G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Sell price on my G?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sell price on my G?

It's a 07/03 build 2004 G35coupe 6MT. Obsidan black / graphite with premium package & splashguards. The car is in immaculate condition. It has been in the rain only one time, garaged all the time and barely driven. It has about 4400 miles after more than one year of ownership. There is slight swirl marks on the hood, and minimal (expected) chipping of the front bumper. The leather is new, almost unscathed. It has barely visible signs of wrinkling and wear due to the fact that I'm of pretty small stature. It still has the new car smell, and the back seats have been sat in about 5 times. Basically, besides the front bumper chips, it is the same as when we bought it at the dealership. I've had no problems with window streaks, the CD changer, or any of the usual problems. Wheels are perfect, no curb rash or anything. Also was kept detailed and waxed from day one.

How much would be a reasonable price to ask for. My dad said $32500, but I think we can get a little more out of it... Any opinions?

Old 12-12-2004, 02:23 PM
Z2G
first off, why are you selling the coupe? didn't you just change your rims not too long ago? anyways, kbb pricing on the coupe is a little unrealistic. according to their pricing, a used coupe costs almost the same as a new one. i think if you follow kbb pricing exactly, i don't think you'll get any buyers since for that price they can just get a brand new coupe. for example, my 03 5at coupe base leather is listed on kbb for $29000. i don't think i can sell it for that price when i've seen used 04 coupes with more options selling for that price. also, dealers are currently selling brand new 04 coupes for close to invoice too. but of course, it may all depend on your area. good luck.

Old 12-12-2004, 08:34 PM
I got the Z, and I've never done a single mod to the car. It's just ridiculous to keep two cars that are so similar, since they will both get old eventually. Maybe we'll get a G35c again ... in the form of an 07 GTR! But for now, I have to see her go. She just looked too big for my tastes. There's tons of features, little things I'm going to miss.

Old 12-12-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by DragonGcoupe
It's a 07/03 build 2004 G35coupe 6MT. Obsidan black / graphite with premium package & splashguards. The car is in immaculate condition. It has been in the rain only one time, garaged all the time and barely driven. It has about 4400 miles after more than one year of ownership. There is slight swirl marks on the hood, and minimal (expected) chipping of the front bumper. The leather is new, almost unscathed. It has barely visible signs of wrinkling and wear due to the fact that I'm of pretty small stature. It still has the new car smell, and the back seats have been sat in about 5 times. Basically, besides the front bumper chips, it is the same as when we bought it at the dealership. I've had no problems with window streaks, the CD changer, or any of the usual problems. Wheels are perfect, no curb rash or anything. Also was kept detailed and waxed from day one.

How much would be a reasonable price to ask for. My dad said $32500, but I think we can get a little more out of it... Any opinions?
You do have a nice ride there, assuming you bought new you lost around $5,000 to start. I appreciate the care you give the car, but it really does not make it worth more than the same car that was just run through a car wash every couple weeks. You will get some benefit from the low miles, but not enough to offset the wicked depreciation cars suffer the first couple years.
What was the MSRP on it?

Old 12-12-2004, 11:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what city are you located....i might have a buyer for your car.

Old 12-13-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by patrickwong
what city are you located....i might have a buyer for your car.
Been contacted by a few who are seriously interested. We're in Orange County, in Brea.