G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Panty Dropping Effects

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GonSpeed
when i first had my car i gave a girl a ride and i was showing off and i went 120 and hit another car and totaled my G
did she at least have time to return to an upright position before you hit?

jeremy

Old 03-27-2005, 10:06 PM
sh*t i had my G for just a month and im already benefiting from it.
already picked up a couple of chicks.
but not just the young girls, im talking about the mature woman, 30-39 a.k.a milf's
didnt get that when i had an rsx.
im 27 and a always wanted a milf, guess if a play my cards right my dream will come tru.

Old 03-27-2005, 10:36 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by clemens9
More of the opposite, if a girl drives a G35, the first thing you think is "Someone is a daddy's girl", so you better stay away because he will whip your ***

Or, you figure she is spoiled so she will be an expensive girl to keep around.
Actually, guys seem more impressed with me being a chick that drives a 6MT than with the sheer fact that I have a G. It's my own car I'm paying for, but I don't consider it a big accomplishment. It gets me a lot of looks and compliments from guys, it's flattering, but at the same time I don't really care. I could easily say that I wouldn't look at any guy that drives anything worse than a G, but I think this would be the stupidest idea ever. Similarly, if I met a guy with a latest model Benz, should I be all over him, or should I avoid him thinking he's a spoiled brat or a serial womanizer? Cars to me have nothing to do with human relations.

Old 03-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Actually, guys seem more impressed with me being a chick that drives a 6MT than with the sheer fact that I have a G. It's my own car I'm paying for, but I don't consider it a big accomplishment. It gets me a lot of looks and compliments from guys, it's flattering, but at the same time I don't really care. I could easily say that I wouldn't look at any guy that drives anything worse than a G, but I think this would be the stupidest idea ever. Similarly, if I met a guy with a latest model Benz, should I be all over him, or should I avoid him thinking he's a spoiled brat or a serial womanizer? Cars to me have nothing to do with human relations.
sh*t im impress with you now.
i think it so sexy for a lady to drive a manual sports car.

Old 03-27-2005, 11:00 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dats right finiti35 the car doesn't make you. people need to stop making assumptions. I don't use my car as a chick magnet i just wanted to buy somehting nice for myself after i graduated college. I bought it for me and dont really care what others think as long as i am happy with it. Sure it turns head, but who cares.

Old 03-27-2005, 11:02 PM
More of the opposite, if a girl drives a G35, the first thing you think is "Someone is a daddy's girl", so you better stay away because he will whip your ***

Or, you figure she is spoiled so she will be an expensive girl to keep around.

Why don't you stop being a pansy a$$ driving a 5AT and become a man and drive a 6MT then comment on something. you idiot. you swear every girl with a g35 is spoiled or a daddys girl. stop posting, you're gay.

Old 03-27-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by g35chick
Why don't you stop being a pansy a$$ driving a 5AT and become a man and drive a 6MT then comment on something. you idiot. you swear every girl with a g35 is spoiled or a daddys girl. stop posting, you're gay.
Did my post hit a little too close to home? It must have, considering how angry you are about it. At least the other girls had something intelligent to say.

Look at the title/topic of the thread, how seriously can you take the posts in here?

Old 03-28-2005, 12:27 AM
MyG37 Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just want to say congrats to anyone whos scored a chick from driving this car, it does have the "panty dropping" effect, but, I cant seem to find any girls around here who still were em ; ] Its deffinately a plus and have met a lot of GIRLS just on my way somewhere it not like omg hes got a g lets **** him, its a good way to get em to look at u, start a conversation from "nice car" etc.. I just love it when they smile ; ]

Old 03-28-2005, 01:03 AM
Please dont' call people gay when you could as easily have chosen a more descriptive word. Insults gay folk more than anything else.

Old 03-28-2005, 01:09 AM
...you idiot. you swear every girl with a g35 is spoiled or a daddys girl. stop posting, you're gay.
now go back to the kitchen ...

Old 03-28-2005, 01:11 AM
ruh roh.... in for drama!

Old 03-28-2005, 01:52 AM
its pretty f*cking sad that you guys actually would make a thread about how your car attracts girls. 3 words...UGLY DESPERATE LOSERS. you know the only girls you attract are materialistic anyways if they only pay attention to you because of your car. but whatever floats your boat i guess.

Old 03-28-2005, 02:01 AM
I've run into several girls who drove Gs, and I can honestly say not a single one was nice. Very bitchy/snobby. I'm sure theres nice ones out there, I just havent bumped into any in real life.

Why don't you stop being a pansy a$$ driving a 5AT and become a man and drive a 6MT then comment on something. you idiot.
Prime example.

Old 03-28-2005, 02:38 AM
Originally Posted by Alonjar
I've run into several girls who drove Gs, and I can honestly say not a single one was nice. Very bitchy/snobby. I'm sure theres nice ones out there, I just havent bumped into any in real life.

Prime example.

maybe its because you're ugly?

Old 03-28-2005, 02:46 AM
At least the other girls had something intelligent to say.

Well at least she's smart enough to know how to count to 1-2-3-4-5-6 manually.

How seriously are you guys gonna take her post?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panty Dropping Effects