G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

New pics of the car . Wanted to share

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
New pics of the car . Wanted to share

Hey guys , im sure some of you guys remember how my car was when i first bought it (wrecked) . I took some new pics the other day and i liked them so much i thought i would share . There is still a lot more modding in the future but it has come a long way . Btw disregard the ride height in the rear . Its on 350z htechs but didnt get around to cutting the spring mounts yet . I was thinking of going with a chargespeed rear ,what do you guys think ?

Finally have a camera that can pick up the blue ghost pearl .

Before pic of rear

Last edited by the04coupe; 06-01-2011 at 03:29 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
nice wheels

Old 06-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sexy

Old 06-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I like everything except the white emblems. Their just a tad bit much, but not tooooo bad. Do you plan on getting a c/f hood to match up with the rear trunk? That would also look much better than a painted OEM one.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
sik!

Old 06-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I'm loving the carbon fiber! How much was the hood, roof and trunk!?

Old 06-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts
Is your hood cf also, or is that just painted black? Its hard to tell from that one pic but looks good! Def get the chargespeed rear with everything else you have done.

Trending Topics

Old 06-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Received 39 Likes on 39 Posts
wow i like the wheels..whats the offsets?

Old 06-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Nice trunk! Wanna mod my tails for me lol?

Old 06-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
It's starting to look a little Frankenstein. White, gloss black, matte black, and CF is a lot happening all at once.

I love the light mods (who don't? ). I love the wheels. I think the white emblem pops off the CF, and like it.

I think the easiest way to make it look less patchwork would be to nix the gloss black and do CF instead.

You could easily do a CF hood, a CF Gialla style grille (float that pretty white emblem in the center), a CF roof overlay, and a CF diffuser. I think you could get away with leaving the lights, mesh, and wheels matte black and it would all still flow well.

I would not put the ChargeSpeed rear on unless you are doing Nismo front and sides. It does not flow with the OE lip and splash guards.

Opinions on all my bantering? Anyone?

Old 06-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by YeloFva
I like everything except the white emblems. Their just a tad bit much, but not tooooo bad. Do you plan on getting a c/f hood to match up with the rear trunk? That would also look much better than a painted OEM one.
The emblems are definitly staying . Out of everything on my car thats what i get the most compliments on . I was thinkin about carbon hood but i dont think it will look good since it flows so nicely with the grille and roof which are black .
Originally Posted by 03XG35
I'm loving the carbon fiber! How much was the hood, roof and trunk!?
hood and roof was painted black by me and trunk was free (well traded for our V1 tails ) thanks to Strafe

Originally Posted by walshtj
Is your hood cf also, or is that just painted black? Its hard to tell from that one pic but looks good! Def get the chargespeed rear with everything else you have done.
Just the trunk is carbon ,the rest is sprayed HOK gloss black . Yea i think the chargespeed may look sick .

Originally Posted by Princedrama
wow i like the wheels..whats the offsets?
Thanks . Not sure on offsets . They are 20" Iforged Daytonas . Iforged makes custom wheels and doesnt give out offsets .

Originally Posted by CharlesHubular
Nice trunk! Wanna mod my tails for me lol?
Thanks its the Strafe carbon trunk . Tails we sell here . Check the vendor classifieds . They are LEDmarkers V1 tails .The ones i have on my car have DFC so rings are the turn signals as well .It also has disabled horizontal led area and painted sidemarker refllector .

Last edited by the04coupe; 06-01-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by jcseven7
It's starting to look a little Frankenstein. White, gloss black, matte black, and CF is a lot happening all at once.

I love the light mods (who don't? ). I love the wheels. I think the white emblem pops off the CF, and like it.

I think the easiest way to make it look less patchwork would be to nix the gloss black and do CF instead.

You could easily do a CF hood, a CF Gialla style grille (float that pretty white emblem in the center), a CF roof overlay, and a CF diffuser. I think you could get away with leaving the lights, mesh, and wheels matte black and it would all still flow well.

I would not put the ChargeSpeed rear on unless you are doing Nismo front and sides. It does not flow with the OE lip and splash guards.

Opinions on all my bantering? Anyone?
Oh i forgot to mention the headlight painting and wheels matte black was temporary . When i have time to finish the matte black on those things will be gloss black . That is the only 2 matte black things on the car . As for grille iv never been a fan of the gialla type grille with the large opening . Also i would never do a overlay . Iv never seen one that looked decent . My car is like a mirror (doesnt have even a slight bit of orange peel ) so the peel on a overlay would definitly stand out badly .The thing i love most about the black roof with no peel is that you can not even see the sunroof most of the time since the reflection and color between the glass and paint blend perfectly

Last edited by the04coupe; 06-01-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Received 71 Likes on 68 Posts
nit bad at all bro.. nice looking 2 ring tail lights

Old 06-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by the04coupe
Oh i forgot to mention the headlight painting and wheels matte black was temporary . When i have time to finish the matte black on those things will be gloss black . That is the only 2 matte black things on the car . As for grille iv never been a fan of the gialla type grille with the large opening . Also i would never do a overlay . Iv never seen one that looked decent . My car is like a mirror (doesnt have even a slight bit of orange peel ) so the peel on a overlay would definitly stand out badly .
Nice. So the matte black goes away. Great paint job BTW.

Ya, paint > vinyl, always. The only reason I said overlay is because a custom CF roof would be a stupid amount of cash.

I just got off on the white emblem on the CF. It's unique and I think it's boss... which was the point of my tangent. Moar CF and pearl white (it is a custom pearl white, right?)!

Old 06-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Damn it I love those tails... I'm going to have to holla at you about a custom set.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New pics of the car . Wanted to share