G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

destroyed my front lip last night, which should i get now?!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 02:12 AM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by 4DGS
That animal was an act of god....

Veilside has never made anything that looks good.

Old 08-20-2011, 02:46 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 239 Likes on 159 Posts
Veilside kit looks good when done right.. it's over aggressive for the guys now but IMO veilside is one of the better looking rear lips for a g35 coupe.

IP Coupe with VeilSide Kit painted with carbon accents done right on nice set of JDM wheels is pretty clean =)

OP you have a PM

- Eric
626-592-3103

Old 08-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
agreed with everyone here. time to start over. nismo and impul for sure

Old 08-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by selyorsoul2roll
agreed with everyone here. time to start over. nismo and impul for sure

im leaning hard towards this look, and replacing my trunk with maybe a strafe carbon fiber to match my hood?!?!?!?! and maybe goin 10.5 all around, replacing the front 8.5.

Old 08-20-2011, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by leoverte
im leaning hard towards this look, and replacing my trunk with maybe a strafe carbon fiber to match my hood?!?!?!?! and maybe goin 10.5 all around, replacing the front 8.5.
do it. all the cool people have one!

Old 08-20-2011, 10:58 PM
do it. all the cool people have one!

ughhhh....your f***ing killing me!!!!...dam how a broken front lip equal this ...

Old 08-20-2011, 11:02 PM
so what rear goes good with nismo front and impul sides??!??!? cus im just saying...i dont think im just goin to do the front and rear, and leave the back all lonely....im the type of guy that if im doin it, im doin all of it at one shot guys.

Old 08-21-2011, 12:43 PM
chargespeed is pretty popular. it looks clean and isnt to agressive. but that would be up to you to decide.

Old 08-21-2011, 03:53 PM
chargespeed is pretty popular. it looks clean and isnt to agressive. but that would be up to you to decide.
thanks for input sel..

Old 08-22-2011, 03:18 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
man please start from scratch dude and the fks up with the z air duct man?

Old 08-24-2011, 02:33 AM
ok,,,so back to the point of things guys.....as a quick update, today i finally said goodbye to the remaining veilside side skirts and rear carbon lip and took them off the car. I also took my side mirror carbon fiber overlays off as well being that the gelcoat was looking bad. so the car now just sits with the vs carbon hood, carbon eyebrows, and a rear roof wing...im debating on taking it more back to oem with putting the oem hood back on and taking the eyebrows off until i figure out the look i want....i came across the Ionic carbon fiber lip kit and thought that was a good look, with also a strafe carbon trunk. I am still feeling the nismo clean look though, being that i was aggresive before, i know i now want a more clean semi aggressive look....i was also wondering if any vendor does nismo front bumper with like a bottom section in carbon fiber, that way i can have the nismo look i want but with carbon fiber at the bottom, that way i can get maybe the Ionic carbon sides and rear carbon skirts?!?!? figure that way i can maybe keep my carbon fiber hood to keep the theme....

Old 08-24-2011, 02:41 AM
think i just answered my own question regarding the custom nismo front end.....carbodykits looks like they might be able to help....

The following users liked this post:
BAUSauto (08-24-2011)
Old 09-02-2011, 08:54 AM
wells guys....so far i have taking your advice as to remove my remains of my kit, plus i also removed my carbon vs hood and carbon eyelids....i put the veilside side skirts and rear carbon lip in the market place to try and sell them to start funding my next look....deff want to go with a more calm, clean, mild aggresive look....here is a few pics of where she is at now...

Attached Thumbnails destroyed my front lip last night, which should i get now?!?-hhhhhh-074.jpg   destroyed my front lip last night, which should i get now?!?-hhhhhh-076.jpg   destroyed my front lip last night, which should i get now?!?-hhhhhh-081.jpg  
Old 09-02-2011, 09:05 AM
oh forgot..here is a few pics of the day that i took the hood off...i took a few pics of it with just the hood and eyebrows on..and also some pics of me driven around without the hood....lol....always wanted to cruise around town without a hood on...never thought it would be in my g35 though!! I guess i never got the chance to do it back in my earlier honda or mini truck days...mannn, you guys think we get alot of looks driven around in a modded g35...try doin it in a modded g35 without the hood on...people where breaking necks everywhere i went!!!...could possible be because they were thinking "...look at this f***ing moron..." but oh welllll...i was happy doin it,,,

Attached Thumbnails destroyed my front lip last night, which should i get now?!?-8-25-11-351.jpg   destroyed my front lip last night, which should i get now?!?-8-25-11-341.jpg   destroyed my front lip last night, which should i get now?!?-hhhhhh-048.jpg  
Old 09-02-2011, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by leoverte
wells guys....so far i have taking your advice as to remove my remains of my kit, plus i also removed my carbon vs hood and carbon eyelids....i put the veilside side skirts and rear carbon lip in the market place to try and sell them to start funding my next look....deff want to go with a more calm, clean, mild aggresive look....here is a few pics of where she is at now...

hey erik from carbodykits....chimm in and please give me your input as to what look you think may be good for me to go with..remember i still have a vs carbon fiber hood and matching eyelids in the garage that i can throw back on if it helps the look...but i think i am still goin to get rid of the veilside stuff because i am just loving the look that a few ob owers that i have previously mention have....that low, clean, mild aggresive, flowing look.....if your get me...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: destroyed my front lip last night, which should i get now?!?