G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Question about 04 Rims/Trim Upgrade Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question about 04 Rims/Trim Upgrade Package

Okay heres the deal. I recently bought a leftover 04' Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT. I am in love with this car so far. We got a great deal on a leftover model plus a trade in to pay towards it. Since we only had a few models to chose from, the best one that I liked was the Diamond Graphite with Black interior. This model however had the 17" rims, and no center aluminum trim kit. I understand that this was an option on the 04's to upgrade to that trim and the 18" rims which I am very interested in.

Since the trim is now standard on the 05's, does anyone know what the deal was on the 04's for the upgrade from the 17"s to the 18"s and the center trim? I understand there was some sort of package where it upgraded the rims and added the aluminum center piece, but I am not exactly sure what the price was. When I bought it, the salesman offered an $800 aftermarket brushed aluminum trim kit since I asked about it. But I am not also interested in the 18" rims over the 17" ones that I have now and I understand there was some sort of package which came with what I wanted.

Basically, I am looking to go from What is in this package to what is in This package with the different tires and the silver center piece. Does anyone know exactly what this costed, so I can get a better idea on what to discuss with the salesman when I speak with him later on, so I need ideas on what I should ask about, and what I should expect to pay. I am sure I will figure something out, as we have bought a Porsche and a Mercedes from the Ray Catena dealership in the past few years as well as this car now, but I need some insight on the package that was offered in 04 for what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by heeb; 03-07-2005 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
The "Performance Tire & Wheel Package" included
* 18" Alloy wheels (replace STD wheels)
* Perfomance tires (replace STD tires)
* Limited Slip Differential
* Add titanium-tinted interior trim

It was $900