G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

who has the lowest mileage g35 here?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 03:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New 2006 G35 owner with 38650 on the clock.

This replaced the 2003 wrecked one sitting in my driveway which had 68k on the clock (looking to fix it...classified section, here I come!)

Old 07-21-2017, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Originally Posted by mogwai
New 2006 G35 owner with 38650 on the clock.

This replaced the 2003 wrecked one sitting in my driveway which had 68k on the clock (looking to fix it...classified section, here I come!)

who has the lowest mileage g35 here?-hbuyifx.jpg

Telcoman

Old 07-24-2017, 08:07 AM
Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
lol, good one. ^^

But on a more serious note, if a particular G35 has lived it's life as a low mileage occasional summer car, why not just continue instead of just doing what the majority would do and that is to just modify and beat on it. These cars are becoming very rare and hard to find in good condition in their original unmolested state. This year I noticed prices have stabilized and actually risen for manual coupes in original condition at least in my area. With GT type cars with a manual all but extinct, I suspect unmolested, low mileage original G35's/G37 will be sought after and hold their value. I've also noticed this with early Lexus IS manuals and Acura Type TL manuals, the amounts asked for these cars in good condition is very high.

Last edited by NemesisGee; 07-24-2017 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:52 AM
@telcoman - LOL! I hope, since I am the second owner on each of these cars, that I'm the "next guy"!

Old 07-25-2017, 07:34 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Originally Posted by NemesisGee
lol, good one. ^^

But on a more serious note, if a particular G35 has lived it's life as a low mileage occasional summer car, why not just continue instead of just doing what the majority would do and that is to just modify and beat on it. These cars are becoming very rare and hard to find in good condition in their original unmolested state. This year I noticed prices have stabilized and a, lower ileage ctually risen for manual coupes in original condition at least in my area. With GT type cars with a manual all but extinct, I suspect unmolested, low mileage original G35's/G37 will be sought after and hold their value. I've also noticed this with early Lexus IS manuals and Acura Type TL manuals, the amounts asked for these cars in good condition is very high.
You make some valid points, I have seen the resale market turn around in the last year or so for GTO's (my other car). Seems like the majority out there are heavily modded and a lot are beat on so unmolested models with lower mileage and in great condition have seen a decent upturn in pricing. We suspect the market will continue to climb moving forward and it helps that there aren't a lot of Goats out there as well. Hell my car was 1 of only 101 produced in 06 that are the same color and have the same options and it's 99% stock. However it's my DD but still has under 50K miles on the clock and I have no intention of selling it any time soon, if ever.

Old 07-25-2017, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
You make some valid points, I have seen the resale market turn around in the last year or so for GTO's (my other car). Seems like the majority out there are heavily modded and a lot are beat on so unmolested models with lower mileage and in great condition have seen a decent upturn in pricing. We suspect the market will continue to climb moving forward and it helps that there aren't a lot of Goats out there as well. Hell my car was 1 of only 101 produced in 06 that are the same color and have the same options and it's 99% stock. However it's my DD but still has under 50K miles on the clock and I have no intention of selling it any time soon, if ever.
That's what I'm talking about. We never got any GTO's here in Canada, neither did we get the Chevy SS (really too bad) but in the case of the Goat with a manual prices for these have found a floor and will rise steadily. The manual equipped SS eventually will too but they are still too knew and prices will drop before they go up but once they go out of production prices will not drop too far. Just look at the prices of manual G8 GXP's.

These types of cars will become obsolete with a manual, witness the new Q60, great car but no stick shift most likely implying the next 370Z will see the manual disappear there as well. This will be repeated throughout the industry, you will only see manuals in select American muscle cars or compact and sub compact econo cars, making any low mileage GT car with a manual that hasn't been beaten to death hold it's value.

Old 07-25-2017, 07:49 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Twin clutch systems will replace the traditional manual, it's literally better in every way. In two decades people will probably look back on a manually shifted vehicle with the same look that the carburetors get, basically it will only appeal to a small niche group of nostalgics and collectors.

AND YES I WILL STILL OWN ONE!

Old 07-26-2017, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by NemesisGee
That's what I'm talking about. We never got any GTO's here in Canada, neither did we get the Chevy SS (really too bad) but in the case of the Goat with a manual prices for these have found a floor and will rise steadily. The manual equipped SS eventually will too but they are still too knew and prices will drop before they go up but once they go out of production prices will not drop too far. Just look at the prices of manual G8 GXP's.

These types of cars will become obsolete with a manual, witness the new Q60, great car but no stick shift most likely implying the next 370Z will see the manual disappear there as well. This will be repeated throughout the industry, you will only see manuals in select American muscle cars or compact and sub compact econo cars, making any low mileage GT car with a manual that hasn't been beaten to death hold it's value.
So true. Sadly though the 17 Chevy SS is the last model as GM has shuttered the Holden division. Happened as soon as the last of the 17 models rolled off the line so we have Holden no more. The SS is a true beast with an LS3 and tech out the butt. I might pick one up because I've had such a great experience with the Goat and the 6 speed.

My girlfriend and I had the manual transmission conversation last night coming home from the beach and it even makes her sad, she loves manuals. Just another one of the many reasons she's a life long keeper!

Old 07-29-2017, 01:22 PM
So true. Sadly though the 17 Chevy SS is the last model as GM has shuttered the Holden division. Happened as soon as the last of the 17 models rolled off the line so we have Holden no more. The SS is a true beast with an LS3 and tech out the butt. I might pick one up because I've had such a great experience with the Goat and the 6 speed.

My girlfriend and I had the manual transmission conversation last night coming home from the beach and it even makes her sad, she loves manuals. Just another one of the many reasons she's a life long keeper!
lol, looks like your gf is a keeper. You should really get the SS before the remaining cars disappear from dealer lots. I just don't see that car ever being worth much less than the current MSRP, after a few years.

Now that the Holden brand is gone, and along with it a bunch of manual transmission sports cars/trucks/sedans with the LS3/LSA like the Vauxhaull VXR8 GTS and the Holden Malou VXR8 LSA, I looked at what 03-04 Skyline GT 350's are going for. Here is a car similar to mine with the same mileage, except this one has no sunroof and no leather seats. Price is $14,500 Aussie dollars. Assuming good condition, clean title and unmolested, manual coupes seem to have found a floor.

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/d...14669295/?Cr=8

The following users liked this post:
Blue Dream (07-30-2017)
Old 04-03-2018, 11:01 PM
My friend has <15k on her '03 Coupe. I want it so bad, but it's too nice for me haha. 😂👍🏼

Old 04-04-2018, 08:12 AM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Not sure of the mileage but it is a stick shift 28 Chevrolet in my cousins garage

who has the lowest mileage g35 here?-joypg7q.jpg

Telcoman

Old 04-04-2018, 11:19 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
my baby has 58k, bought her with 50k

Old 04-06-2018, 07:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had a 06 GTO in the 1% color/option combo. I built the motor at 60k huge cam made 706hp. I sold it at 98k miles a few months back

Old 04-07-2018, 01:17 AM

Man how could you let that beast go? Was it a BOM? I absolutely love my car, it had 27K miles when I bought it a couple of years ago. I'm assuming you were a ls2gto member, what is your screen name over there?

Old 04-07-2018, 01:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man how could you let that beast go? Was it a BOM? I absolutely love my car, it had 27K miles when I bought it a couple of years ago. I'm assuming you were a ls2gto member, what is your screen name over there?
Impulse Blue Metallic 6MT blue gauges and blue leather.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: who has the lowest mileage g35 here?