G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

***6mt Coupe Sightings****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2004 | 02:43 PM
i wish grubbs was closer to me or that i had the true VPP discount.

Old 12-28-2004 | 03:16 PM
The 6mt sedans are already on So. Cal lots.

Old 12-28-2004 | 03:33 PM
Yes, and at least for 6mt sedans, you can "search dealer inventory" on the infiniti.com site and find a few.

Old 12-29-2004 | 01:39 AM
Originally Posted by symalik
im so excited, im in the same boat as hensta. yes my paper work was mailed out today and i get it tomorrow. i get the vpp price which is $2xx or so above invoice, and no grubbs did not charge us any extra for there private shipping and there was no charge to ship the car to me. so excited. they ship it on wednesday, i might get it before hensta cuz i live in illinois so yay! but yea the wait is really getting harder now
hopefully all paper work goes smooth and i get my car early mid next week woo! black on black with nav

and for Gee Im Fast, will you admit that cars are already at grubbs, and grubbs is probably amazing because of all they do for there customers. trust in grubbs!
Yeah GRUBBS might be tight, but buying a car this expensive with sight unseen is kinda risky. Just as long as you feel comfortable with it, it should be fine, but for me, I rather do it the old fashion way, where I get to see the car in person first and test drive it before signing any docs. One thing about GRUBBS is that after the vehicle leaves the dealership, that car isn't there responsibility anymore. Any damages done to the car after it leaves their lot, you will have to take it up with the shipping company and not GRUBBS. I really don't feel comfortable now after seeing those new interior pics, look at what they are doing to those cars, reving it up beyond 4K. I rather have my car untouched until I test drive it myself. This is in terms of a special order car of course, which would be in my case and yours. NOT hating on GRUBBS, they seem like really good people over there, talked to them numerous times in the past.

Well good luck with you and hensta cars. I hope all goes well and some of us here have to wait a lil longer but its only by a few days rather then a few weeks. Please post pics of your car though, since you have the same setup as me, in terms of color and nav at least later.

Last edited by wunautica; 12-29-2004 at 01:58 AM.
Old 12-29-2004 | 01:47 AM
I just did an inventory check for N Cali dealerships with 6MTs and two dealerships close to the Bay Area has 3 of them total hehe. I could actually pick it up tomorrow if I wanted too, so blah!!!..hahah messing. BUT for real though, they do have them according to the website. I will be giving them a call tomorrow to see if they take VPP though..hahha. But it won't be a serious deal call though.

Last edited by wunautica; 12-29-2004 at 01:56 AM.
Old 12-29-2004 | 01:49 AM
haha you should go grab em if they give you VPP! good luck

Old 12-29-2004 | 07:55 AM
looks like someone already took delivery of their '05 6MT coupe yesterday:
link

Old 12-29-2004 | 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by bigshark
looks like someone already took delivery of their '05 6MT coupe yesterday:
link
wow, that guy is so lucky. wish he'd hurry up and post some pics.

Old 12-29-2004 | 09:34 PM
|
Originally Posted by wunautica
I just did an inventory check for N Cali dealerships with 6MTs and two dealerships close to the Bay Area has 3 of them total hehe. I could actually pick it up tomorrow if I wanted too, so blah!!!..hahah messing. BUT for real though, they do have them according to the website. I will be giving them a call tomorrow to see if they take VPP though..hahha. But it won't be a serious deal call though.

I though you said you already found a dealer that will do it for you...anyways...let us know how it goes (if they accpeted your VPP or what)?

Last edited by Gee Im Fast; 12-29-2004 at 10:21 PM.
Old 12-29-2004 | 11:50 PM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
I though you said you already found a dealer that will do it for you...anyways...let us know how it goes (if they accpeted your VPP or what)?
I do already, my car is going to be here in 2 weeks. But just was exciting and yet strange that two dealerships in NorCal has some already. I didn't bother calling them just for kicks. I know they won't take VPP, stating that they know the 6MTs will sell like hot cakes. I was messing around with my comment earlier.

Last edited by wunautica; 12-29-2004 at 11:53 PM.
Old 12-30-2004 | 01:57 AM
|
Originally Posted by wunautica
I do already, my car is going to be here in 2 weeks. But just was exciting and yet strange that two dealerships in NorCal has some already. I didn't bother calling them just for kicks. I know they won't take VPP, stating that they know the 6MTs will sell like hot cakes. I was messing around with my comment earlier.

Do you know its extremely bad of dealers to refuse VPPs...cause when its time to order cars for thier lots, the Infiniti Corporation can refuse to supply them since they aren't helping Inifniti (or its family/freinds).

Old 12-30-2004 | 10:50 PM
Florida G35 Club
What A Deal

cALL THE GRUBBS GUYS AND SEE WHAT A DEAL THEY HAVE FOR YOU.

Old 12-30-2004 | 10:57 PM
From: Phoenix, AZ -- why people live in the middle of the desert baffles me
i called them and they're willing to give me true VPP price (of course I am actually a VPP customer so ...)

i think you're making a very broad statement. sure there are some dudes that try to take advantage, but if they say they're giving you VPP, and they give you something other than invoice+1%, you should threaten to call infiniti.

another thing to note is that there are a LOT of people who are happy with grubbs (although i have no real experience with them). give them another chance if you're really interested.

also, please don't use all caps.

Old 12-31-2004 | 03:12 PM
|
I meant its bad of dealers to refuse people who ALREADY have a VPP number and are just walking in to buy. By the way guys, the 6MT is sitting on a few lots and I made a few calls, doesn't look like its going to be a problem with my VPP according to ALL the dealers I've called. Sure some say they'll do it, but they dont even have the cars yet...and those who do will honor it, so I don't know why the hype about dealers not honoring it but in SoCal it looks allll gooooood, but too bad my a$$ lost my confirmation number and have to wait for my friend to get back from his vacation on Jan 3rd to get it back or else I seriously would have had one yesterday, no joke...dealer was ready to do it for me...I want to cry.