G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Weight of 19" forged OEMs?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by N80
That's kind of scary man. You don't have a thing for me do you? I mean, its understandable, of course, but you really shouldn't base a crush on a few internet posts. But let's just stop this right now, it would never work out between us. And just to remind you, stalking is illegal in most states.
Fortunately I don't live in one.

Sigh. It's always so disappointing when the mouse gives up too early in the game.

Old 10-20-2010, 10:20 PM
N80
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Page 4 baby!

Are you supposed to be the cat? Wonder what Mr. Freud would have to say about that one? But don't worry, sometimes a cigar is just is a cigar. Not!

Old 10-20-2010, 10:21 PM
N80
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Page 4 baby!

Are you supposed to be the cat? Wonder what Mr. Freud would have to say about that one? But don't worry, sometimes a cigar is just is a cigar. Not!

Old 10-20-2010, 11:02 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Even your posting twice no longer amuses me. Over & out.

Old 10-20-2010, 11:11 PM
Banned
Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by N80
4GDS, I don't think you know the answer to any of those questions do you? I think I smell a poser. Of course, you continue to waste time posting in this thread even though you think its just outrageous for someone to ask a simple question and waste bandwidth.

msommers, I'm not just saying I'm more intelligent than most of the people here, I AM more intelligent than most of the people here. But let's admit it, that's not really saying much now is it? Getting these guys hot under the collar is like banging on a monkey cage: lots of noise, chest thumping and poo throwing but not a whole lot of meaning. And it works every time. Never fails.

But seriously, this is the internet right? Any one of these 'guys' could be a 12 year old chick who knows how to use Google, right? If its so easy to use Google to find an answer it doesn't take much to pose as a G35 expert. Right? In other words, what good are they?

Are we on page 4 yet?

Originally Posted by N80
Herrschaft, it aint over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No!

My last reply was 9 posts ago. We're on page 3 now. These guys live for this stuff.

really?

Old 10-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
is IMensaMind posting under a new username???

Old 10-20-2010, 11:53 PM
Banned
Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
^^^hahahaahh. Maybe if he made some inference that the wheels could have been made better/lighter if they were forged by a conservative.

Last edited by abcdo4dkIdjkm; 10-21-2010 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by N80
Funny. Been here a couple of months and haven't run into anyone here who could make me look or feel stupid. Sound arrogant? Sometimes the price of being smarter than everyone else is that they think you are pretentious. I can live with that.

Originally Posted by N80
msommers, I'm not just saying I'm more intelligent than most of the people here, I AM more intelligent than most of the people here. But let's admit it, that's not really saying much now is it? Getting these guys hot under the collar is like banging on a monkey cage: lots of noise, chest thumping and poo throwing but not a whole lot of meaning. And it works every time. Never fails.
If you're going to claim superiority, at least be clear and consistent. So which is it, you pretentious *****?

Old 10-21-2010, 12:17 AM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by N80
msommers, I'm not just saying I'm more intelligent than most of the people here, I AM more intelligent than most of the people here.
After witnessing your maturity level, I highly doubt that.

Originally Posted by N80
Getting these guys hot under the collar is like banging on a monkey cage: lots of noise, chest thumping and poo throwing but not a whole lot of meaning. And it works every time. Never fails.
Good definition of an:

Last edited by herrschaft; 10-21-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:29 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
4 pages really?? Lol A lot of forums are like this. However what I've noticed here is the aggro responses to the basic questions. This is true to my350 as well. Sure they get asked a lot (myself included). Just ignore or if someone says "look it up" leave it at that no need to add. They will get the message.

Try going to ziptied. If you're not a seasoned mechanic or have single handedly assembled or disassembled every bolt on your drift car, don't even bother posting or you get a really nasty reply lol.

Sometimes there is a vibe kind of like an outdoor skatepark or a localized surf spot. Locals rule, everyone else stay out. OR, if you're a beginner, don't stand where everyone else is skating or risk a beatdown or get kicked out. It makes sense too.

Old 10-21-2010, 12:56 AM
Received 135 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by SwivelHips

the question having been asked 6.02x10E23 times.
Why did you choose that number? I use it almost everyday it seems haha

Old 10-21-2010, 02:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SwivelHips
Since this thread is already FUBAR....

Right, because e-thuggery is a more mature response than a reasoned and cogent argument. And by the way, I didn't see any startling insights in any of your 100 posts in useful threads like "D1ckass cop". I did, however, find other references to violence. Got issues, have we?

Here are some other forums for you:

g35club.org
g35frenzy.com
nicoclub.com
6mt.net

Don't let the door...
By no means did I say I would be that cool guy that would "knock you out". I'm glad you have enough time on your hands and actually care to "research" my posts. I'm obliged to the fact of how you are blind that this entire thread is a 12 year old pissing match. Thanks for the other forum suggestions!

Old 10-21-2010, 02:56 AM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Actually this thread is great. The more newbies that complain about not searching/reading the stickies the better. Just provides a handy list of whom I shouldn't assist.

Old 10-21-2010, 03:03 AM
Super Moderator
Received 127 Likes on 105 Posts
Originally Posted by VQdriver
4 pages really?? Lol A lot of forums are like this. However what I've noticed here is the aggro responses to the basic questions. This is true to my350 as well. Sure they get asked a lot (myself included). Just ignore or if someone says "look it up" leave it at that no need to add. They will get the message.

Try going to ziptied. If you're not a seasoned mechanic or have single handedly assembled or disassembled every bolt on your drift car, don't even bother posting or you get a really nasty reply lol.

Sometimes there is a vibe kind of like an outdoor skatepark or a localized surf spot. Locals rule, everyone else stay out. OR, if you're a beginner, don't stand where everyone else is skating or risk a beatdown or get kicked out. It makes sense too.

^ Very apt analogy.

Old 10-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Actually this thread is great. The more newbies that complain about not searching/reading the stickies the better. Just provides a handy list of whom I shouldn't assist.
How nice of you!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Weight of 19" forged OEMs?