G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

I witnessed a G35 driver flip out on a teenage girl....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by irvbulldogs72
not that i'm promoting senseless acts of violence and hatred bu...........aw hell. everyone has those days when one it all builds up and the tiniest thing makes you snap. I'm not saying it's right, or healthy, but it happens to even the most level headed of folk, like myself.
Agreed.

I'm a jerk...so in all honestly i would have probably been amused by this scenario.

Old 04-09-2005, 12:56 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I bet the G was his dad's car...still living at his parent's house with issues.

Old 04-09-2005, 01:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
man.. i have had road rage on *******s but never a 16 year old girl.. this guy is a d!ckface... for real

Old 04-09-2005, 01:36 AM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
That reminds me of my situation this past week on the San Diego Fwy. I was following a black pickup in the left lane in a respectable distance (about a full car length) and all in a sudden he hit the brakes, signaling me not to follow too close. OK, so I figured the guy just freaked out. So I passed him from the middle lane. As I passed him he gave me the one finger salute, and when I got in front of him. He started to punch his fists to signal that he was going to kick my a$$. That's when I decided to play with him - I pulled out my cell phone and made it looked like it was a pistol. As he passed me I slammed on the brakes and got next to him, put the passenger's side window down. As soon as he saw I was pointing something at him, he just about $hited. I never saw anybody pulled off the highway so quick.

It was a dangerous move on my part, but I just had to do it. Hope the a$$hole learned never flip people off unless he can back it up.

Old 04-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by IS300TOG35
He didnt leave a mark on the hood, I looked quickly but payed more attention to her (not in that way, this wasnt the time + on a side note, way to young and ugg ya not the kinda girl I date) Well annyways I know what the guy looks like and of course I know what kind of car it was. twilight blue stock sedan.

Oh and Potty_Pants, she was vacuuming out her car where I was for a while before he showed up. Nothing could of happened outside of the place.

Oh and on a good note, yesterday I caught up to a 05 coupe (that sand color, dono the 05 color names) with a younger guy in it. He noticed me right away and gave me a thumbs up after I have him one. When we stopped at a light he put down the window and said "wow, those brakes are cool, where did you get those" What I wanted to tell him is he got shafted by getting an 05 model but simply said they only put them on 03s and 04s 6MT's. I think he got a little jealoud
just curious. I'm thinking about an 05 and saw this and am wondering if there is something I don't know. I do know they are basically the same car aside from a few things. I think the 05 comes with a Rosewood interior option which might look classy b/c that interior needs something else to jazz it up.

Old 04-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Omega Enthusiast
What an a**hole. I would have said something.

If that happened to me, fisticuffs would have ensued. I would have punched the guy in the f*cken troat.

Old 04-11-2005, 04:56 AM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
that guy probably just got dumped by his boyfriend. f.uckin' ***s these days.

Old 04-11-2005, 09:27 AM
Flipping out on people is really stupid. I used to do it a lot. But it all escaladed one tiem when I got out of the car and pulled out a conceiled weapon on the person(s) in the middle of rush hour traffic. Police came to my house. Wrote up a report and what not. Well, that was about a year ago. No charges were filed. I've learned to keep my cool a lot these days. I just tell myself it's not worth losing my job, life, and everything over. And move on.

Which brings me to what happened to me this weekend. I'd have to say that I had to think about all the negative things that could result from my reaction which would be me killing the guy and his wife and going to jail for a very long time or nothing. I picked nothing. Here's what happened:

I was at the supermarket Saturday morning buying some steaks. I was in the condiments aisle and an old couple approached slowly. When I say old I mean maybe late 50's early to mid 60's? I dont know maybe they could be older. Anyways I was standing in front of some stuff...I dont know what they were and I called my gf to ask her if she had steak sauce. The lady was up to me and says "can you like get out of the way????" So I'm thinking wtf is going on? So the guy following behind her was like..you have a problem with that? At the same time my gf is talking in one ear on the phone telling me something and this guy twice or 3 times my age is asking me if I have a problem. Does he know who he's talking to? Anyways so I'm basically speechless I am not a morning person and this is about 9:30 am. So I'm just stunned. I can't believe this guy is approaching me like this for no reason. So he walks away and I think he mumbled something like "****ing *****" but then again, I just read his lips I couldn't hear him because he wasn't saying it loud enough. I tell my gf that I will talk to her later. I drop my stuff. Go out to the parking lot and grab my "tool". As I'm walking up to the entrance again I remember my incident just a year ago and quickly begin to contemplate what I should do. In fairfax you aren't going to get away with shooting someone. Maybe in SE DC, but in fairfax, broad daylight you will get caught. So I go back to my car. Calm down and leave. The hardest thing I've ever had to do in a long time. I've fought people twice my size in hs a few times because they were being racist. That's one thing I can't stand. But this time I feel ashamed for backing down. I should've gave it to him. But when weighing the negative and possitive it wasn't worth it.

Old 04-11-2005, 09:47 AM
I am guilty of flipping out as well. It's really NOT a good thing, but I think alot of it has to do with living in the VA/DC area. People here cant drive worth a damn and Im sure mbq62 can vouch for me as can all the other member's here in VA. The worst case of 'road rage' I had was when I was trying to get into the left turn lane. I needed about an extra foot of space to be able to get into the left lane, however the b1tch in front of me who was going straight who had OVER 6 feet of space in front of her, would NOT inch up to allow me and other cars behind her, access into the left lane. So i waited patiently, then finally decided to honk as the left turn light was turning green. She didnt respond, so I decided to hold the horn for about 1 minute to which she didnt respond which just set me off. I proceeded to get out of my car and cuss her out F you, you stupid B and every other letter of the alphabet. It was funny b/c she didnt even look in my direction!! I felt stupid/embarrassed afterwards but people were staring at me and I felt like pulling a Tony Montana 'what jou lookin at, jou gotta prolem??'

Old 04-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Wow. Remind me never to get on your bad side Good showing some control over the situation.

Originally Posted by mbq62
Flipping out on people is really stupid. I used to do it a lot. But it all escaladed one tiem when I got out of the car and pulled out a conceiled weapon on the person(s) in the middle of rush hour traffic. Police came to my house. Wrote up a report and what not. Well, that was about a year ago. No charges were filed. I've learned to keep my cool a lot these days. I just tell myself it's not worth losing my job, life, and everything over. And move on.

Which brings me to what happened to me this weekend. I'd have to say that I had to think about all the negative things that could result from my reaction which would be me killing the guy and his wife and going to jail for a very long time or nothing. I picked nothing. Here's what happened:

I was at the supermarket Saturday morning buying some steaks. I was in the condiments aisle and an old couple approached slowly. When I say old I mean maybe late 50's early to mid 60's? I dont know maybe they could be older. Anyways I was standing in front of some stuff...I dont know what they were and I called my gf to ask her if she had steak sauce. The lady was up to me and says "can you like get out of the way????" So I'm thinking wtf is going on? So the guy following behind her was like..you have a problem with that? At the same time my gf is talking in one ear on the phone telling me something and this guy twice or 3 times my age is asking me if I have a problem. Does he know who he's talking to? Anyways so I'm basically speechless I am not a morning person and this is about 9:30 am. So I'm just stunned. I can't believe this guy is approaching me like this for no reason. So he walks away and I think he mumbled something like "****ing *****" but then again, I just read his lips I couldn't hear him because he wasn't saying it loud enough. I tell my gf that I will talk to her later. I drop my stuff. Go out to the parking lot and grab my "tool". As I'm walking up to the entrance again I remember my incident just a year ago and quickly begin to contemplate what I should do. In fairfax you aren't going to get away with shooting someone. Maybe in SE DC, but in fairfax, broad daylight you will get caught. So I go back to my car. Calm down and leave. The hardest thing I've ever had to do in a long time. I've fought people twice my size in hs a few times because they were being racist. That's one thing I can't stand. But this time I feel ashamed for backing down. I should've gave it to him. But when weighing the negative and possitive it wasn't worth it.

Old 04-11-2005, 09:57 AM
It's a good thing it didn't happen in Florida. With the new law she had the right to shoot him in self defense.

Old 04-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by pdjafari
I am guilty of flipping out as well. It's really NOT a good thing, but I think alot of it has to do with living in the VA/DC area. People here cant drive worth a damn and Im sure mbq62 can vouch for me as can all the other member's here in VA. The worst case of 'road rage' I had was when I was trying to get into the left turn lane. I needed about an extra foot of space to be able to get into the left lane, however the b1tch in front of me who was going straight who had OVER 6 feet of space in front of her, would NOT inch up to allow me and other cars behind her, access into the left lane. So i waited patiently, then finally decided to honk as the left turn light was turning green. She didnt respond, so I decided to hold the horn for about 1 minute to which she didnt respond which just set me off. I proceeded to get out of my car and cuss her out F you, you stupid B and every other letter of the alphabet. It was funny b/c she didnt even look in my direction!! I felt stupid/embarrassed afterwards but people were staring at me and I felt like pulling a Tony Montana 'what jou lookin at, jou gotta prolem??'
hahahaha omg she didn't look at you???? that's ****ing crazy. Yeah people in our area can't drive. And they are racist.

Old 04-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Wow, I have never gotten into a physical fight in my life, except to break one up. Youd be amazed at what keeping your cool and being able to talk things out can do. There are generally two ways I handle things. 1. If someone is bigger than me, I just talk to them till they calm down. 2. If they are smaller than me, I just laugh/ignore them and pretty much just tell them to go away.

oh, and... I ussually get upset if someone is within 2 car lengths of me. I'll just take my foot off the gas and slow up gradually. They get the idea eventually.

Old 04-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by wezman
Wow, I have never gotten into a physical fight in my life, except to break one up. Youd be amazed at what keeping your cool and being able to talk things out can do. There are generally two ways I handle things. 1. If someone is bigger than me, I just talk to them till they calm down. 2. If they are smaller than me, I just laugh/ignore them and pretty much just tell them to go away.

oh, and... I ussually get upset if someone is within 2 car lengths of me. I'll just take my foot off the gas and slow up gradually. They get the idea eventually.
I understand the whole thing with tailgating and driving too close and it's dangerous and stupid. But when we're talking about rush hour and everyone is going like 40 miles and hour and you're leaving 3 cars between you and the guy in front of you that just pisses me off. I hate when people do that. I am guilty many times of not leaving enough room. But I'm not all on their *** or anything. That's just crazy when people do that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I witnessed a G35 driver flip out on a teenage girl....