G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Best engine oil to run while supercharged?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2018, 03:03 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,473 Likes on 2,164 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Herrschaft wasn't asking what type of oil to use though, he was just responding to the OP.

Old 01-28-2018, 03:52 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Originally Posted by telcoman
So you were insulted when I raised the fact that you've spent (wasted) thousands of dollars perhaps without proper insurance and now you admit that not only is your vehicle unsafe in rain as well as snow, I would have to guess that your vehicle is most likely unsafe to be driven on any public road even in dry sunny weather.

You sir are a hazard to the public by putting such a vehicle on public roads. I hope you carry at least a one million dollar liability insurance policy because if you are ever involved in an accident even if not your fault even a country bumpkin lawyer can take you and perhaps your parents for every penny of assets that your entire family has.

Take your vehicle to the track and ask others there about what oil they use

Telcoman
And there you have it. Someone who lacks the reading comprehension to even understand basic English. Learn how to read first, then maybe I'll waste my time responding back to your garbage.

Old 01-28-2018, 05:43 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,487 Likes on 1,222 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
I don't need your respect!

So you were insulted when I raised the fact that you've spent (wasted) thousands of dollars perhaps without proper insurance and now you admit that not only is your vehicle unsafe in rain as well as snow, I would have to guess that your vehicle is most likely unsafe to be driven on any public road even in dry sunny weather.

You sir are a hazard to the public by putting such a vehicle on public roads. I hope you carry at least a one million dollar liability insurance policy because if you are ever involved in an accident even if not your fault even a country bumpkin lawyer can take you and perhaps your parents for every penny of assets that your entire family has.

Take your vehicle to the track and ask others there about what oil they use

Telcoman
Wow no need to be a complete d!ck, herrschaft has been a respected member of this forum for 9 years and I would hope your responses would be a little more mature and professional.

Old 01-29-2018, 04:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Most sane drivers would avoid driving even a completely stock vehicle in slippery conditions.

Let me see if I understand your post.
You've spent thousands of dollars in mods to your vehicle that you cannot use for a substantial part of the year due to slippery conditions and you are worried about what oil to put in it while it just sits and depreciates in value?
You pay for insurance while the vehicle just sits with non use and you purchase another vehicle along with additional insurance while the other vehicle sits out the winter?

You are a financial genius.

Telcoman
I understand where your coming from i'm also a firm believer that a car deserves to be driven opposed to sitting in a garage. However i personally built my Infiniti to shred summer roads/conditions. I also personally built my truck to handle and dominate off-road mudding and snowy dirty conditions. I'm going to use the car that's built for the current conditions because thats what i INTENDED it for. Don't get me wrong if i was not in the current financial position that i'm in, which I have been there i'm sure everyone has, i would have probability built my G35 towards an all around sexy daily driver. I also make up for it by driving the **** outta it in the summer plenty of mountain touge runs and road-trips.