G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Fast Intentions Exhaust Installed!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 05:14 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by jrockstarr
i thought about this set up as well. i dont want to do much to my car mod wise so i havent pulled the trigger yet for fear of the mod bug. Is there any raspyness at all?

im not sure what these 2 parts are supposed to do powerwise together or individually? do you know? (if i could only afford one at a time) But did you notice any performance ?

Do the high flow cats bolt up to the stock exhaust or can you only buy them afterwards? (aka to hook up to the FI catback)

sorry for all the questions man, im a nube to this car still. (previous 3 series bimmer guy here)
definitely you feel power with a hfc/catback system. the hfc is the most restrictive part of a exhaust system.

high flow cats can work with the stock oem. keeps the oem sound but a little louder

Old 05-17-2011, 05:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jrockstarr
i thought about this set up as well. i dont want to do much to my car mod wise so i havent pulled the trigger yet for fear of the mod bug. Is there any raspyness at all?

im not sure what these 2 parts are supposed to do powerwise together or individually? do you know? (if i could only afford one at a time) But did you notice any performance ?

Do the high flow cats bolt up to the stock exhaust or can you only buy them afterwards? (aka to hook up to the FI catback)

sorry for all the questions man, im a nube to this car still. (previous 3 series bimmer guy here)
No Prob homie. The exhaust and HFC's combined add about 20 hp (I think that's what their website says) I will say that I did notice an improvement, not huge, but noticeable. Now, I will admit that some of this may be psychological, but either way, its a nice improvement. If you don't buy the HFC's, then the exhaust would bolt up to the stock Cats and they can be replaced later if you want. Sound is a subjective thing, but there is no rasp or rice sound. Very deep and smooth; louder, yet not obnoxious. I don't regret my purchase at all.

Old 06-07-2011, 04:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
best sounding out there and local to socal too