G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 Coupe, BMW M3, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i appreciate your concerns about it getting vandalized. and you guys say what did i do to earn a car like this....well it dont really matter, as long as u got the money, you dont have to do anything to earn one of those, but i have a 4.6 gpa so i can get anything. i know the ropes because i am on a go-kart racing team (Moore Racing) and i can handle those cars. the go-karts can go 110mph+ and they test everything. trust me, i can handle those cars, i have test driven them including the Vette, Viper, and Lexus G400.

Old 03-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I say buy all 3! The BMW to pick up girls, Evo to drag race your friends from school and the G35C to take pictures with. Just make sure you do your homework and be home by 7pm.

Old 03-19-2005, 03:42 PM
i like ur humorous personality, but i only want one.
all i did was ask a simple question and now everyone is going crazy over my age, dont worry bout me and what i do, just answer the question.

Old 03-19-2005, 03:47 PM
no, i wont settle for the rsx. i have test driven the G35C, BMW M3, and Lancer Evo, all great performance cars, but i cant decide which of the 3 to get. i have one question...

which years of the g35C have the Navigation that pops up from the top of the dash?

Old 03-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Get the Evo. Take my decision as law and save yourself the need for more thought.

Old 03-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Xristos
i like ur humorous personality, but i only want one.
all i did was ask a simple question and now everyone is going crazy over my age, dont worry bout me and what i do, just answer the question.

With an attitude like this I'll bet he gets his *** kicked every day in school.
Who do you think you are demanding for someone to "just answer the question"

Old 03-19-2005, 03:52 PM
i am Xristos, <that is who i am! i am not trying to be an @$$ or a D*** about it, but i just asked a simple question and then u just start answering questions that u have in ur mind. i am sorry to be mean i guess, but i just wanted to see which u thought was the best performance wise. and no i dont get my @$$ kicked, i am the one give the @$$ whoopin. lol

Old 03-19-2005, 03:53 PM
i am Xristos, <that is who i am! i am not trying to be an *** or a **** about it, but i just asked a simple question and then u just start answering questions that u have in ur mind. i am sorry to be mean i guess, but i just wanted to see which u thought was the best performance wise. and no i dont get my *** kicked, i am the one give the *** whoopin. lol

Old 03-19-2005, 03:56 PM
anyways....

where can i find performance accessories made for the g35c? rims?

Old 03-19-2005, 03:58 PM
god damm why are all you people hatin...if you got a POS, it doesn't mean everyone has to...quit hatin n start appreciatin...maybe if u older folk get off the damn comp n go to work or somethin then you might be able to buy one for your son in the future and make him happy....im 17 and i got my g coupe on my 16th bday, i treat my car so good...i am also a mature driver, i let people get in if they need to, i dont speed/wreckless driving (usually), i save that for the track, or a nice open road..never drink and drive, never drive under the influence of anything...not all teenagers are as stupid as you think...

but to answer your question...id say either the m3 or the g coupe...if price was no issue at all, go with the m3...i love the evo's, but they are a 15k lancer with a 15k motor (someone else said that, i thought it fit perfectly )

and by the way, you said you were part of Moore Racing...is that the same Moore Racing that just had the tragic event with JD Moore, the son of the owner? he was a student at my school, god bless him and his family

Old 03-19-2005, 03:59 PM
That's good that you can handle performance cars, but mentally how are you? Again peer pressure. You'll be tempted to race always, racing in a controlled environment of all equal cars is not the same as on the street with all different cars and drivers. but, since you have a 4.6gpa you know all of that right?
If you're only looking at those 3, then get whatever your school doesn't have, that way you'll stand out. If you can afford to get a M3, get that. Faster than a stock G, has looks, has the flash. I would like to get an M3, but since I have to work to earn my car, the G is more affordable for me. Just jealous I guess.

Old 03-19-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm assuming that money is not an issue (that includes the insane insurance rate for 16 yr. old drivers). If that's the case, the M3 is the no brainer. I mean, if money is not an issue why not get the most expensive (by far) car of the group?
If I could have a choice of a Farrari F430, Porsche 911, & a Corvette Z06, you better believe I would take the Farrari.

Old 03-19-2005, 04:38 PM
If money's not the issue then there's no question that you should get the most expensive, luxurious and sporty car out of the three, and that is the BMW M3.

I just turned 23 two days ago (3/17, say happy bday) and I have my G35 on order coming early next month.

I currently drive a 1995 Honda Civic LX.

The Civic is my first car and I got that car back in 2002 (I was 20). I don't think you deserve to drive a G35 or an M3 honestly. I agree with most of the people responding to your question. You are just too young to drive it. You may think you're ready but you've only lived on this earth for 15-16 years.

It takes hard work and a lot of saving to get any of the three cars you mentioned. Obviously you didn't work for it nor are you going to pay for it. You're very lucky that your father is generous enough to buy you such an expensive investment.

I'm glad that I never bought a brand new car till now. I've gotten into an accident when I was 17 with my mother's 1998 Lexus ES300.. I was at a traffic light on a two lane (on each side) road. I was waiting to make a left. As the traffic light turned yellow, I was planning on making the left right before it turned red. I made the left but a 1988 Toyota Corolla ran the red light and hit the left rear of my mom's car. I spun 180 degrees facing the traffic light once again.. After that incident I never got into another accident, but this is one of the reasons why I purchased a $2000 piece of crap civic and used it for 3 years..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Coupe, BMW M3, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo?