G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

10k and 1998 ek hatchback with b16 for my 03 OB coupe?!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Hi-TechG35
I'd have to have papers to verify the motor is legit. But I mean it doesn't sound bad but would you really go back to a Civic?
LMAO....LOVE HOW YOU SAY GO BACK TO A CIVIC....lol, the steps of car evolution...yeah man i hear you and i see what you are saying, but i dont look at it like that since i still have other toys. I will look at the civic as a stepping stone to another proj and a means to saving money and possible a vip project. Besides man, i actually own two other hondas, a turbo 4door accord, and a jdm styled 91 CRX si. Still have love for the hondas!!

Old 04-24-2011, 12:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man, all that T.L.C. on ur car, it has to be tough to let go. But if it's for bigger better things in the future, I guess u gotta make tough choices now. Good luck with it man. I'm just starting my mod bug phase on the g!

Old 04-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
pics of civic

Old 04-24-2011, 02:07 AM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
Do it. 10 k plus sell the civic for 5-7, depending on how well of condition its in/mods. Thats 15-17grand. More than what you were asking for your G in cash.

Old 04-24-2011, 10:20 PM
Originally Posted by trickdeez
Man, all that T.L.C. on ur car, it has to be tough to let go. But if it's for bigger better things in the future, I guess u gotta make tough choices now. Good luck with it man. I'm just starting my mod bug phase on the g!
yeah i understand what your saying man. I have put a lot of efford into it, but i really havent done much to the engine except for the intake headers and exhaust...so the engine is mainly stock. Alot of labor and love basically to the exterior of the car. Yeah i know that i am trying to do it now for a bigger cause in the future, but if i try to step up past a g, im easliy goin to be looking at a 25-30k car, even used. Before the VIP thing, i was toying with the idea of a porsche, audi, or a newer mercedes C class. I gota think of a clean looking car, either sporty, or luxury...

Old 04-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by HavokGT
Do it. 10 k plus sell the civic for 5-7, depending on how well of condition its in/mods. Thats 15-17grand. More than what you were asking for your G in cash.
depends...on wht i can get for this car, deff not 7 or even 6, more along the 4700-5500 range i think as is now...

Old 05-06-2011, 05:36 AM
ooooook!!! so i finally got in touch with dude whom i was suppose to do the deal with, and guess what?!!!?!? The deal is off!!....dam dude went and sold the civic, and i dont see him having 14k to give me for my car straight up....sooo im f**ked!!! ughhh....just when i had myself finally ok with the thought of getting rid of my coupe and getting excited about getting into something vip style....ugh....well if anyone has any trades or ideas shoot them to me....before i start putting more money into changing the look again...

Old 05-06-2011, 06:46 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
First of bro, your coupe looks good. Sad to see you're ready to give it up but some will feel the need to move on. I feel like if i ever got rid of mine, (I love the IS350's in glacier frost mica) I'd miss it. If i saw one driving around or heard one I'd be .

But anyways, that sucks the deal is off now! Have you ever heard of the site called "mautofied"? You should check it out, a buddy of mine showed me it a couple weeks ago. It's basically like craigslist and autotrader combined. It's suited more towards the crowd that likes to modify cars and ppl will send you offers and whatnot. I've gotten offers for trucks, a hummer, GTO, 95 boosted supra, boosted evo, etc. Plus ppl will offer cash + car, or cash straight out. Check it out man mautofied.com

Good luck!

Old 05-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by coreydee
First of bro, your coupe looks good. Sad to see you're ready to give it up but some will feel the need to move on. I feel like if i ever got rid of mine, (I love the IS350's in glacier frost mica) I'd miss it. If i saw one driving around or heard one I'd be .

But anyways, that sucks the deal is off now! Have you ever heard of the site called "mautofied"? You should check it out, a buddy of mine showed me it a couple weeks ago. It's basically like craigslist and autotrader combined. It's suited more towards the crowd that likes to modify cars and ppl will send you offers and whatnot. I've gotten offers for trucks, a hummer, GTO, 95 boosted supra, boosted evo, etc. Plus ppl will offer cash + car, or cash straight out. Check it out man mautofied.com

Good luck!
thanks doggie...checking it out now..

Old 05-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Received 291 Likes on 218 Posts
I would recommend you try to trade your coupe for a Sedan and go VIP style. You have already had plenty of experience working on G coupe and a lot of that will carry over to the sedan. The German vehicles you listed will cost lots of $$$$ to VIP and Maintenance. Get a 05 or 06 6mt and you will be able to VIP that very nicely and within reason. The 07 body style might be one that appeals to you if you are into the newer body style. I think BANG FOR BUCk...Infiniti wins hands down