G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Totally different than your typical G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why you tryin to bring the MAN down!

Rides always look different in RL than on picture, I bet its a pretty sweet ride to roll up next to.

Don't listen to them, if you like it, its worth it

Old 03-19-2005, 09:54 PM
you go lou, some black side skirts and you'll be rockin!

I dig it when people think more of their car than just a car!

Old 03-20-2005, 12:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I like the front bumper but I thought you had snows on the car with those $40 black steel rims and no hub caps. I was thinking, "Why doesn't he get some cheap plastic hub caps. It sure would look a lot better."

Old 03-20-2005, 09:15 AM
^^^ditto, I dont know why you all are behind Lou when all four of those wheels look like spare tires. We definitly need some hub caps to make them stand out more. The only car I loved was the Benz but you definitely need better taste in rims after seeing your other rides you were showing off. Holla Back

Old 03-20-2005, 11:41 AM
yeah...nobody has black rims...
i think its not too bad
grill - i dont know since there are no front pictures;
i loved the rim itself and the picture you took in some building; (previous thread)
keep it up

Old 03-20-2005, 01:01 PM
GSQUAD
Originally Posted by benbo5
^^^ditto, I dont know why you all are behind Lou when all four of those wheels look like spare tires. We definitly need some hub caps to make them stand out more. The only car I loved was the Benz but you definitely need better taste in rims after seeing your other rides you were showing off. Holla Back

first of all son just because you saved all your money to get a stock G now you think you're the sheet and is part of the club. The G is probably the hottest car you ever owned (probably a lease ) while I put black wheels on mine and mistmatch muds....HaHaHa. Ive done more things on my G in 8 months than you will ever do or have done on any of your cars...LOL

your a scrub and the only reason you dont mod your car is because you have no $$$$ punk.

if you dont know about the limited edition wheels that is your fault and I dont have the patience or the energy to teach you.

you just bought the car BOY so keep learning and maybe one day you will take the plunge and change your clear corners but for now just keep practicing on not curbing your stock 18" wheels that people are selling for $400 with tires ....stupid ....LOL !!!

your a joke so dont think I have to impress you....your such a puossy that you dont change your wheels cause people might think they are ugly....LOL grow some ***** puossy.

holla back,

Lou

Old 03-20-2005, 01:17 PM
hey i 'm asian lol. i'm gonna stay stock though. i like the stock look the best.

at least he's got guts to do something different. personally i like those JDM fogs, i wish i had the cash to get some.

Old 03-20-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by louG35
first of all son just because you saved all your money to get a stock G now you think you're the sheet and is part of the club. The G is probably the hottest car you ever owned (probably a lease ) while I put black wheels on mine and mistmatch muds....HaHaHa. Ive done more things on my G in 8 months than you will ever do or have done on any of your cars...LOL

your a scrub and the only reason you dont mod your car is because you have no $$$$ punk.

if you dont know about the limited edition wheels that is your fault and I dont have the patience or the energy to teach you.

you just bought the car BOY so keep learning and maybe one day you will take the plunge and change your clear corners but for now just keep practicing on not curbing your stock 18" wheels that people are selling for $400 with tires ....stupid ....LOL !!!

your a joke so dont think I have to impress you....your such a puossy that you dont change your wheels cause people might think they are ugly....LOL grow some ***** puossy.

holla back,

Lou
Dude, relax a little bit. Look at you making generalizations. People are going to criticize and have an opinion. Thats what you're going to get when you post a non-stock G (either good or bad) on forums.

P.S. - I like the wheels but not sure about the splash guards. Important thing is you like the look.

Last edited by Pratik; 03-20-2005 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:55 PM
GSQUAD
I dont have a problem with people voicing their opinion and that is what I wanted (good or bad).

but when he said holla back...I thinking he is trying to dis me like he has one up because he has a stock G which I had 8 1/2 months ago.(he jumped on the band wagon like true follower)

there is nothing wrong with a stock G like there is nothing wrong with a fruit of a loom T shirt. Some people like to be different, unique, rare, bold, mystique, wild, free of the norm and crazy.

Im part of the G squad and when we roll its about 50- 60 G35 and seeing a bunch of stock Gs or Gs with 19" deep dish wheels is monotonous.

holla back

Lou

Last edited by louG35; 03-20-2005 at 01:58 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 03:24 PM
Lou,

Relax. You are putting that guy down for not spending money on his "stock G." Then again, he probably has 7K more in his bank account than you for leaving it stock, and his STILL looks better than yours. So who's the real winner in the situation. It isn't the "one-of-a-kind" car customizer in you, Mr. Lou. I mean, I know we all can't afford old Benzes and ugly Acuras, AND put DVD players in them, but we can afford to give you a piece of our minds, especially when you lash out against someones opinion of a post of your car. All this talk about how much money you have makes me wonder why an extra $1000 for the sideskirts was SO troubling for you. If you're Mr. Moneybags, go get em done, Donald.

Don't Holla Back

Old 03-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Received 42 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey Lou

Change/something different is not inherently good. Change/difference can be good or bad.

An example: put a set of cow horns on the hood of your car, ala 1980's Dallas style. I'm sure that would be different, there wouldn't be another G like yours. And yet, as different as it would be, it would still look like ***.

Kind of like how your spare tires look on your car now.

But hey, you got money comming out of your ***, at least according to you, more power to you. Although, I find that those who flaunt their wealth are usually the ones most in debt, but whatever floats your boat.

One thing: don't expect to put pictures of your car on the internet and not have some negative opinions of it. If you do, then you are more clueless than I initially thought.

Dave

Old 03-20-2005, 03:54 PM
GSQUAD
haha...

now Im flaunting my wealth cause I posted pics of my old cars....LOL what if I had a Civic or a RSX is that flaunting also.

I posted those pics because Ive been there and done and I dont like that look anymore.....its boring.

and if you think Im in debt more power to you.... if that makes you sleep at night than believe it.

anybody who knows me can tell you I was about to sell the car cause its boring to me....

you guys are defending the stock G like its the best looking car in the world...and if it is to you than more power to you.

to me its boring when eveybody else has the same exact car than you with the same exact wheels...but if that is your cup of tea then more power to you.

whats even more funny is this thread is boring to me....with a bunch of stock G haters.

Ill keep doing my mods and keep them to myself since everybody here likes the clone look.

keep re-reading my post and think for 5 minutes of something smart to say which is so predictable.

"look at you with 4 spare tires on....wow that was so funny somebody give me a high five"" ..its hilarious

Lou

Last edited by louG35; 03-20-2005 at 03:59 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 04:21 PM
Dude - The argument is NOT stock vs mod, or financial means.

It's that your car is the uglyest G I've ever seen. I didn't think it was possible to transform such a beautiful car as the G into the abomination that you're driving around.

Old 03-20-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by clemens9
1. Get rid of the black rims, they do not go with a gray car at all.

2. Get rid of the door bumper strip.
If you dont have anything nice to say then STFU. Geez, you think your G is better?

Old 03-20-2005, 06:37 PM
Lou

Calm down big fella. As you know, I've been one of your staunchest supporters over at my350z.com. Things are getting out of control here. Do I like your black wheels? - No. Did I like your last Gun Metal Ones? - Yes. You ride is a very personal thing. If you like what you've done - great. I don't have to like it, it's not my car.

Also, for all you guys that don't like what his done to his ride, rudness is not the proper way to express it. Were all entitled to our opinions, but for gosh sakes be civil in how you express your thoughts, or just keep quite. There is such a thing as thread etiquette. Let's practice it here, huh?

Lou

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Totally different than your typical G