Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 06:20 PM
I can haz potato?

Received 1,016 Likes on 791 Posts
sabertooth tiger
I'm just waiting for the "April Fools!" post from DGP-G35

Old 04-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
I don't think we should help the guy out by giving him facts. It's his car, he should know what the hell he's driving.

If he says it's a skyline package with a tricktronic trans linked to the skyline suspension, that's his own dumb fault for saying it. If he's unsure what the hell the features are, wouldn't it be better for him to simply say "i'm not sure" or "unfamiliar" rather than try to make up some BS?

Either the seller is trollin' hard or he's trying to get the most he can out of someone by mentioning stupid "JDM" crap.

Old 04-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What would be funny is if he had a account on here and saw this. LMFAO

Old 04-01-2011, 07:48 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Originally Posted by DGP-G35

No harm no foul, but sorry if I don't find it humorous or amusing to make fun of other people's ignorance, this only makes everyone involved look more ignorant. It's also very tiring to read comment after comment with such elitist attitudes, as I have stated before, everyone here was G ignorant at some point.

Now on the other hand if this guy is straight up aware and lying to people then he'll get what he deserves (a PO'd buyer when they find out the truth ).

Jason
Personally, I like the idea of punishing the (automotively) ignorant.
Either they will become more knowledgeable, or continue to be punished.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by NFSP G35
Personally, I like the idea of punishing the (automotively) ignorant.
Either they will become more knowledgeable, or continue to be punished.
We do it on here to a point. my350z tho is a lot harsher esp in the FI areas. I just lurk through there and they can be heartless.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:47 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
^It is pretty fun to watch sometimes though!

Old 04-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Come on guys you have to realize he may have been told all of these things by the previous owner and truly has no clue, what you are doing is pretty cruel, the right thing to do here would be to set him straight and explain what he is telling people is totally false and misrepresentation is an offense that can bring about a court case in most states.

By poking fun at this guy you are all bringing this great resource/site down to a lesser level (sorry to say it but it's true).

Jason

Um did he not say he did a right to left hand drive conversion? Clearly he is trying to get over on somebody. Somebody that is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt like you are trying to rofl

Old 04-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CharlesHubular
Um did he not say he did a right to left hand drive conversion? Clearly he is trying to get over on somebody. Somebody that is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt like you are trying to rofl
Indeed, good observation.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:12 PM
This right here.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
sht someone grab me that CS rear before he sells the car LMFAO

Old 04-02-2011, 02:35 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My point obviously whizzed right by you didn't it.

I never claimed the guy was telling it like it is, all I stated was maybe the previous owner told him all that garbage and he bought it because he does not know any better. As I also stated if he knows he is lying and is playing on somebody else being ignorant then he'll get what's coming to him in the end. Are we to truly believe that the guy is a G expert yet called the AT "tricktronic". To me his ad reeks of ignorance and not a ploy to catch some unsuspecting buyer, but... .

Either way what is being done in this thread serves no real purpose and just drags the forum down to a more immature level. There are simply way too many elitist's here that take any chance they get to poke fun at others that know less about the G. It's happening all over this forum on a daily basis and I am certain that this forum was not created for such a purpose (it's here to serve as a great resource of information for the G, it's not a schoolyard playground to pick on the fat kid with glasses).

* The helpful thing to do would be to call the guy on his comments and let him know (by way of directing him to this thread) that he has been called out by the G community and we do not appreciate his misrepresentation of the vehicle. This would be the responsible thing to do in the hope that some unsuspecting buyer does not fall victim to his claims (thus ignorance breeds ignorance).

Jason

Last edited by DGP-G35; 04-02-2011 at 02:42 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:02 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Ugh I hate the billet grill D:

Old 04-02-2011, 04:04 AM
My point obviously whizzed right by you didn't it.

I never claimed the guy was telling it like it is, all I stated was maybe the previous owner told him all that garbage and he bought it because he does not know any better. As I also stated if he knows he is lying and is playing on somebody else being ignorant then he'll get what's coming to him in the end. Are we to truly believe that the guy is a G expert yet called the AT "tricktronic". To me his ad reeks of ignorance and not a ploy to catch some unsuspecting buyer, but... .

Either way what is being done in this thread serves no real purpose and just drags the forum down to a more immature level. There are simply way too many elitist's here that take any chance they get to poke fun at others that know less about the G. It's happening all over this forum on a daily basis and I am certain that this forum was not created for such a purpose (it's here to serve as a great resource of information for the G, it's not a schoolyard playground to pick on the fat kid with glasses).

* The helpful thing to do would be to call the guy on his comments and let him know (by way of directing him to this thread) that he has been called out by the G community and we do not appreciate his misrepresentation of the vehicle. This would be the responsible thing to do in the hope that some unsuspecting buyer does not fall victim to his claims (thus ignorance breeds ignorance).

Jason
Fine, let's do that. Will YOU please email the guy and point him to this thread?

I think we'd all like to know what the hell is going on.

So, if you will, please notify him. =)

(since it's pretty obvious that nobody else will)

Old 04-02-2011, 04:41 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
A friend of mine has sent him a link to this thread, I was working and could not do it but it has been done. Hopefully it does some good .

Jason

Old 04-02-2011, 05:19 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Let's see if he puts anything up on here...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.