G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Calipers cover????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
Originally Posted by nova15566
actually those pics are from nhms drift events. I do has a 100whp shot and do make 380whp... Yep Im a ricer... i am sure my BC cams make me a ricer too? Function stance is a joke... I hate stanced cars... And yes my car does see track time. Again keep digging your the one who is rolling without lugs on rainbow lips... my car isn't riced out at all... Sorry I broke my back and can't clean my wheels myself anymore and di whatever it takes to help. If I was telling everyone I had a bbk(which I am upgrading too this fall...) I can see that being rice... But if I tell everyone they are covers, they dont say brembo, ECT... I dont see how that is rice. You obv looked through my pictures... And obv my car isn't ricey... But hey like you said some cool parking lot drifts... You try that in a 5at or 6mt at an event... And my track car was an rb 240 than a turbo e36 but i sold them due to back issues. The g is my dd.

Btw who the f makes a Facebook page for their car...

The following users liked this post:
SDGenius (06-29-2012)
Old 06-29-2012, 08:34 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Soo

TROLOLOLOL

Anyways, back to it. Brake covers are ****ing stupid.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Received 820 Likes on 595 Posts
your right he will still need the covers no matter what.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
great thread

Old 06-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Ah man... This has to be one of my favorite threads. Thanks AmatRN and Nova.... I love this forum.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:17 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by meister23
No buddy you're the homo, get it straight, I hate your rainbow wheels but love your stance, no I hate your stance, but im all about stance.
Originally Posted by AmateuRN
I'm sorry you brokeback mountain also.

Why FB page? Because I'm in the business now of offering the rainbow lips custom... for any wheel! And also working on making my own set of wheels with the Ti lip to sell. I think I'm gonna call 'em "Move over Gram Light". So, to answer your question... when the business opens officially next month I will already have 1,020+ "fans" to distribute material too.
I've hosted a couple pictures now on my FB page for my car that have blown up and have been seen by thousands which gets my page more traffic (and soon my business more traffic). Anyone remember the "bath tub pic''? my recent NOS energy drink picture for a cupcake meet competition...?? See below........
Facebook page alone has already netted $5,000 in funding for my wheel project... and it's not even a public event yet... the website isn't even live.

Once more... why a FB page for my car? Because it's just a front. A way to get an audience. And it's worked. People "like" it because they think the car is interesting.

By the way... I made more power being ProCharged...without the crappy cams and NAWZZ.

Keep on at it with your racekar with fake BBK calipers. Get your BBK dude... then you'll need to covers to keep the brake dust off again, lololol.... cover your 3k BBK with fake **** bro. Good idea!!!

You still mad though?

Just from the last month bro... why do I have a FB page for my car???!

Averaging 30,000 people isn't bad...
So now my cams are crappy? A lot of g and z owners use nitrous to make power. It sounds like you don't know a lot about these cars. Some of the fastest lower hp (400 and under whp) cars are safely on nitrous. Every dyno is different so on some i might make more or less... The car runs low 12's so that is fine with me and I can dd and get 27mpg without using it.

So let's see, a mod that helps me not have to clean as often and is not visible (or barely as they are black and have no decals or fake lines) and 264/264= crap and rice, and having a broken back is funny... I get **** on for having black panels on my car but it is ok for your side skirts to be unpainted and for you to have missing parts... and to put NOS cans on your rims...

You obv have a small ***** if all you can do is live your life thru your car and argue with other people about the mods the do. I didn't even start this thread. I just saw some of the stupid comments and figured I would say something because obv none of you have seen them correctly installed.

And to those of you saying things about stance... I am a photographer. The scene right now is stanced cars. I shoot for a few stance related sites and facebook pages. My car isn't really stanced or not. It is low and has wide/neg offsets but my tire size and ride height are not really what most would call stanced. My car needs to be able to be dd, tracked (well not really much anymore due to back getting worse), and drive over a huge bump to get into my driveway. I am going for ride quality over anything right now with my back issues... If you can't understand that ...

I have a few sets of wheels and suspension options sitting in my shed. If I wanted to be lower I would... I choose to dd on dspecs and springs because I like the ride... My coils sit in a box because I have very stiff spring rates on them and they suck to dd on.

As for a bbk... I have d/s rotors and a set of street pads and a set of track pads. The car stops as fast as it needs to and I have never seen an issue on a road course or at a drift event. I would like to upgrade to a bbk but having just bought a home has changed my thoughts building my car. My family, and home are number 1 in my life.

Enough about this bs and back on track to the original posts...

Covers will help keep the dust off your wheels. If you order the correct sizes you won't have to worry about them looking bad. Please don't buy the fake brembo covers. Mustang, Vette, and other domestic cars have been using them for years (MGP Covers).

I see no issue with them if you don't go around telling people they are bbk or whatever...

I do however have an issue with people not installing parts correctly or missing key saftey features of their vehicles. When removing the wheels to install these PLEASE REMEMBER TO INSTALL ALL OF YOUR LUGS!!! Not havingt all of them installed can cause stress on your wheels and on your hubs. Vibration and cracking are some of the things you can expect from this.

If your too lazy to install your last lugnut... How do you plan to run a business... GL with that. Please stop using HDR on your pictures...

Last edited by nova15566; 06-30-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:06 AM
Thumbs up

You obv have a small ***** if all you can do is live your life thru your car

Moar pleeeeez.......

Old 06-30-2012, 03:33 AM
Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts
I'm sorry you brokeback mountain also.

Why FB page? Because I'm in the business now of offering the rainbow lips custom... for any wheel! And also working on making my own set of wheels with the Ti lip to sell. I think I'm gonna call 'em "Move over Gram Light". So, to answer your question... when the business opens officially next month I will already have 1,020+ "fans" to distribute material too.
I've hosted a couple pictures now on my FB page for my car that have blown up and have been seen by thousands which gets my page more traffic (and soon my business more traffic). Anyone remember the "bath tub pic''? my recent NOS energy drink picture for a cupcake meet competition...?? See below........
Facebook page alone has already netted $5,000 in funding for my wheel project... and it's not even a public event yet... the website isn't even live.

Once more... why a FB page for my car? Because it's just a front. A way to get an audience. And it's worked. People "like" it because they think the car is interesting.

By the way... I made more power being ProCharged...without the crappy cams and NAWZZ.

Keep on at it with your racekar with fake BBK calipers. Get your BBK dude... then you'll need to covers to keep the brake dust off again, lololol.... cover your 3k BBK with fake **** bro. Good idea!!!

You still mad though?

Just from the last month bro... why do I have a FB page for my car???!

Averaging 30,000 people isn't bad...
How do you make money through Facebook??

Old 06-30-2012, 09:35 AM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
Originally Posted by meister23
Get them, they are one of the best upgrades I have ever done.

Caliper covers in no way are considered "Upgrades!" Projectors and BBKs are upgrades not stickon covers for your calipers....Gary

Old 06-30-2012, 10:30 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Holy reply, Batman!

Lets address a few points. Hold on to your knickers, grab a popcorn and coke... noobs about to hurt their back hurt again gettin bent over...

"Some of the fastest lower hp (400 and under whp) cars are safely on nitrous."
Read this again. Are 400whp G's even fast? And on nitrous? Wow bro... super fast car. I didn't know a 400whp nitrous car was so much faster than a 400whp SC or turbo car... But I'm glad the fastest 400whp is are running some NAWWZZ. Is there even a "fastest lower hp" car? Lol.. wtf the does that mean???

"but it is ok for your side skirts to be unpainted and for you to have missing parts... and to put NOS cans on your rims..."
My side skirts are cf... most people get cf to leave unpainted. I would have gotten fiberglass if I wanted to paint it.
The NOS cans on my wheels were for a competition concerning a charity for breast cancer in conjunction with NOS energy drinks and the cupcake meet. Wanna dis that idea anymore?? Or are you against supporting local car meets and charities?

"You obv have a small ***** if all you can do is live your life thru your car"
Sooo... because I like to fix up my car and participate here I live through my car? Cool story bro... but you have that all wrong... and not knowing anything about these cars? Another cool story since I've been here 8 years and been around the block several times with this car/motor.

"talking whatever **** about being stanced or not and your back again"
Drop it. We know your brokenback. Just give it rest. No sympathy... from me... Please. Tell me more about how you're stanced... but not stanced at the same time. And how you run neg offsets, with properly fitting tires and not lowered. Us "stanced" people have a word for people like you.. it's called mexiflush, and gets respect from... well, maybe illegals.

My coils sit in a box because I have very stiff spring rates on them and they suck to dd on.
And because you hurt your back right? What else you have in your shed?

"PLEASE REMEMBER TO INSTALL ALL OF YOUR LUGS!!!"
You are full of excellent advice. Especially if you intend to drive the car. Pulling the car out of the garage for a picture 2 months ago does not count. Nice try though.
I don't clean my room either. Does that mean I have bad business ethics? lol... Don't order a single thing from me. Tell your friends not to order a single thing from me. My business is not a main source of income... it's not even my secondary or tertiary form of income... It's just something fun to offer people. I could see someone like you being worried about it though. Medical bills must be outrageous. It's a shame you missed the recent law passing.

At least I include pictures for people to look at while bashing on dat ***...
This is what I do when reading your replies... sipping on my Macallen 30 year scotch with my 75th anni Monte Cristo... Whata you do broski? Get high blood pressure while replying at your cardboard desk?

It was a great fcking night
Please tell me more about your evening sipping on scotch while taking picutres of yourself playing with your car's facebook page asking for handouts from your "fans"... It sounds like an amazing evening.

How is that Micro cockdoing?

You proved my theory with those stubby thumbs. 1.5'' L x 4.5'' W of fury. Can we change your screen name to tuna can man?

By fastest lower hp (400 and under) I mean running some of the quickest 1/4 mile times... I guess I have to explain how that works too?

And if anyone has trolled anyone it was me trolling you... look again... I see no caliper covers

I do however have a set that I am going to put in my fish tank.

Last edited by nova15566; 06-30-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
wow, now we arguing over who's trolling who... good times

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calipers cover????