any service actually watch out for army they deploy way too much it will burn you out quick.

Old 09-29-2010, 12:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DT35G
What kind of deployment do they have in the NAVY? Always been interested in finding out but honestly dont trust recruiters. lol. Once your done with camp and training, where are they most likely to send you?
it depends on your rate (job) for me it went like this, bootcamp--->A school--->fmss--->fleet. as far as deployments you could be on a ship get deployed on you'd be hitting ports, you could get sent with the army (temporary) end up anywhere, or like i said earlier the marines doing everything they do and and your job on top of that some deployments are cake goodwill missions going around to different countries winning hearts and minds or could be watching your friends die around you covered in their blood while insurgents are celebrating in the distance taking pop shots at you after hiking 20 miles in the hot a$$ son to your next objective all because some idoit got the wrong intel in their littie air-con tents more worried about what creamer to use while looking at double rainbows (sorry i get a littie emtional sometimes). choose "your rate choose you fate" you'll hear that alot in the navy. i'm a greenside corpsman btw we're a littie different from most sailors. if you have questions on how it really is ask us we have different experiences if i could start over i would still join.

Last edited by (Stealth Inc.); 09-29-2010 at 10:04 AM. Reason: typo
Old 09-29-2010, 08:04 AM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Mine went Bootcamp ---> A school ---> Power school ---> Prototype ---> Ship ---> Officer bootcamp ---> College ---> A school ---> Fleet ---> CIVILIAN

I literally spent 5 years of my 8 years in the Navy in school.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think im gonna check into and maybe talk to a recruiter this week sometime. Ill keep this thread updated when i get some info you guys can tell me if its bullsh*t.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.