50.39%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Black VS White Color

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Are you calling me gay for falling in love with a guy?

hmmm ... NO comment!

Old 08-12-2005, 02:07 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by arjunz
hmmm ... NO comment!
Well some of us are into guys

2 more votes for black before they're even

Old 08-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Ok 7 pages long, might as well add a post.

IMO... Black is way better looking assuming both cars are brand new and washed and waxed perfectly.

However, I bought an IP. Why? I can maintain it. Black shows every little swirl mark. If you aren't ready to be meticulous with washing/waxing, don't get black.

Interior? I have the Stone seats with Black Dash combination inside. I like it way better, feels sportier than a full Wheat interior. I'm not a fan of full black interior myself.

My $0.02

Old 08-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Well some of us are into guys

2 more votes for black before they're even

speak for yourself

Old 08-12-2005, 02:55 PM
deleted

Old 08-12-2005, 02:56 PM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
well with my vote its 50/50......133 to 133

black is better

Old 08-12-2005, 03:05 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Originally Posted by arjunz
speak for yourself
Well I can't speak for others, but you called me gay and I'm not, even my b/f cracked up

Yay finally even

Old 08-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Amp
arjunz,

There are a few women on the board. I think Finiti35 is one of them. I figured I would spell it out for you since it seems to be taking you a while to figure it out.

Old 08-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by G3NIU5
and you have to chime in because you felt it hit you. bullseye
and me insecure? i'm the one rollin' on 6MT
Youre response again demonstrates your insecurities.

I didn't "chime in" I responded to your post directed at me who BTW did not makes an initial attack against you. If you feel that your 6MT make you a better person than you once were then I am glad that it helps The bottom line is that obviously my status in life has not changed because of the car I own, but it is apparent from your posts that you need your car to make you feel better about yourself... 6MT or 5AT it all opinion. Your posts: clear evidence ... oh and a newbie too I see (why did I even bother)

want to keep going? (I need to grow my sig)

Last edited by KAHBOOM; 08-12-2005 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:30 PM
i dont have any of those colors... i say go with Diamond Graphite... hahah jk... go with pearl white thats hott!!!

Old 08-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by KAHBOOM
Youre response again demonstrates your insecurities.

I didn't "chime in" I responded to your post directed at me who BTW did not makes an initial attack against you. If you feel that your 6MT make you a better person than you once were then I am glad that it helps The bottom line is that obviously my status in life has not changed because of the car I own, but it is apparent from your posts that you need your car to make you feel better about yourself... 6MT or 5AT it all opinion. Your posts: clear evidence ... oh and a newbie too I see (why did I even bother)

want to keep going? (I need to grow my sig)
my posts were directed at you? lol you must be paranoid i didnt even call you out till you quoted me. my response were to ppl pickin on white being gay while meantime they drive ATs, so i guess you must be guilty? and 6MT will make me feel better? oh that's new. i thought black does that? and that's why you got one right? if you wanted to know, it was 4MTs that made me feel better, long time ago when 5MTs were few and 6MTs are nowhere.

who's the newbie now

im done with this black and white ****. blahblah all you want kid. put me in your list, i guess you need that to take away some of those insecurities.

Last edited by G3NIU5; 08-12-2005 at 06:51 PM.
Old 08-12-2005, 07:45 PM
I really don't like white generally but on great looking cars like the G35, it looks fine. Sorry but I had to break the tie in faor of black. Hey, black is beautiful.

Old 08-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Well I can't speak for others, but you called me gay and I'm not, even my b/f cracked up

Yay finally even

lol my bad ...i totally didnt realize that you were a woman .. i thought we had a gay G driver .... not like there is nothin wrong with that ...

Old 08-12-2005, 08:17 PM
yay Black is winning

Old 08-12-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by G3NIU5
my posts were directed at you? lol you must be paranoid i didnt even call you out till you quoted me. my response were to ppl pickin on white being gay while meantime they drive ATs, so i guess you must be guilty? and 6MT will make me feel better? oh that's new. i thought black does that? and that's why you got one right? if you wanted to know, it was 4MTs that made me feel better, long time ago when 5MTs were few and 6MTs are nowhere.

who's the newbie now

im done with this black and white ****. blahblah all you want kid. put me in your list, i guess you need that to take away some of those insecurities.
Your response was directed at people who drive 5AT's in general- you basically called everyone out who drove a 5AT so I responded. Sure the person who was saying IP is girly was out of line as well but you responded in kind and included everyone who who drove 5AT's. If you are as old as you claim you are you should know better. It seems that the only way you know how to respond to people is by attacking them personally. The only thing that i have done is pointed out to you what has been indicated as fact. Your quotes are even way off. For example you said:

and 6MT will make me feel better? oh that's new
I actually was reflecting upon your own comment which you indicated such. Why ask me the question it was you who said it in so many words.

Then you stated:
i thought black does that? and that's why you got one right?
I never said any color was better than the other. I stated that white does nothing for me in the G unless it has a kit.

if you wanted to know, it was 4MTs that made me feel better, long time ago when 5MTs were few and 6MTs are nowhere.

who's the newbie now
Well that's nice and all but I don't get your point. I have likewise driven a 4MT <-not owned one... and 5MT this time I chose a 5AT. My newbie comment was not directed at your age it was directed at the amount of time you have been on these boards and thus your board etiquette may need to be adjusted. Driving a car makes you no better than anyone else but I guess you feel that picking fightts on the internet does.

And you are calling me a kid - I am no kid- your posts seem to be more childlike than most.

And please use your own comeback lines- I have already usurped the insecurity comments. Your response it kinda like: " I know you are but what am I".

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Black VS White Color