Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Re: Havoline g35 damaged

lord..... how do you get sponsorship for all those awesome parts? *sigh*

2003 BLK/BLK 6MT Injen, clear corners, Eibach sways and springs, tint
My G on a photo shoot. More to come!

Old 11-22-2004, 08:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If in the bay area stop by twincam motorsports in concord very friendly people they can talk to you how the car has 800hp some stroker built motor twin turbos nos ect.i have driven the car as test drift at irwindale its impressive fast check them out

Old 11-22-2004, 08:55 PM
Never enough

Yes she is a member here. My boy bought the front stock bumper from here. I also use to do car shows with her and her boyfriend. They are now on my old team. Sux the outside got damaged! Only if the inside did!

Old 11-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Never enough

If you guys want to see here old car go to this site.
http://www.speedaddicts.com/
Click on members

Old 11-22-2004, 09:10 PM
G SQUAD

That sucks shes gonna take a huge loss with that. Does anyone have pics of the damage?

-Vin

Old 11-23-2004, 10:50 AM

Here's the artical from Import Turner mag about this Havoline G.

In the October issue we unleashed 2NR's twin-turbo Projekt Z, our fire-breathing road-going supercar based on the newest iteration of a legendary sports car icon. This month our cover car is a modified version of the Z's refined factory cousin, the luxurious Infiniti G35 coupe. Owned and built by Northern Cali's Dara Sodano, the car breathes through a GReddy twin-turbo setup identical to that used on Projekt Z and wears some of the
most incredible paint we've ever seen. This G35 is Sodano's second show vehicle. Her first was a '97 Civic EX she bought new as commuter transportation. She began modifying in the usual way, and like most, was inspired and egged on by her peers until she made her way from mild to wild, picking up an impressive list of sponsors in the process and traveling as far away as Atlanta to compete in show events.
She had such great success that many of her sponsors for that car made the transition with her to the Infiniti platform. The Civic won such honors as the NCCA's Best Honda award in 2003--no easy feat--and finished second in the nation in overall points that same year. With this new car she launched a new company with her boyfriend and partner in crime, Jason Flowers,called Raging Bull Marketing. At this point, it seems the sky marks the limit.
Perhaps the most impressive thing about the exterior is the masterful paint,applied by Mike Lavallee of Killer Paint in Snohomish, Wash. You might know the name; word has it he's done work for such well-known outfits as Discovery's "Monster Garage" and Jesse James' "West Coast Choppers."
The fact she could win support from such an in-demand artisan speaks volumes for Sodano's marketability. Though at first glance it appears to be a multi-stage chameleon-type treatment, Lavallee actually faded and blended several custom House of Kolor mixes, employing varied candies and pearls,

and added such design cues as his own signature airbrushed flames, custom airbrushed characters and ghost watermarks of the Havoline and Racing Revolution logos (Racing Revolution by Havoline is Sodano's title sponsor). All things considered, this paint job probably cost as much as the car itself, and we dare say you won't find one like it anywhere else on the planet.
Lavallee's art has been laid over a mildly massaged exterior that includes widened rear fenders, a Top Secret fascia and side skirts, and a GTP carbon-fiber hood and rear wing. Distractions like the door handles and moldings were removed and smoothed over. A one-off rear diffuser was also added to the back end, fabricated by Justin Samberg of Samberg Fabrications. Like the paint, these exterior mods were carried out at Lavallee's shop in Snohomish. Despite the outrageous exterior, the G35's engine received an equal amount of attention and came together through a collective effort that included Raging Bull Marketing of Martinez, Calif., Twin Cam Motorsports in Concord, Calif., and Samberg fabrications. To begin with, the Nissan V6 was completely torn down and reassembled by Sodano and Jason Flowers.The cylinder bores were opened up to undisclosed specifications--Sodano is keeping much of the powerplant specifics a secret until the new show season begins--and a custom stroker kit was implemented using a brand-new balanced crankshaft, custom rods, rings and lowered-compression Arias pistons. Up top, the cylinder heads were also machined and reassembled with high-performance equipment, including new cam profiles and requisite supporting hardware. The specs on the heads also are a secret at this point--so don't ask. Machine work on both the block
and heads was carried out by Mark Young at Complete Auto Works, also in Concord.
Aside from the internal rebuild, the Infiniti's V6 has been subject to a two-stage power boost. First, Sodano added a bolt-on twin turbo kit from GReddy Performance Products, like the one found on 2NR's own Projekt Z.We gave you the rundown in our October issue, but in case your memory is short like ours here it is again. The kit is based on dual TD05H-18G turbochargers, each mounted on its own cast-exhaust manifold and incorporating a GReddy T-Type external wastegate. GReddy test pipes and
a GReddy Evo 2 dual exhaust direct waste gas out the back. GReddy's e-Manage computer and 440cc injectors are supplied with the kit to provide an augmented flow of fuel for the thirsty twin-turbo system, but Sodano upgraded her injectors with even bigger RC Engineering squirters and plans to increase the boost from GReddy's conservative setting of 4.5 psi.
The second stage of power comes from a Nitrous Express direct-port nitrous system incorporating NX's cutting-edge rail technology. The direct port system interfaces directly with a one-off intake manifold made by Samberg, and incorporates dual delivery rails and the NX's proprietary Pirahna nozzles. Other additions beneath the hood include GReddy's Airinx intake, oil catch can and radiator overflow reservoir, as well as various caps
and a big front-mount intercooler. The plumbing for the turbo system was sourced from both GReddy and Samberg Fabrication. An ACT clutch was installed to interface with the six-speed manual transmission and further drivetrain mods will be placed once final tuning for the turbo and fuel systems is accomplished. Sodano plans to at least double the factory
power figures once this is done. Havoline fluids are used throughout the drivetrain, from the oil pan to the rear diff, and the high strung engine burns VP Racing fuels exclusively.
Beneath the car's eye-scorching panels, a set of JIC adjustable coil-overs was employed to drop the G35's sleek chassis over the new PIAA Super Rozza wheels, sized 19x9 in front and 19x10 in the back. Dunlop SP Sport 9000s provide the needed stick, sized 285/35R-19 on the drive wheels. The Brembo brakes remain in their stock configurations. You can't really complain about O.E. Brembo binders, but one of Sodano's next-planned mods is a big brake upgrade of some sort. SPC toe adjusters make sure
the rear wheels are pointed in the right direction, even when the JIC suspension is slammed to the pavement.
On the soft side of the window glass, you'll find a cockpit that's been completely reupholstered in black and red. The front seats were removed and replaced with Bride Brix II competition buckets, also re-skinned in black suede. The suede was laid and stitched by Brian Hunter at Interiors by Skip in Concord. The rear seat has been removed entirely to help make room for
the ICE system. Said system is fronted by a Kenwood DVD player installed in the glove compartment. Amplification and playback is enabled by Precision Power amps, equalizers, component speakers and subwoofers.Video playback is facilitated by four Directed Video LCD monitors. The ICE
system was mapped and installed by Brian Nobuyki and Mike Vasques of Motor Music, also in Concord. Additionally, a trio of GReddy system meters, displaying boost, air/fuel ratio and exhaust gas temperature, were set into the center of the dash in place of the factory stereo along with the GReddy boost controller and a GReddy turbo timer.
Dara will be campaigning hard with her G35-sled in the new year, and though the level of quality and detail is stunning enough to win booth positions for some of her heaviest backers, she intends to go out and win trophies in 2005 just as she did with her old EX. Her advice to newbies just starting out in the scene and looking for sponsors is simple: work hard and show people you've got what they want."You have to go out and prove yourself," she said. "I started with local sponsors and made my way up. Present them in a professional manner. Make sure to build strong personal relationships."Her words echo what successful people have always known: nothing gets done by simply sitting on your ***.

from what i've read.this car is capable of going up to 800hp at the crank.ONLY IF they boost the hell out of it and running racing fuel.but even that i don't think the current Greedy TT set up is good enough to push that much boost.the official Greddy 350Z is running sub 500 rwhp.as you read on you can find these quotes:
"but Sodano upgraded her injectors with even bigger RC Engineering squirters and plans to increase the boost from GReddy's conservative setting of 4.5 psi."
and
"An ACT clutch was installed to interface with the six-speed manual transmission and further drivetrain mods will be placed once final tuning for the turbo and fuel systems is accomplished. Sodano plans to at least double the factory power figures once this is done."
so,oviously she's no where near the 800hp mark.but correct me if i'm wrong.i know someone out there know more about this G than me.

Old 11-23-2004, 11:19 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tinman great observations, BUT the VQ motor FULLY bored out, stroked, rebuilt with forged internals, pistons, rods and basically everything, plus twin turbo'd with insane boost and proper everything else can be in excess of 800 hp, its been done by my performance shop and the 8 sec 350z post, but her's i dont know about!

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
0-60 5.4 - 1/4 Mile 14.16 *GTech* and on 19's!!

Old 11-23-2004, 11:39 AM

well as for the 800hp it does not run anymore being hit at extreme autofest . Im a professional drifter and know alot of people in the industry the car was very fast, if your going to make it in the industry you can not give away all your secrets,our people will copy and market your ideas,I was told there waiting for Patend papers before releasing new parts to the public and besides that import tunner was shot 6 months ago alot of work went into that car in the past six months,also they are not using 18g turbos why am I so enterested in the car because i drift a 350z and had a oportunity to test drift the havoline g35 at irwindale it was fast more power than you need and with it being a havoline car corp and all they are not going to build crap if anyone in the us was to build a 800hp g35 I would think they have unlimited funds to do so. we shale see if the will build g35 #2

Old 11-23-2004, 12:13 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

team transport busters non of your cars are even painted wack ***

<hr></blockquote>

Why don't you learn how to speak English before bustin' on someone elses car? What do you have that's so special?

Wanna see mine?

Old 11-23-2004, 12:20 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

if your going to make it in the industry

<hr></blockquote>

cannot give away your secrets,our people will copy

<hr></blockquote>

I was told there waiting for Patend papers before releasing new parts to the public and besides that import tunner was shot 6 months ago alot of work went into that car in the past six months,also they are not using 18g turbos why am I so enterested in the car because i drift a 350z and had a oportunity to test drift the havoline g35

<hr></blockquote>

we shale see if the will build g35 #2

<hr></blockquote>

Not to mention the longest run-on sentences and poorest use of punctuation I've seen, yet.

Wanna see mine?

Old 11-23-2004, 12:27 PM

Hey LengendG, I just asked my friend Forsberg driver for Motorex also drifts the 350Z, he told me the Havoline G35 has never been drifted before, stop your BS and get off the board.. Troll...

~Autolink~

Old 11-23-2004, 12:45 PM

martin.i'm with you 100% the G35 can exceed 1000+hp or anycar for that matter.if you spend enough money and built it the right way.
it just that i've been hearing about this 800hp all the time and never see any proofs.i don't mean this in the bad way.i would love to see this G can archieve that numbers which i really think it will because of all those sponsors.as a G owner,i'll be proud.

Old 11-23-2004, 08:50 PM

Dam the car runs and yes it has had track time look at rides tv show, featured the car national tv does not lie,

all rumors
the car does not run
it has a 4 cyl motor
fake bride seats not real
vinly wrap not painted
fake piaa rims
has only 180hp
has been called valvoline wich is a havoline car
cardboard intercooler
fake brembos has no brakes
1000000000 hp
jesy james car from monster garage

lets get all the rumors out
people have there opinions but i belive it would be hard to push that car around a photo shoot of import tuner or get national tv coverage on rides if the car was bs

Old 11-23-2004, 09:01 PM

Thank you for spell check.

Old 11-23-2004, 09:09 PM

Tinman the only proof you should trust is to see the car in action because anybody can fake a dyno sheet and post it. The people at twincam motorsports had alot to do with the car located in concord ca very friendly try calling and see if they can help you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Havoline g35 damaged