G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

SoCal Canyon Run

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by G.Dogg
look im not trying to start anything, if you like the sadan go with it. its just not my stile i wouldn't care if it had a gold engine well only then i would think about buying a G sadan
Sedan is faster than the coupe FYI

Old 11-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
look im not trying to start anything, if you like the sadan go with it. its just not my stile i wouldn't care if it had a gold engine well only then i would think about buying a G sadan
spell check

Old 11-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
i vote, the forums get a new age requirement. 21 and up.

Old 11-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you mean IQ requirement over 21....or age?

Old 11-01-2010, 03:52 PM
It blows my mind that it seems every other thread that I read has people bickering back and forth about stupid s***.

Its always Sedan vs Coupe, Auto vs Manual, BMW vs Infiniti (for a reason I don't understand since this is an Infiniti forum).

Then there are the old guys yelling at the new guys for being new and not knowing the rules. (kinda like a high school teacher yelling at an 8 year old for not knowing Calculus)

Then of course there are the freaking 8 year olds that get their feelings hurt because they got yelled at by the highschool teacher.

Its pretty entertaining, yet also pretty lame that I have to go through so many pages on the thread just to find an answer to the OP's question... maybe thats why Noobs can't find answers to their questions and post a new thread... just to start the whole 8 yr old vs High school teacher process over again.

Oh ya... maybe I jacked this guys thread... I will probably get flamed for that. lol. Getting my fire suit on.

Old 11-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Received 187 Likes on 140 Posts
^welcome to internet forums..

Old 11-01-2010, 04:32 PM
And you can't compare people that have been here for a while complaining to others that just joined. It's not like an 8 year old knowing calculus, it's like an 18 yr old knowing what 1+1 is.

Some people don't SEARCH the forum for specific things or they don't read the Sticky threads. That's when the people that have been here longer usually mention things to the newer people.

Also, it seems several new people try to make enemies than friends. It's as simple as a person trying to help out another forum member and then out of nowhere the OP gets defensive and makes attacks. What's up with that?

Old 11-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
okay guys i got it! i posted a thread and every1 went nuts, so i put it in the wrong place. I havn't figured out all the tools on this forum yet

btw. i don't care if the sadan is faster then a coupe..

I bought a coupe becouse it looks better for one and if you dont know a coupe handles allot better then a 4door.

Old 11-01-2010, 05:00 PM
okaybye!

03 D.G Coupe 6MT "Custom System"

Old 11-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
okay guys i got it! i posted a thread and every1 went nuts, so i put it in the wrong place. I havn't figured out all the tools on this forum yet

I bought a coupe becouse it looks better for one and if you dont know a coupe handles allot better then a 4door.
LOL, check the weight distribution figures

Old 11-01-2010, 05:05 PM
always have to get the last word in huh? okay buddy your sadan is the sh*t

Old 11-01-2010, 05:15 PM

Orly? Bet I could take you when I had my Impul Ohlins

Shoot, even now I would with my mega negative camber. But seriously, whether the sedan or coupe looks better is one's personal opinion. I actually got the sedan because I'm a sedan guy and more people have modded coupes. I'd really like to know what facts you can provide though that show the coupe handles a lot (two words) better than a coupe.

Old 11-01-2010, 05:16 PM
okaybye!

always have to get the last word in huh? okay buddy your sadan is the sh*t

Welcome back.

Old 11-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by The_Stimulation
And you can't compare people that have been here for a while complaining to others that just joined. It's not like an 8 year old knowing calculus, it's like an 18 yr old knowing what 1+1 is.

Some people don't SEARCH the forum for specific things or they don't read the Sticky threads. That's when the people that have been here longer usually mention things to the newer people.

Also, it seems several new people try to make enemies than friends. It's as simple as a person trying to help out another forum member and then out of nowhere the OP gets defensive and makes attacks. What's up with that?

Notice I did not just call out the "old people.." but I also called out the "noobs" for getting defensive about getting yelled at for breaking basic rules.

and yes... it does make it 10x worse when a new guy starts yelling at the people that have been on here for years and start talking s*** to them.. basically making enemies.

I am a noob still as well.. 70+ posts... but I don't get my feelings hurt. I might make a mistake and post something somewhere I shouldn't or whatever, but I will also take my beating when it happens because I know I deserve it.

So noobs are to blame.. and old guys are to blame. "Its the way of the world".. I wasn't saying it was wrong, but more just an observation of a comical PITA.

Maybe they should put a warning on the main page when you load the forum.. "Noobs beware.. make stupid mistakes and we will make you cry, read the rules and stickies to prevent this from happening"

Old 11-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by 03IPG
Notice I did not just call out the "old people.." but I also called out the "noobs" for getting defensive about getting yelled at for breaking basic rules.

and yes... it does make it 10x worse when a new guy starts yelling at the people that have been on here for years and start talking s*** to them.. basically making enemies.

I am a noob still as well.. 70+ posts... but I don't get my feelings hurt. I might make a mistake and post something somewhere I shouldn't or whatever, but I will also take my beating when it happens because I know I deserve it.

So noobs are to blame.. and old guys are to blame. "Its the way of the world".. I wasn't saying it was wrong, but more just an observation of a comical PITA.

Maybe they should put a warning on the main page when you load the forum.. "Noobs beware.. make stupid mistakes and we will make you cry, read the rules and stickies to prevent this from happening"
When I was mentioning older people I meant people that have been here longer, shoulda clarified that but like someone said, it's the internet. I've seen it WAY worse on a few other forums. This one isn't too bad to be honest.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SoCal Canyon Run