G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

You Can Call Me a Pompous A**hole But I Loved It!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reminds me of this quote....

"My style, you can call the art of fighting without fighting."
Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon (1973)

Old 03-03-2005, 06:55 PM
Z2G
Originally Posted by P_Diddy
Haha, good story! But I strongly disagree about your Chipotle comment. Come to CA and eat REAL Mexican food. Chipotle is garbage. I've noticed that people from Cali like real Mexican food, but people from other parts of the country that moved here prefer the fake stuff, probably because they've never had the real thing! What a shame. BTW, Chipotle is owned by McD's. Baja Fresh is owned by Wendy's.
p_diddy,

any recommendations for good mexican food in the san jose/santa clara area? i normally go to royal taco in milpitas because it's near my office. it has pretty good authentic mexican food....the carnitas (shredded pork) are kick a$$.

Old 03-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i dont even turn my head anymore when kids start revvin' at me.

and yea, El Taurino in L.A. has the best authentic mexican food! king taco comes in 2nd.

Last edited by Aznteazer; 03-03-2005 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-04-2005, 04:35 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Originally Posted by PhxBlue
HAHAHAH!! There should be an award for the best line of the day here cuz that was hilarious!

LOL seriouslyyy!! Good ol Pratik

Old 03-04-2005, 04:59 AM
Omega Enthusiast
Great comeback.

If you're ever in SoCal in the San Fernando Valley, check out Las Fuentes off Reseda and Vanowen. That's some good Mexican food. For cheap, I'll usually hit up Benitos after a night of drinking. It's open 24 hours too...

Old 03-04-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by pratik97

We make about 1/4 mile and there's another light and I look over and the guy wants me to put my window down to talk to him. Before he could even open his mouth I just look over and tell him, "Dude, no matter what its still a Civic". His girl just starts laughing as I lift back up my window I can vaguely hear him dropping the F-bombs.

Point is, I didnt care what kinda turbos he had in there, no matter what its still no G!!
That's pretty funny, but aren't you worried that he'll remember your car and if he sees it, will key it or something? Maybe I'm paranoid, but I always fear that happening to me if I taunt someone like that, especially in front of their girlfriend/female friend.

Old 03-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by jimmyshaker
That's pretty funny, but aren't you worried that he'll remember your car and if he sees it, will key it or something? Maybe I'm paranoid, but I always fear that happening to me if I taunt someone like that, especially in front of their girlfriend/female friend.

No, not really. Do you feel the same way about anyone you confront or have an argument with? Don't be paranoid about it. I was around 5 miles away from my house and since he tried pulling that stunt with me, who knows how many guys he's tried to race. He keeps that up, he may have a vendetta against the whole town with nice cars

Old 03-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Z2G
p_diddy,

any recommendations for good mexican food in the san jose/santa clara area? i normally go to royal taco in milpitas because it's near my office. it has pretty good authentic mexican food....the carnitas (shredded pork) are kick a$$.
In South SJ, the Burrito Factory is pretty good, but it's not as good as it used to be. I've heard that La Paloma on El Camino near San Tomas Expy is very good, but I haven't been there in a loooong time. That's all I can think of right now... oh, if you ever go to Mountain View, definitely go to La Bamba on Old Middlefield & Rengstorff. Those burritos are the best! Their papusas are not good though.

I agree, carnitas is my fav! Where's Royal Taco?

Old 03-04-2005, 07:39 PM
This would've been funny if it was actually some rich guy that disguises like a 500HP car into a civic ... and acts rice just for the hell of it. =PP But good job anyways! I'll try that one of these days.