G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

F*ck the world!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
usually ppl that do things like that aren't happy with their own life.. the ppl that did that are probably getting yelled at work or moms not letting them go out wit their friends ;-; poor babies haha.. so don worry those people prolly have a ****lessly pathetic life.. its jus 2 bad they have to go around sharing the wealth of misery..

Old 03-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Jealous freaken ******* out there!!

Old 03-17-2005, 10:42 PM
well i just talked to my insurance agent and im gunna have to spend 500 on my deductable....its a shame that people feel the need to damage property for no reason...im thinking it might have been a case of mistaken identity? situations like this make u really think twice about buying something nice and parking it in public...i dont know how paranoid im gunna be when i buy my 911 turbo S and have to park it somewhere (a guy can dream still) well thanks guys for being there to make me feel somewhat better about everything!

Old 03-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
I feel real bad for you. I think I would cry if someone did that to my car. I can't stand theives and people like that. If you really like what I have or are jealous. Go get a job and work for it like I did!

However, next time can you think of a better thread name besides Fu** the World because that includes me and not everyone in the world is bad. You should have put something like Fu** these theives and vadalizers or something.

Old 03-17-2005, 11:32 PM
oh man .. sorry to hear this ... Hope the fix goes well ....

There is a guy who works at a bank by my house who just bought an 05 .. he parks in the lot and parks along people in a rush to get in and out of Starbucks, & CVS.

When I saw the car there the second time .. I was like are you crazy lol .. He was like what? I said, I just bought one and you will never see my car in here. He said .. I have to park no? I was like, on the other side of the road is a side steet ...I'll be over there .. he looked at me like I was crazy.
My lady drives a Jag and she has about 5 dings in her car .. its 9 months old.

Old 03-17-2005, 11:59 PM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by severedties
why are there sooo many haters in this world? i come to my car today after a nice lunch to find that my IP coupe has been keyed from the front fender to the back fender...not once...BUT WITH 2 KEYS!!!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with people these days? cant they just leave other peoples **** alone? All i gotta say is KARMA and PAYBACK is a bitch! They are very luck individuals that i did not see this happen as they would be laying in a hospital bed right now! sorry i just had to vent...FTW
Your world is a better place. Its the hater that lives in a bad place.

Dam I hurt for you. Move on and get a big gun. Ouch dam that hurts

Old 03-18-2005, 12:06 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
sorry to hear that, its the thing i fear the most, specially since its almost impossible to know who did it, but what goes around comes around.

Old 03-18-2005, 12:50 AM
Sorry to hear this dude...........I feel u
and here is my story
Got my car on Feb 14 , 05
First time broke in (in my underground parking) Feb 22, 05 (window broken and rims stolen) total cost to fix is 13000CDN
It took 2 weeks to fix it and got my car back on last wed (march 9)
Second time broke in (same place - fuxk it) March 14, 05 (window broken only) maybe the thieves leave early since someone came back and this time the estimator said it approx cost 1400 to fix it

I dont know what the fuxk with these A$$holes........seriously i will install the alarm within this week

Old 03-18-2005, 02:06 AM
why are there sooo many haters in this world? i come to my car today after a nice lunch to find that my IP coupe has been keyed from the front fender to the back fender...not once...BUT WITH 2 KEYS!!!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with people these days? cant they just leave other peoples **** alone? All i gotta say is KARMA and PAYBACK is a bitch! They are very luck individuals that i did not see this happen as they would be laying in a hospital bed right now! sorry i just had to vent...FTW
its not just with your car its how people perceive things now. Nobody respects anyone else stuff. As the motto goes, "I do what I feel like, I dont have it because its your fault". Unfortunately thats what is being taught by you and me nowadays. I do what I like, it's my freedom. Everyone seeks their own pleasure, its their own business.

Its not like the old days when parents use to teach about respecting other. It's all about taking are of yourself now. Anyways, sorry to hear about what happened, though I am not surprised one bit that it did. Parents nowadays are so dumb. Whatever is wrong in your life, blame it on something. Nothing is taught about handling disappointments anymore. Its...if you feel bad, blame it on something. In this case, your car made the person feel bad. He cant handle the disappoint so he keys your car.

We all want to take God away from school, TV, and our lives. And we want to teach all our kids about self gradification. We all want to do our own things as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. We lose our morals and we do as we damn well please. "it pleases me to key this nice car because my loser self can never afford one, and I feel goo doing so". Its all about self gradification now. Welcome to the USA of the new millenium.

Old 03-18-2005, 02:09 AM
oh and by the way, the F* the world statement fall right into how that person who keyed your car feels. I bet when he was keying your car he was saying the exact thing. nice cycle isn't it? only one laughing is you know who.

Old 03-18-2005, 03:13 AM
Sorry to hear about your ride man.. this is just bad timing and bad luck. I haven't gotten keyed so far (*knock on wood*) but I'd be insanely pissed just like you. The worst feeling is when you see something that belongs to you get defaced yet you don't know who did it. Whoever did that to your car will get his/hers someday. What goes around comes around twice as hard.. remember that.

Old 03-18-2005, 03:47 AM
Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
yes there are people that are *******s and there will be people who get jealous.. but i think what pisses these people off is how you put yourself. If you act all cocky, i'm better than you, and I have a better car than you kind of body language attitude, that'll probably set some people off. or.... if you drive like an ******* or take up two parking spaces. not saying you are this.. but this is from observing people i know that had their cars keyed

Last edited by GodZilla; 03-18-2005 at 04:04 AM.
Old 03-18-2005, 04:08 AM
Premier Member

I feel for you man.

But dont get too worked up over it..Just be sure to you have good insurance..

FYI My 04 STI was stolen last week. Its bad when you go down to your car and its gone..(freaky feeling) I was pretty pissed but you know what its only a car, it can be replaced.

Old 03-18-2005, 09:57 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My condolences....lots of jealous, worthless @ssholes out there- they don't realize people work HARD to be able to afford a nice ride like the G. I'm fortunate to have a '91 300ZX which I use for errands and whatnot which reduces the chances of damage to the G. I think places like movie theater and restaurant parking lots are the worst places to park.

Old 03-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Sorry to hear that man.

Makes me feel better though, knowing that I haven't been wasting my time always parking where I can see my car. Whenever I go to a restaurant or something, I park by the window where I will be sitting. Either I request a table there, or if there isnt one, I'll go out and move my car by where I can see it. I'm paranoid by nature

The ****ty thing is not only do you not know who did it, but you dont know why. It could have been random, but it could have been something silly as well. You accidentally cut someone off, or or said the wrong thing, things you probably didnt even know you did in the first place.

Oh well . Worlds an interesting place..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F*ck the world!