G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Panty Dropping Effects

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dizz
And you get a 9.99 for being so gotdamn original.
It's so rare to see a veteran of the internet these days.

That's an awesome first post. Two thumbs up. Fabulous. Top notch.
Fantastic then. Keep up the good work.
Wow! A well thought out and articulated come back! I'm impressed! It would seem that I have misjudged you from your previous posts.

Old 03-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Kuchen .. goes well with their "creamy" stuff .. whatever they mean by that

Old 03-28-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by Morkleb
..It would seem that I have misjudged you from your previous posts.
yeah, I also thought that he needs to call his doctor and ask to adjust the medicine ... and yet ... current doses seem to work well so far ...

Old 03-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by clemens9
You live in the OC and your parents paid for your car, why are you so angry at the world?
that has got to be the most ignorant post ive read so far in this thread... and most of them were BAD!

Old 03-28-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by GRider35c
that has got to be the most ignorant post ive read so far in this thread... and most of them were BAD!
Ignorant? About what? That living in the OC would be nice? If I am wrong about that, please tell me.

Or is it that I assumed that her parents paid for her car (or she somehow or another received money from relatives to purchase the car)? Based on the way she talks, she does not seem older than 17 or 18, and I find it hard to believe that she would have earned the money to afford this type of car completely on her own. Then again, if I am wrong, then I appologize.

Last edited by clemens9; 03-28-2005 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-28-2005, 04:19 PM
I'm still waiting....

Originally Posted by Dizz
$10 says he's from central FL.
It's possible.... I don't know for sure since a majority of these people "neglect" to show where they are posting from.

You live in the OC and your parents paid for your car (Or maybe you bought it with your allowance), why are you so angry at the world?
clemens9... I am thoroughly impressed with your stereotyping abilities and your keyboard courage... did you take a training course? Online perhaps?

Who here thinks that my 6-year old son could outdrive and outshift this "dood" with a G35 6MT (MT mind you, not an AT)?? Anyone put a vote down for my 4-year old daughter??

gomen nasai,

Mark

Old 03-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by G354GOD
Who here thinks that my 6-year old son could outdrive and outshift this "dood" with a G35 6MT (MT mind you, not an AT)?? Anyone put a vote down for my 4-year old daughter??
Are you really that dumb or just pretending?

.. poor children .. daddy hasn't grown up yet ..

Old 03-28-2005, 04:30 PM
Hey Noob,

I'll excuse your comments this time around.... every fool deserves a second chance to come correct....

Take care,
Mark

Old 03-28-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by G354GOD
... every fool deserves a second chance to come correct...
I disagree with you, but if that is what you believe in then try to be smart in your next life.
Take a good care of your kids

Old 03-28-2005, 04:48 PM
ok clementine, apparently you sacraficed comprehensive reading skills for sarcasm. if you posted something offensive to her "before" she posted anything does that not grant her the right to defend her gender and herself? how can u demean women and act like one at the same time?

Ja Ja, mark may be forgiving for your idiotic comment about his children. however, i will not be so lenient. it must be detrimental to your ego to not only be out driven by a girl, but also by two children under the age of 10.

you guys must feel real manly talking **** about women and children. and you're trying to criticize us for defending them? looks like u guys got the biggest ***** ever. cuz as we all know demeaning women and children rank right up there with hammering dry wall and drinking beer.

Old 03-28-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by Ja_Ja_Genau
I disagree with you, but if that is what you believe in then try to be smart in your next life.
Take a good care of your kids
he's smart enough to drive a 6mt and not pick on women and children, which is more than i can say about some people here.

Old 03-28-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
ok clementine, apparently you sacraficed comprehensive reading skills for sarcasm. if you posted something offensive to her "before" she posted anything does that not grant her the right to defend her gender and herself?
I was told that my original post was an obvious attack at a specific person, but yet, I had no idea who this person was, and my post seemed pretty generic towards all women

Old 03-28-2005, 04:56 PM
he's smart enough to drive a 6mt and not pick on women and children, which is more than i can say about some people here.
Please point out where he picked on children. I need to see this in a quote. All I see is him saying that he feels bad for the guy's children, and back when I last checked, this was not insulting the children, but the guy himself.

Old 03-28-2005, 05:06 PM
Or is it that I assumed that her parents paid for her car (or she somehow or another received money from relatives to purchase the car)? Based on the way she talks, she does not seem older than 17 or 18, and I find it hard to believe that she would have earned the money to afford this type of car completely on her own. Then again, if I am wrong, then I appologize.
clementine, apparently you're the only one who's smart enough to make the money to purchase this car. cuz i know i had to work at mcdonalds for the past 20 yrs to earn enough just to lease this vehicle. hopefully, my promotion to fry cook will get me that down payment on the house.

Old 03-28-2005, 05:07 PM
...it must be detrimental to your ego to not only be out driven by a girl, but also by two children under the age of 10.
what are you talking about? are you sick? are you dreaming?
When and who "out drove" me? You pathologically can not distinguish your dreams from reality.
WOW!!!
G35chick was THE FIRST IN THIS THREAD to start names calling
Originally Posted by g35chick
...Why don't you stop being a pansy a$$ ... you idiot ... stop posting, you're gay.
That is not the way a "woman" should act REGARDLESS OF WHAT WAS SAID BEFORE. And again, nothing offensive was said ABOUT HER PERSONALLY! SHE WAS THE FIRST TO START TALKING CRAP!
And about stereotypes .. you and your "creamy" buddies said something about people from central FL .. what was that about?

Take care

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panty Dropping Effects