G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

What Is Up With This???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 12:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
isn't debadging just another mod? and don't people mod their cars to be different from all the other cars out there? personally i wouldn't change to nissan but i would add the 350 GT badge or skyline badge... it just looks better IMO... just like adding clear corners or tints or overlays... all about doing what you think looks good on your car... some people like modding, some don't, is it that hard to understand?

Old 03-14-2005, 12:49 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So you DID learn about the Skyline from Gran Turismo... LOL
Yes. That's it. You are so smart.

Doesn't the fact that I'm on this message board, mean that I'm somewhat of an enthusiast? maybe, I dunno
No, it doesn't.

Also, after Nissan merged with Prince, were they not referred to as "Datsun Skylines" ???
I've never seen any Nissan Skylines badged as a Datsun, minus a few Australian Skylines that were riced out. Go ahead and use that Internet of yours to prove you're an enthusiast and post up some reliable Datsun Skyline pictures.

Old 03-14-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally Posted by geeezus
yo! read up on ur sh*t before u start talkin it. these cars ARE the american (USDM) versions of the Japanese (JDM) SKYLINE 350GT's by NISSAN! before u start dissin people, know ur sh*t! and wat the background is behind ur car.

and fyi, the NISSAN SKYLINE 350GT badges command way more respect on the street.
this was WAY out of line. there was nothing wrong with the posters question, which BTW no one has really answered yet. IMO, i leave the badge.

and fyi, the NISSAN SKYLINE 350GT badges command way more respect on the street.
you gotta be kidding me!

Old 03-14-2005, 01:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's all about how you want to mod your car. I mean the Lexus IS300 is called the Toyoto Altezza in Japan. Some people like to go JDM if they can. As for me I like having the SKYLINE and the 350GT badge. But I got rid of the Mt. Fuji logo. It just made the rear look too busy.

It's all about what you like and who cares what other people think, are they paying for your car? If your paying for it, then do what you want to do to it.

Old 03-14-2005, 01:43 AM
there was nothing wrong with the posters question, which BTW no one has really answered yet.
Are you kidding? The question has been answered several times by several members.

Old 03-14-2005, 02:45 AM
Originally Posted by SnMDesignStudio
On top of that, simply using STi parts on a WRX does not mean you are driving a WRX STi.
Please show me where I said something like that?

Old 03-14-2005, 02:52 AM
Did I say you said that? I included, "on top of that", indicating that I was including another thought. Anything else you need explained?

Old 03-14-2005, 02:53 AM
Someone please CLOSE this thread.

Old 03-14-2005, 03:05 AM
Did I say you said that? I included, "on top of that", indicating that I was including another thought. Anything else you need explained?
When you get a chance, feel free to explain why you feel the need to act like a pompous asswipe. Every post of yours I've read in the last few days involves you acting like some want to be intellectual bully who cracked open a thesaurus and decided to take everyone one in a pissing contest. Your incessant need to put everyone down with fancy quips and nasty retorts (hey look, I borrowed your thesaurus) makes you look like an utter jackass.

Explain away, champ.

Old 03-14-2005, 03:12 AM
Actually, your junior high/middle school teachers should have explained basic reading comprehension to you. I don't have the desire to further your education, and to really learn you'd have to have that desire. I do have no doubt, however, that you actually did need a thesaurus and dictionary to construct that last post of yours. Either that, or you had someone else put it together for you. Hmm, if I'm the champ then that makes you...? Oh, and love the use of name-calling- evidence of a purely emotional response. The fact that you took any post on the Internet so personally is beyond comical.

I love that all it takes to rile up certain members of this board is a topic so simple as rebadging your car. It'd be impressive if it weren't so sad.

Last edited by humanRESEARCH; 03-14-2005 at 03:14 AM.
Old 03-14-2005, 03:23 AM
I do have no doubt, however, that you actually did need a thesaurus and dictionary to construct that last post of yours. Either that, or you had someone else put it together for you.
Oh, and love the use of name-calling- evidence of a purely emotional response. The fact that you took any post on the Internet so personally is beyond comical.
Interesting to find a personal attack and emotionally charged response in your reply as well.

Pot, meet kettle.

The funny part is that I take nothing "personal" from your response. I just find it quite interesting that you find the need to respond to every single person as if they are a 5 year old, simply because they do not agree with you.

Feel free to answer my first question (why you must attempt to belittle every person you respond to) at anytime.

Old 03-14-2005, 03:35 AM
What a predictable post. People are, sadly, so easily manipulated.

Old 03-14-2005, 11:34 AM
And you are, sadly, a bored little troll with nothing better to do than argue for the sake of arguing. Most people are here to talk about their cars - not to pick apart posts for no reason other than to get in to flame matches. We are G enthusiasts, not professional flamers. (No pun intended .. ok maybe a little bit).

There are plenty of us 'easily manipulated people' who could flame/argue/manipulate/etc your a** into the ground until you wave your keyboard for mercy - but buddy, this is not the forum for that kind of crap.

Move on.

- pink

Old 03-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Yes. That's it. You are so smart.
I've never seen any Nissan Skylines badged as a Datsun, minus a few Australian Skylines that were riced out. Go ahead and use that Internet of yours to prove you're an enthusiast and post up some reliable Datsun Skyline pictures.

Old 03-14-2005, 12:10 PM
something about your signature and your logo that doesnt quite fit......ummmmm.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.