G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Comments on plan for showy G35 c 6mt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 12:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Comments on plan for showy G35 c 6mt

I kinda want a showy g35 coupe. I have a black 6mt coupe with clear corners and a 20% madico BLACK tint all the way around. These are my plans and will be starting tommorow when i order my wheels

SSR professor sp1's 8.5x19 in front and 10x19 in the rear chrome looking finish
wrapped in very low profile tires (undecided as of now)

nismo s tuned suspension slammed pretty low (like 1.5 inches) set to really bouncy hard high spring rates.

To balance out the stearing i will get adjustable sways (eibach maybe)... kinda undcided....

The most extreme thing that i think will really set my car apart from other G"s and look baddass is instead of goign with a full cat back system....

crawford cats with custom exhaust done dual n1 style with 2.5 inch piping, resonated, with 3.5 inch dual n1 titanium exhaust tips....

i would also get the crawford plenum and TS ecu reflash to finish off performance and exterior.

my plans for the interior are AVN2454 eclipse screen in the dash, two screens in the headrests hooked into the avn... and possibly an external xbox with mod chip with like 250 gig hd to play movies and games from memory.

those are my plans and the wheels are getting ordered SOON but wont get here for a while. I will be starting to work soon and be making about a grand a month which will all go to the plenum, cats, exhaust, and finally ts ecu reflash..... I think the exhaust will be cheap and just as good as any catback system. I may go with a little more restricting piping and tips just because of torque loss concerns... u think this wil be legit guys? Dual n1's on a g? if u saw that would you be like WTF badddass!? or what? I dont think im going to do a front or rear lip because i just want to slam the car low as hell. Im going to also get a camber kit eventually but just chill with the most + camber stock can get me until then and make do

2004 Black on Black g coupe 6spd.... aluminum pedals, clear corners, z tube, and pop charger. soon to have 19" volk gt-c's and PIAA xtreme whites in the clearance and corners
Houston Texas