G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by DGP-G35
A friend of mine has sent him a link to this thread, I was working and could not do it but it has been done. Hopefully it does some good .

Jason
You just gave up the OP and everyone else who had the pleasure of messing with this seller about his LHD converted JDM Skyline. I bet you'd snitch on them too, wouldn't you? Well here's something about snitches or "tattle tales" for kids. It's the same thing I tell my nephews and nieces - "nobody likes a tattle tale". Hell, even cops don't like snitches.

Old 04-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
well i hope the seller chimes in

Old 04-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Unhappy

Originally Posted by dofu
You just gave up the OP and everyone else who had the pleasure of messing with this seller about his LHD converted JDM Skyline. I bet you'd snitch on them too, wouldn't you? Well here's something about snitches or "tattle tales" for kids. It's the same thing I tell my nephews and nieces - "nobody likes a tattle tale". Hell, even cops don't like snitches.
Wow, are you serious, come on, it had nothing to do with 'snitching' on anybody here, it was to make the seller wake up and call him on his misinformation! The fact that a few here e-mailed or called the guy sends him a very real message that the G community knows what he is up to and we are watching (whether it be due to ignorance or straight up lies). This has nothing to do with the 'cops' or anything even remotely close to the picture you are trying to paint .

* Oh and let's not forget the fact that the ones that did e-mail or call used their e-mail and or phones to do so (surely the concept of Caller ID does not escape you).

Jason

Last edited by DGP-G35; 04-02-2011 at 04:23 PM.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow, are you serious, come on, it had nothing to do with 'snitching' on anybody here, it was to make the seller wake up and call him on his misinformation! The fact that a few here e-mailed or called the guy sends him a very real message that the G community knows what he is up to and we are watching (whether it be due to ignorance or straight up lies). This has nothing to do with the 'cops' or anything even remotely close to the picture you are trying to paint .

* Oh and let's not forget the fact that the ones that did e-mail or call used their e-mail and or phones to do so (surely the concept of Caller ID does not escape you).

Jason
For the record I agree 100% with everything you've said...

With that, the jokes moved on anyways...

http://g35suck.blogspot.com/2011/04/...nth-april.html

Old 04-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
^ Wow that guy is still at the whole G35's suck thing?

That guy needs to get a life lmao.

Old 04-02-2011, 05:32 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
^I think is hilarious that while we're going about our normal lives, that dude is going through all the trouble to update G35suck, and it reality he's the one with no life

Old 04-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jason

Wow dude..u gotta stop acting like a Lil girl....... the funny thing is that you keep writing literature explaining CRAP that no 1 wants to hear...

Old 04-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jason

Wow dude..u gotta stop acting like a Lil girl....... the funny thing is that you keep writing literature CRAP that no 1 wants to hear...

Old 04-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FutureGDriver
soo he e-mails me back and says since its a SKYLINE it should have around 350hp...LOL!!!!!!! and the reason is not right hand drive is because he did a conversion since its a problem to register a right hand drive car in the U.S WTF!...lol!!
Somebody should go meet the guy kick him in the nuts take the projector headlights and run.

Old 04-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
DGP-G35 why don't you give this guy a call or email to inform him of the huge misunderstanding of his own vehical? Since you seem to have some sorta bromance going on with this guy.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:52 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Wow, the immaturity here is astounding, are you guys actually grown men or just adults that refuse to grow up?

I guess I should have expected as much, irresponsible and immature goes hand in hand on the internet these days. I guess I just expected a little better behavior here, figured there would be some educated and respectful people here (or at least more than what there are, guess I was mistaken).

Enjoy your personal insults, I'm done with this thread.

Jason

Old 04-03-2011, 12:56 AM
It's a joke man.

Quit taking everything so seriously. The internet is full of jokes, so just learn to take it in and laugh it off.

Comments like Epidel's pop up all the time, and it's all in good fun. For laughs.

Old 04-03-2011, 01:03 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts

Someone here is far to evolved for us lowly, immature, irresponsible, pitiable fools!

Oh well. I don't mind being unevolved... piety is far to much work!

Old 04-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, the immaturity here is astounding, are you guys actually grown men or just adults that refuse to grow up?

I guess I should have expected as much, irresponsible and immature goes hand in hand on the internet these days. I guess I just expected a little better behavior here, figured there would be some educated and respectful people here (or at least more than what there are, guess I was mistaken).

Enjoy your personal insults, I'm done with this thread.

Jason
Life is to short to not laugh and to take everything so serious. It's also not healthy to frown. So turn that frown upside down.

Old 04-03-2011, 02:00 AM
^ nice avatar bro

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.