love it or hate it....SICKKK G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sick but wwwway too low.

Old 02-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Yeah, Too low for my tastes. It looks like the car has 4 flats, and the axles have broke...

To each their own i guess...

Old 02-11-2005, 11:38 PM
-exterior is stock so thats cool
-has the coolest,cleanest, awesomest interiors i have ever seen
-nice performance mods thats a plus
-i dont care if it has airbags, it looks too ghetto and stupid sitting on the ground
-NICE rims and brakes.

my diagnosis(spl), its a pretty sweet car.

p.s.-is awesomest a word? oh well.

Old 02-11-2005, 11:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Classless. Tacky. Regrettable.

Old 02-12-2005, 12:39 AM
They need to do an article on Randys_G!

LOL, personally I don't like the car. He's taken luxury and turned it into lux-o-crap... just my honest opinion.

Old 02-12-2005, 02:43 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Love the paint, love the exterior (stock), love the Procharger.

No comment on the interior, wheel choice, and the drop - sad

Old 02-12-2005, 01:55 PM
wow, i didnt realize that there was so many ignorant raciest biggots that drove G's....this is for the few people that said its "to beaner" or "to mexican for my taste"....

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves! i am not mexican, but i take offence to your comments...i have owned many rides that are on air ride suspension...and let me tell you...there is nothing "mexican or beaner" about a nicely done air suspension...

why dont you a$$holes go sell your Gs as they are obviously way to classy for you and your white trash ways.

im going to go ahead and assume that you guys are no more then little children with large mouths because if you are adults, you really need to take a step back and look at how pathetic you are!

Old 02-12-2005, 04:46 PM
not trying to defend them but,
if anything, that would make them too classy for that blue G.JMO

Last edited by G-Mann; 02-12-2005 at 04:49 PM.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:14 PM
G SQUAD
Originally Posted by severedties
wow, i didnt realize that there was so many ignorant raciest biggots that drove G's....this is for the few people that said its "to beaner" or "to mexican for my taste"....

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves! i am not mexican, but i take offence to your comments...i have owned many rides that are on air ride suspension...and let me tell you...there is nothing "mexican or beaner" about a nicely done air suspension...

why dont you a$$holes go sell your Gs as they are obviously way to classy for you and your white trash ways.

im going to go ahead and assume that you guys are no more then little children with large mouths because if you are adults, you really need to take a step back and look at how pathetic you are!
I dig it, its a different style of the g35. Some people prefer the car strictly stock, others want 20's. This cat had something different in mind and I respect that. Ya need to stop hatin'. SeveredTies are you down with that car club?? If so what ride is yours??

-Vin

Old 02-14-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally Posted by VinNYCG
I dig it, its a different style of the g35. Some people prefer the car strictly stock, others want 20's. This cat had something different in mind and I respect that. Ya need to stop hatin'. SeveredTies are you down with that car club?? If so what ride is yours??

-Vin
ya im in SEVERED TIES....this is my ride

Attached Thumbnails love it or hate it....SICKKK G-danny5.jpg  
Old 02-14-2005, 02:36 AM
Gotta love the suede interior, went a little overboard on the dash, but still phat as hell!!!

Old 02-14-2005, 12:11 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

Hey dude, I feel the same as you, but your comments were no less racist. First, you accept the "mexican or beaner" comments as slander. That alone means you in some way agree with them. Secondly, you ASSume that all the folks making these statements are white. What, blacks, asians, arabs and somoans(sp?), don't make these comments too? Sorry, but your defense wasn't well thought out....by the way, if you're thinking, wow, this is just some white guy who got offended....signed Randy Hurtado

Old 02-14-2005, 12:17 PM
G SQUAD
Arrow

ya im in SEVERED TIES....this is my ride
Severed Ties is one of the hottest clubs in the lowrider community. Props to you on a hot truck.

-Vin

Old 02-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
Hey dude, I feel the same as you, but your comments were no less racist. First, you accept the "mexican or beaner" comments as slander. That alone means you in some way agree with them. Secondly, you ASSume that all the folks making these statements are white. What, blacks, asians, arabs and somoans(sp?), don't make these comments too? Sorry, but your defense wasn't well thought out....by the way, if you're thinking, wow, this is just some white guy who got offended....signed Randy Hurtado

your right, some of my comments may have some what contridicted myself. i do appologize for what i said regarding the situation, i guess i dont think in the heat of the moment...as for the rest of the people...i still believe they are raciest biggots that need a lesson in life!

Old 02-14-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by VinNYCG
Severed Ties is one of the hottest clubs in the lowrider community. Props to you on a hot truck.

-Vin

thank you!

are you familiar with the truck/lowrider/minitruck scene?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: love it or hate it....SICKKK G