G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Misdemeanor 23109a

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
Originally Posted by christopherv5
No screeching or any smoke it was from a 15 roll most likely and I started to let off the gas and step on the brake around 60ish and we were at a stop when he turned the lights on and pull us over. I think he was just being a jerk at that point when he started pointing out my tint, on the lowered car, he asked for me to pop the hood. He even insisted that my stock exhaust was aftermarket -__-
You're calling the cop a jerk and arguing with him and trying to make him look a fool here on the forums when you're the one who got pulled over for street racing and had illegal modifications on your car, when he had every right to arrest you but didn't? Are you stupid?

Originally Posted by christopherv5
Yeah I know, I'm not doing it again. Not only because of what happened but on what could've happened. I thought about fighting it, although he did let me go. I might ask them to amend the incorrect mph and maybe the fine would be less due to a lesser speed above the limit?
No, you'd still be out there doing it if you hadn't been caught. You didn't think twice about the lives you could have endangered, otherwise you wouldn't have done it in the first place.

I hope you get max penalty. I have ZERO tolerance for street racers.Especially the kind that bashes on the cop and thinks the cop is being a jerk when they get caught.

Old 07-12-2015, 05:54 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Tha Ape is right. Get a lawyer they know ways of getting around all this. Corrupted politics at the end where a lawyer and his friend judge shakes hands and collects your money. None of us dumbphuks have given you any good knowledge as I read down other than dont do it again and learn your lesson.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.