G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

roaches in my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2013 | 11:56 AM
Banned
I would meet the roaches on their terms and approach them peacefully with your suggestions on how to resolve this conflict. Perhaps sexual favors or other monetary exchanges to appease their leader. Best of luck op.

Old 09-24-2013 | 02:44 PM
|
Well glad i can offer some entertainment and ammusement to some of you

Old 09-25-2013 | 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by djdanny5000
Well glad i can offer some entertainment and ammusement to some of you
I'm genuinely sorry to read about your problem, and I hope you get it resolved soon, but I just can't understand how a car can be infested with roaches.

Old 09-25-2013 | 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by Irrelevant
I'm genuinely sorry to read about your problem, and I hope you get it resolved soon, but I just can't understand how a car can be infested with roaches.
I've had a spider somehow makes its way into my car and start crawling on the back of my neck even though I never leave my sunroof in the tilt position overnight, etc. I've also had two other really tiny spiders make webs that were just a bit bigger than a quarter on each side of my gauge cluster. So, I'm not surprised that a roach or two made it inside of the op's car and made it into a mobile love shack lol.

Old 09-25-2013 | 11:31 PM
Wouldn't that imply there is a food source in the car?

If not, they should die off relatively soon....unless your dropping jelly rolls down between the seats. In that case, prepare for a roach population explosion

Old 09-25-2013 | 11:37 PM
The previous owner must have been a big time slob.

Old 09-25-2013 | 11:46 PM
Eno
Jesus. And here I was complaining about only being able to drive my car 5 months out of the year. F that noise, I now have a hardon for winter.

Old 09-26-2013 | 01:07 AM
Wings Nation
Premier Member
...I hope I dont have a leak of some sort allowing water to get into the car. I've been reading if there is any moisture they are attracted to that.
This. What roaches (and most other bugs) really want is water. Get rid of any moisture sources and sop up any puddles that form on your door sills, in your engine bay, windshield cowl, etc. That and a lot of traps, bombs, and bug spray should sort you out.

Old 09-26-2013 | 08:28 AM
Stop leaving them MC D. wrappers in thew back seat
LOl would pull out the seats and clean the whole car. Shampoo & Vacum
GL!

Old 09-26-2013 | 10:18 AM
A possible source, but gross to think about: do you go food shopping in the G? (A&P, Shoprite, etc.), and put the bags in the trunk/interior for the ride home. Or worse, leave the full bags in the car for several hours/overnight?
(My neighbor found roaches in the bottom of the bag that she got at the grocery store.)
Hope that you can get rid of them.

Old 09-26-2013 | 10:43 AM
Damn..me love you long time..She is hot. Bet he didn't get any for that prank.

Old 09-26-2013 | 11:29 AM
|
I dont have any food in the car at all and I dont get groceries with this car either.Unless there is a leak somewhere I dont know about there shouldnt be any moisture in the car either. I set off a bug bomb in the car and one in the trunk Monday. Also left traps around the car. Going to bomb it again Friday and then yank the interior and clean it out hardcore. Shampoo carpets and everything.

Hopefully it was the previous owner who was a slob and once I kill these suckers i'll never see them again. If it happens again i think i'll have to consider selling the car

Old 09-26-2013 | 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
I've had a spider somehow makes its way into my car and start crawling on the back of my neck even though I never leave my sunroof in the tilt position overnight, etc. I've also had two other really tiny spiders make webs that were just a bit bigger than a quarter on each side of my gauge cluster. So, I'm not surprised that a roach or two made it inside of the op's car and made it into a mobile love shack lol.
car spiders are a way of life.. I had a small one make a home inside the driver side mirror on my integra. every day I would drive to work and destroy his web & every day for 2 years he would come out at night and rebuild it... Then run inside te mirror housing as soon as I'd get in the car the next morning.

Old 09-26-2013 | 03:47 PM
I dont have any food in the car at all and I dont get groceries with this car either.Unless there is a leak somewhere I dont know about there shouldnt be any moisture in the car either. I set off a bug bomb in the car and one in the trunk Monday. Also left traps around the car. Going to bomb it again Friday and then yank the interior and clean it out hardcore. Shampoo carpets and everything.

Hopefully it was the previous owner who was a slob and once I kill these suckers i'll never see them again. If it happens again i think i'll have to consider selling the car
could have been from the last owner if you are new to this car.. all it takes i 1 fertile roach egg to breed an armada.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: roaches in my car