G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

both traction control lights and break light comes on randomly... help?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have an 03 6MT, and the exact same thing happens to me. Just to describe it more, all 3 of them come on at the same time, and stay on. It only happens when I start my car. Not just randomly while the car is running. And it only ever goes off when the car is turned off, but just restarting the car doesn't do it. I haven't torn my dash all apart, and nothing serious happened for me to have a point and time to when it started. When the 3 lights are on, traction control doesn't work, and ABS doesn't work. Very odd. But very scary when it happens in the winter up here in Canada, and I need to drive with no ABS or Traction Control driving on snow and ice.....

Old 12-01-2010, 07:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah its now winter and missouri is known for its weird weather so i might go outside tomorrow and have a foot of snow, and mine is the same now, they used to randomly come on but now its when i start my car when when it has been sitting for hours, if its warmed up already they sometimes dont come on. Im glad other people are having this problem so hopefully one of us can figure it out. I dont think i have an extended crank upon startup though