G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

why do people hate ivory pearl?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 04:29 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I dont see a problem with a white car... Its not THAT bad...
BUT Im 20 and my car is stock, and im paying out my butt for monthly payments... how the hell did you come up with that money to buy a kit and rims/tires, insurance and blah blah blah. So did your parents buy your car and you take care of the rest? I call BS if you say that you paid it yourself.

Old 04-24-2005, 04:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ivory Pearl is one of/if not the best colors for the coupe.

It's classy and shows the lines of the car quite well. Black and silver are more conservative, while red is the "fastest" looking color.

Old 04-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Like I said in a different post, I have had my IP/Stone for 1 week, I don`t even have 400 miles on it and have had 3 women come up and say what a nice car I have, if its a girls car I love it.

Old 04-24-2005, 04:49 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
My Maxima was white, but I sold it. Wasn't a chick car.

My current truck is white. It's only a 6 cyl, but has 400+ HP and 700+ TQ. If someone calls it girly I just hook a chain to whatever they're driving, lock in 4 LOW and drag it sideways down the street. That usually solves the problem LOL...

It's a Cummins by the way - best 6 cyl out there..

Old 04-24-2005, 04:54 PM
Gangster Member
Originally Posted by Big-E
Like I said in a different post, I have had my IP/Stone for 1 week, I don`t even have 400 miles on it and have had 3 women come up and say what a nice car I have, if its a girls car I love it.
they want the car brotha not you

just messin wit you

Old 04-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by benbo5
Im sorry no 16 year old can afford an infiniti coupe no way at all. I know what he probably did was sell some of his stocks that his family has given to him. But dont forget to pay those taxes on it at the end of the year. Aint no way, i dont care what reason you give me. Even if you made a salary at 40,000 thats still not enough to afford a G only if you were living at home and made 40K. A 16 year old making 40K is unheard of unless your some sort of pop star. hehe
That is not true. I got my first car, a 2004 Honda Civic, and paid for it myself when i just turned 16. Now 17 and planning to buy a 2005 G, and i will pay for it myself while living in and paying for an apartment (graduating high school in a month and going to college.) And as for the making 40k is unheard of, i am currently making 50k a year from my little ebay business.

Last edited by Xenox; 04-24-2005 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Well thank you all for the compliments, sorry I didnt respond quicker, but I missed it one night and this thing grew to 4 pages lol. Well ya, I love my car, and get tons of **** from people at school about how "***s drive white cars" I think they need to grow up, as the color is my favorite. I like it and thats that, lol. Well, I guess to move off the topic so no more arguing what do you all think I should do next? I'm considering lowering it, but dont know if I wanna go spring of basic coliovers...(hopefully one day in the future I can be show/magazine quality lol I can dream tho)

Old 04-24-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Jtrain
3 Things wrong.

1. How many thing to you complement your guy friends with the word "stunning". "Oh Jim that suit is stunning!"... You'd get shot from where I grew up (not really but you should)

2. You think the Greddy front bumper is hideous...

3. White isn't a colour, It's actually the lack of colour. So don't call it a colour.

And read the sig.
Calm down geek.

You can say Ivory Pearl is for girls all you want...but the same could be said about G35 drivers who buy their car in automatic...BITCH.

So really...your argument is lame. You either need to grow up or maybe get some interaction with females so you won't consume all of your energy on this message board. you clown.

Old 04-24-2005, 07:44 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Oh, okay?

Old 04-24-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by GeeWillikers

It's a Cummins by the way - best 6 cyl out there..
Damn right it is. Ive wanted a Ram 2500 for a long time, with a cummins of course. I wanted to lift it, put 38" swampers on it (thanks dumb nj law for limiting that ),exhaust stacks, chip it, do some other stuff too. Eh Ill do it some day lol.

Old 04-24-2005, 10:39 PM
I can't say I bought my first car either.

Volvo S70 when I was 16, it was at least 31k or so.
Thanks Mom and Dad, it was still better than whatever cars I had in mind..
I had no choice though.
A volvo or...A volvo.
But the most money I ever put into it over 5 years on aftermarket stuff was maybe $1200. Subs, intake, lighting, damn that stuff is expensive and I didn't even do too much.
Makes you want to be satisfied with the car you bought from the dealer.

Old 04-25-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by Nicholas GQ
Calm down geek.

You can say Ivory Pearl is for girls all you want...but the same could be said about G35 drivers who buy their car in automatic...BITCH.

So really...your argument is lame. You either need to grow up or maybe get some interaction with females so you won't consume all of your energy on this message board. you clown.
Great point. He probably has one of those fake cluthes in the car so he can look manly

Old 04-25-2005, 01:27 AM
I have IP, no regrets here.

Old 04-25-2005, 01:55 AM
My first car was a '99 eclipse, white with black/tan interior. I got alot of "girly" comments, back then white was less common where I live too. To this day I think that was the color for the car and I like it on the g too but I dont think I've seen the G in a color I dont like (even caribbean blue). With the G it seems white/IP is one of the "common colors". I like my TB coupe but I hate the heat, and it gets dirty... but I dont bump into other TB's and I like that. They discontinued the color.. I like that too. White is a real practical color in hot weather like silver but I see it alot these days. Lakeshore slate is a nice color too that might catch on. Anyway back to the point, white looks good, is great for hot weather, and doesnt have to be girly.. I just see alot of it these days.

Old 04-25-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally Posted by annual
Well, I guess to move off the topic so no more arguing what do you all think I should do next? I'm considering lowering it, but dont know if I wanna go spring of basic coliovers...(hopefully one day in the future I can be show/magazine quality lol I can dream tho)
Help.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: why do people hate ivory pearl?