G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 Drivers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Received 576 Likes on 502 Posts
Wishful think from them until they get caught by a cop.

Old 10-25-2011, 08:05 PM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Members on the message boards are not just G35 owners, to some degree or another they're car enthusiasts. I suspect not as many G35 owners are car enthusiasts as, say, Mustang or Corvette owners.

One time I pulled into Walgreen's and saw two other black G35 coupes. I think every black G35 coupe in the county was there that day. I parked next to one and noticed it was a 6MT. The owner happened to walk out at that time, so I complimented him on his car, and told him I wished mine were a 6MT. He just looked at me like "Why are you talking to me?" I just shrugged it off and went in to the store.

I've seen that same car at Walgreen's several times while driving by, so I don't take offense. Poor guy either works there, or he needs a lot of medication. Whichever it is, I'm better off.

Old 10-25-2011, 08:32 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
You know what surprises me, I haven't really had people try to race with me. If I have, it's been a 350z with 6MT wooping my 5AT @SS..

Old 10-25-2011, 08:37 PM
Received 576 Likes on 502 Posts
if me alone in the car i cruize at 65-80mph. No need to race.

Old 10-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Premier Member

Received 468 Likes on 379 Posts
Originally Posted by jfdeltoro
I come from the vw scene where everywhere you go anyone with a vw would give you a thumbs up.
Not a fair comparison, the VW scene is a whole other animal. Hippies love waiving at each other

I'll shoot a wave at other Gs on the highway, but mostly I'm too busy passing people on the right shoulder to notice if they wave back..

Old 10-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
99.23% of the Gs I see are stock and the owner is either an old person or a girl. The other small percentile is a G enthusiast and we usually just exchange blank stares lol

Old 10-26-2011, 01:53 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Why are majority of us a**holes on the freeway? I mean c'mon... Everytime i give the thumbs up, either the other driver gives me some dumbfounded concieded look or try's to race me. What gives? I've had my car for two years, the only people that have said whats up or a thumbs up was ONE pretty lady in a ip coupe that i believe is a mod here and other car owners besides infiniti. Am i missing something?

Im sure all you guys are cool, lol... But seriously am i the only one that notices this? I come from the vw scene where everywhere you go anyone with a vw would give you a thumbs up.
im in va. when i was driving my a4 i got nods, waves, headlight flashing, etc all the time. since i got the g, one wave from a guy in a 240sx :-(

Old 10-26-2011, 02:15 AM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by juan350gt
That's cause half the people in this forum are immature brats who love to be internet trolls and act tough behind the keyboard ,but when i see them at the meets i make a comment to see if they wanna talk their ****,they stay quiet. Though i have seen G35 drivers on the road that i said supp too and act like bitches n i say well Fvck you then n they look at me like "oh ****" lol but when someone say supp or gives me a thumb up i do the same back be polite people it's not gonna killl you, it's not like you drive a $2.4M car or so lol.
LOL RAGE MUCH???? You need to chill the hell out bro, get over your rage issues who cares about the internet? Any you realize the op was talking about ALL g35 drivers and specifically in the bay area where the vast majority of all g35 owners there aren't on the forums and don't care about modding/other g35 owners? They are just busy living their lives so it has nothing to do with trolling, acting tough, or whatever gave you the angries today.

Old 10-26-2011, 02:19 AM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Buahaha not angry mang, just stating how shitty Cali G35drivers are as well lol n cali forum members sucks but meh really not care, we should have like a meet country wide meet east,west,north south mid U.S. all meet up in one state and have it big lol.Maybe everyone can get to know each other better..

Originally Posted by Xet
LOL RAGE MUCH???? You need to chill the hell out bro, get over your rage issues who cares about the internet? Any you realize the op was talking about ALL g35 drivers and specifically in the bay area where the vast majority of all g35 owners there aren't on the forums and don't care about modding/other g35 owners? They are just busy living their lives so it has nothing to do with trolling, acting tough, or whatever gave you the angries today.

Old 10-26-2011, 02:32 AM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by juan350gt
Buahaha not angry mang, just stating how shitty Cali G35drivers are as well lol n cali forum members sucks but meh really not care, we should have like a meet country wide meet east,west,north south mid U.S. all meet up in one state and have it big lol.Maybe everyone can get to know each other better..
Unfortunately I don't think g35's really cars capable of generating such big meet ups. I know there has been 350z/g35 vegas meets a few times but not nearly as big as SILV or sevenstock etc.

Old 10-26-2011, 05:36 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
This is in the bay area (california). Hahaha im glad you guys didnt take it the wrong way. But its just happened so often i had to see if anyone else knew what i was talking about.
By bay area you mean norCal or soCal?

Old 10-26-2011, 11:54 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
my quote still isnt working on my tab...

originally posted by Mark2K8
99.23% of the Gs I see are stock and the owner is either an old person or a girl. The other small percentile is a G enthusiast and we usually just exchange blank stares lol

So true!! I always see old guys in brand new looking sedans. I very rarely see any other coupes. And I've NEVER seen another girl.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:09 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I once gave a thumbs up to another G driver and he gave me an angry and confused look like "why the hell are you looking at me" lol. I've only gotten a wave back from someone once.

It's the same for me OP. I was slowing down for a red light and a LR G cuts someone off to get in the lane beside me and revs like crazy, launches at the green light, slows down to get even with me, then takes off again. Probably just some 18 year kid thinking he's hot ****... at least I hope so

Old 10-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Received 182 Likes on 142 Posts
I hesitate to wave because I've done it so many times without a reply and just felt too stupid afterwards .___.

Old 10-26-2011, 01:10 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
To answer one question the "Bay Area" is NorCal, if you've ever been there you'd understand why! If you see what you call "Old People" driving modded G35s why wouldn't you wave? They're obviously enthusiasts and you might have more in common than you think. I wave if I see a G pilot coming if I have time, I'm usually traveling 10 mph over the speed limit so it's not always easy....
Gary

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Drivers